• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Critique Thread

I have no words for you @crys.... To me you are the epitome of what this mafia game is. I meant it when I said you desered a grammy

Apparently my blue meta is really freaking obvious judging from scum chat so

How do I hide that I'm PR lmao

IIRC you kind of softed d1 which Ness picked up on?

other than that, i feel like you are holding back a little when you're blue to not make yourself a target. i do this too, and it's completely unintentional, and i'm trying to change that but it's hard 'cause i just don't want to die lmao. i also feel like you were leading without necessarily being confrontational about it, so maybe try and play more aggressively/ stick to your town meta.

i attempted to answer this but while writing it i realized that i'm the same way, considering i died n1 in tarot as vig and then i was constantly brought up as a n1 target in trump mafia's scumchat oops

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey someone critique me pls.

i love ur playstyle lol

don't put your reads in spoilers! i did that too once because i am overly-organizational and many people overlooked them. i agree with alexi about being more confident in your cases, i think your confidence in your reads is good but when you make developed cases you shouldn't say that it sucks because they usually don't!

Can I get some official critique on my first Mafia play last game please?
Honestly your scum play reminded me a lot of your town play, so even though Dolby pretty much told me in Obs you were scum I didn't believe it until you were lynched. Honestly I wouldn't change anything about it, but I would definitely aim to get a little more creative about trying to worm your way out of getting lynched. Plausible scenarios if you will.

u guys dont need meta

everyone focuses on meta too much

it screws me over because i dont have a town or scum or third party meta but u guys still make assumptions that have no basis because u look at only 1 past game and assume someone is scum or town according to 1 pitiful reference

u guys dont need meta

it screws me over because i dont have a town or scum or third party meta but u guys still make assumptions that have no basis because u look at only 1 past game and assume someone is scum or town according to 1 pitiful reference

uhhh

everyone has meta as long as you have past games.

i still thought you were scum in xenoblade and I didn't need to know your meta for that, js.

u guys dont need meta

Honestly Meta is the only useful thing in NON-PM games, it's hard to determine based off actions alone when most players soft in an attempt to deflect people from lynching. If there was more PM games, I'd agree that meta is somewhat unnecessary. And honestly a lot of the good players are self aware of their meta so they're constantly trying to change it up in little ways.

u guys dont need meta

Pls step off. The amount of people I've nailed (ur brother) because of meta is astronomical.

It's really good, just most players don't know how to actually even use it. :lemon:

Back