• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Idea for TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cory

Bells
Switch
4803-6658-3883
Spring Sakura
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Nightmare Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
There should be a column for gender on the left side of the screen. We could use proper pronouns or if they want it hidden/non-binary we could use they.

Last edited:
i actually wouldn't be opposed to this idea. this really isn't that bad of an idea.
maybe then the amount of times i'm called a woman would shrink to none.

Yeah, sounds good tbh

I don't really care about people thinking I'm the wrong gender of whatever, but I can see how it'd be beneficial for others

Yeah, sounds good tbh

I don't really care about people thinking I'm the wrong gender of whatever, but I can see how it'd be beneficial for others

Idk it's not much but it could help others

Idk it's not much but it could help others

it really can, and it makes simple slip ups easier than having to dig through about me pages looking for a hint or clue. i think it would be useful. now the million dollar question would be, would admins consider installing something like that.

Wouldn't be that hard to do. The side bar is a little cluttered tho.

Ah, I'm suprised it hasn't been implemented yet.

I'd love this, considering how many people use she/her towards me. And then people who think saying "she's a he" is a way to correct themselves lmao ew stop

Also if it clutters the sidebar too much, maybe it could just be a little gender symbol (♂ or ♀) by the username or usertitle. Nonbinary people could have ⚧ or ⚥, or none

Wouldn't be that hard to do. The side bar is a little cluttered tho.

Could just place it somewhere near the online blinker up by the username.

Honestly I came into this thread with low expectations and it was a decent idea. gj

Could just place it somewhere near the online blinker up by the username.

Honestly I came into this thread with low expectations and it was a decent idea. gj

I'm tearing up that's the nicest thing you have ever said to me. And that is a good place to put it.

Last edited:
Seen this mentioned before.

I personally never feel the need to refer to anyone on here as he/she though since you kind of just quote someone or send them a message to respond and if you're mentioning the person, well, you say their name.

If anyone's affected then I guess they can just put whatever in their user title.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't think he's not allowing it. Maybe it was never a pressing matter to him.

It's more that he's flooded with suggestions, lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nevermind - just contradicted myself by saying 'he'.

Yea but there aren't really negatives to this. It's just an added thing to make some people time on here easier

But Jeremy's an obvious one. You can't get any more masculine than this cat:

image.php

:p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yea but there aren't really negatives to this. It's just an added thing to make some people time on here easier

Fair. It's just a bit of an inconvenience to be adding in this and that. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back