• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Idea Town Book

Ok so, I don't know who mentioned what already, but I think it's a shame they didn't enable sending letters to online friends. It would've been awesome to wake up and play and see a letter from your best friend or gf/bf, with a present attached. That'd be so cute. And also having online people live in your town.. well I guess it's kinda hard since you'd need a full time internet connection, but like a server, they can build a house and whenever you have your ds/wireless on they can just play..

I'm not saying they're good ideas, but it would just be nice. Or more features and things to do, I think I have most of the fish etc already wih this season lol, and I only just got started! Oh I also think it would be really cool to have more shops.. I don't know for what though, LOL. I just like shopping. Maybe more areas on the map too, or a bigger map you know. Like a hot spring.

Oh and one more idea I'd really love it being able to cook stuff. Like buy machines for your house, like cooking stuff, and make dishes. And have like a cooking contest.. being able to farm your own veggies.. yeah, that'd be really nice. More food in acnl! :D

Ok so, I don't know who mentioned what already, but I think it's a shame they didn't enable sending letters to online friends. It would've been awesome to wake up and play and see a letter from your best friend or gf/bf, with a present attached. That'd be so cute. And also having online people live in your town.. well I guess it's kinda hard since you'd need a full time internet connection, but like a server, they can build a house and whenever you have your ds/wireless on they can just play..

I'm not saying they're good ideas, but it would just be nice. Or more features and things to do, I think I have most of the fish etc already wih this season lol, and I only just got started! Oh I also think it would be really cool to have more shops.. I don't know for what though, LOL. I just like shopping. Maybe more areas on the map too, or a bigger map you know. Like a hot spring.

Oh and one more idea I'd really love it being able to cook stuff. Like buy machines for your house, like cooking stuff, and make dishes. And have like a cooking contest.. being able to farm your own veggies.. yeah, that'd be really nice. More food in acnl! :D

Sorry you must put this on the wrong thread because this is ideas for towns
this is helping get ideas for their town
Not for things you say

I wonder if it would be possible to model your town after an actual city. Maybe that's a dumb idea. But a simple idea could be to make it Egyptian and put pyramids everwhere and Sphinx and make a desert.

A GOT town (as mentioned earlier) would be awesome. I'd want to see that. A town modeled after a show/movie/book seems like it'd be interesting.

Or, a town modeled after a board game could be done. Would have to add stuff to differentiate from being just a story town.

Last edited:
Z2T4a66.gif

What about a rich town where everything is all posh, clean and expensive?

Maybe under unique ideas? Listed as posh or rich or something. People can expand off that idea.

Sure hmm I call it posh&rich
Thank you for suggesting
Love getting more ideas to put it together for many more to get ideas :)

Post apocalypse town with dead trees and trash?

Oooh, maybe with toxic patterns of green slime, screen pwps and "help" signs

Also maybe a big city type town that looks like New York? Signage, advertisements and billboards, lights everywhere, street paths to make intersections, pavement

Last edited:
Post apocalypse town with dead trees and trash?

Oooh, maybe with toxic patterns of green slime, screen pwps and "help" signs

Also maybe a big city type town that looks like New York? Signage, advertisements and billboards, lights everywhere, street paths to make intersections, pavement
I put the apocalypse as a wasteland because it's such a waste in the land (get it?.... No...it's ok I'm horrible with joke and pun)
Bu yeah I can out also big city
Thanks for suggesting

I think a wedding/ Valentines theme would be fun. You could add the couples idea with it. Have a wedding chapel,. Use the flower arch pwp and have lots of red and pink roses and carnations. Maybe have a hotel with a honey moon suite.

My new town is 4th of July themed. Another fun one would be Easter themed. The town could be pastel colors. Have Easter eggs hidden everywhere. The cherry blossom trees would look nice. All bunny villagers would be cute. Even ducks would work.

I always wanted to make a story book town. There would be a cottage that belongs to the three bears. One would be The three little pigs, another Red Riding Hood, and There would have to be the Big Bad Wolf. Dressing the characters would be easy ( except the pig one. You would have to make it. ) The path could be brick, and the town should have older pwp's. Like the water well, water pump, etc. Nothing modern. I still might do this some day.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Heaven and hell. The upper side of town would have a cloud path and look like it was in the sky. The angel character would wear a halo.

The lower half would be hell. The path could look like fire, and the character would wear that red horned hat. The trees could be dead, etc, etc.

There's a lot you could do with this theme. Too much to mention.

I think a wedding/ Valentines theme would be fun. You could add the couples idea with it. Have a wedding chapel,. Use the flower arch pwp and have lots of red and pink roses and carnations. Maybe have a hotel with a honey moon suite.

My new town is 4th of July themed. Another fun one would be Easter themed. The town could be pastel colors. Have Easter eggs hidden everywhere. The cherry blossom trees would look nice. All bunny villagers would be cute. Even ducks would work.

I always wanted to make a story book town. There would be a cottage that belongs to the three bears. One would be The three little pigs, another Red Riding Hood, and There would have to be the Big Bad Wolf. Dressing the characters would be easy ( except the pig one. You would have to make it. ) The path could be brick, and the town should have older pwp's. Like the water well, water pump, etc. Nothing modern. I still might do this some day.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Heaven and hell. The upper side of town would have a cloud path and look like it was in the sky. The angel character would wear a halo.

The lower half would be hell. The path could look like fire, and the character would wear that red horned hat. The trees could be dead, etc, etc.

There's a lot you could do with this theme. Too much to mention.
Thank you for suggesting
But I'm gonna keep it as a couple because couples are based on love so valentines and stuff
But what I'm gonna call the one about the story?
But gonna add now the angel & devil to the unique ideas
And I was thinking to add another category calling it the holiday ideas
Hmmm... I think about those and change it tonight

Back