The Idea Town Book

These could probably go under unique ideas or story ideas, depending on what the player does with it, but they can base their town on TV Shows or movies or books that they like, such as Game of Thrones or Harry Potter. For a GoT town you could have an all-wolf town and their catch-phrases could be based on the names of the Starks' direwolves (Grey Wind, Summer etc), and then create a Ned Stark character and have his house be House Stark, then have a Cersei Lannister character and have her house be House Lannister, stuff like that. Or maybe you could have the villager Drago in your town, because he looks like a dragon, and then create a character for Daenerys. For a Harry Potter town you could create four characters who are each in different Hogwarts houses, and their homes contain their house common room. I was considering making my town Harry Potter themed for a little while, and I was gonna have my character be in Ravenclaw because I'm a Ravenclaw, then create a Harry character for Gryffindor, Draco for Slytherin and Tonks for Hufflepuff. I don't know, I just really like the idea of creating a town based on a show or book you like.

So a Harry poter town?
I think I should put it on unique because it's not actually giving a story
The story ideas
Is actually making a story

So a Harry poter town?
I think I should put it on unique because it's not actually giving a story
The story ideas
Is actually making a story

Yeah, unique is probably the best place, though some people who are really creative might be able to set out their towns so that it's actually telling the story of Harry Potter or Game of Thrones.

There I fix it
I added a new subtitles and should go on on story because it's gonna have that feel to it and also video games

Tonight IL fix it more official

I haven't got many ideas to contribute, but this is an awesome thread! I'm loving all the ideas!

Maybe a paranormal town? In my town I will have Bigfoot, aliens, a lake monster, and a haunted house. Maybe the mayor could be a paranormal investigator? I don't know.

I really like the idea of a post-apocalyptic wasteland that someone mentioned earlier.

What about a farm town? There are so many farm animals to choose from, chickens, cows, pigs, sheep, goats, etc. Include some fruit orchards, some fence patterns, and some appropriate public works projects (the scarecrow comes to mind). That could be neat.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, another color you could add to your color themes is black. There are enough black and darker color villagers and with some dark paths and black flowers and mostly cedar trees, I think that'd be a neat looking town.

Last edited:
I haven't got many ideas to contribute, but this is an awesome thread! I'm loving all the ideas!

Maybe a paranormal town? In my town I will have Bigfoot, aliens, a lake monster, and a haunted house. Maybe the mayor could be a paranormal investigator? I don't know.

I really like the idea of a post-apocalyptic wasteland that someone mentioned earlier.

What about a farm town? There are so many farm animals to choose from, chickens, cows, pigs, sheep, goats, etc. Include some fruit orchards, some fence patterns, and some appropriate public works projects (the scarecrow comes to mind). That could be neat.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, another color you could add to your color themes is black. There are enough black and darker color villagers and with some dark paths and black flowers and mostly cedar trees, I think that'd be a neat looking town.

I'm gonna add all species (the on having more then 10 animals)
Also all colors too so don't worry about that tonight it will be updated on those tonight
anyway IL put farm on unique but not sure about paranormal because they aren't much animals to work with so for now I won't put that one
Anyway thanks for saying this is great
I always wanted to help give ideas :)

Done more official for now another time IL do it better
And I have put more ideas including all colors, species and season
If you think I'm missing one please tell
If not there always the suggestion of unique and simple to say and maybe story
Warning the darker ones is because they have theme within then so I put them as subtitles if you want more specific ideas and not just say video games

Your thread is doing great! I love all the ideas- so much I dont know what idea to use for my other ACNL card!
My original one is based on GOT- but its quite hard replicating and I like things bright so its on pause HAHA

I do really like the idea of alice in wonderland! Again I just need to think it through properly. Its so hard to choose!

Your thread is doing great! I love all the ideas- so much I dont know what idea to use for my other ACNL card!
My original one is based on GOT- but its quite hard replicating and I like things bright so its on pause HAHA

I do really like the idea of alice in wonderland! Again I just need to think it through properly. Its so hard to choose!
Thanks :) and don't worry just think of what you will like this is just giving ideas
I always mix mine in my towns
Because in my first town
I mix the zoo but all roses in colors
And my second town it's between all red and couples

So you can be creative in your own way

Back