• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Dethy 5: Snow White & The 7 Dwarfs

Day 1

The dwarfs decided to use their brains to find who the perpetrators were. However, as they mourned over their beloved friend, they drank away their sorrows. They were so intoxicated that they started babbling random gibberish like "Daniel is Kolechian Scum!" at a random bird. Two of the dwarfs(who it was very apparent had romantic tension), killed the bird yelling "GLORY TO AROSTOKA!" The bird was Snow's favorite bird, Daniel. The bird was wearing a little handkerchief with this mysterious symbol:
image.png

The dwarfs recovered from their hangover and had to chose who the traitors were.

Call me Daniel has been modkilled for the following reasons: Editing and being a little b***h. He was a Kolechian spy Bird. All Kolechian scum is dead, but there's still 2 Mafia left!

Day has now started. You can vote on who to lynch. You unvote and cast a different vote, but you can only do this once. After you revote, there's no removing it.

Last edited:
Sarasakat returned as a proud Arstotzkan. Obviously I am insane or naive

No alluding to a game with no out of thread communication.

Sarasakat returned as a proud Arstotzkan. Obviously I am sane or naive
I'm in complete agreement, for once! :)

@Daniel S M H THERE IS 1 KOLECHAIN SCUM LEFT AND THAT IS DOLBY WHY ARE YOU HIDING YOUR SCUM MATE?

Mentos is Proud Arstotzkan.

If Vig and maf shoot eachother on the same night, does it count as a town win or a scum win?

- - - Post Merge - - -

^ given that there's 1 scum left

If Vig and maf shoot eachother on the same night, does it count as a town win or a scum win?

- - - Post Merge - - -

^ given that there's 1 scum left

That will end in a draw, because technically both sides completed their WinCon.

Last edited:
Back