[Roleplay -+IN PROGRESS+-] Journey Across Yggdrasil

sHET THIS HAS BEEN SUCH A FAIL

SORRY

When I made a backstory for my character, I wrote

"I came from a very wealthy, important family that has disowned me because I am so gorgeous. They could not live with a child of such unworldy beauty. Thus, I was shunned, cast away to live on mine own, poor as all sin."

There's a reason I'm not applying for this RP haha.

I want this rp to be as successful as it can.

When I made a backstory for my character, I wrote

"I came from a very wealthy, important family that has disowned me because I am so gorgeous. They could not live with a child of such unworldy beauty. Thus, I was shunned, cast away to live on mine own, poor as all sin."

There's a reason I'm not applying for this RP haha.

I want this rp to be as successful as it can.

Ahah omg wow...it's uh....great //still better than mine xD
And I think you should join anyway ;-;

Ahah omg wow...it's uh....great //still better than mine xD
And I think you should join anyway ;-;
Naw, I don't have the creativity, writing skills, or motivation to do it.
I wouldn't wanna ruin anyone's experience of it.

I was actually a character in it when he had it fleshed out as a DnD campaign.

I can't currently sign up, so maybe later. But I also cannot guarantee my commitment to this, so I might just follow along. However so, it's very interesting and the mechanics of it all are put together very well.

If I can join, expect a character form by the weekend, when I have time to put it all together.

zeph this looks great. I'd love to join but I suck at making interesting characters and I suck at rping in general D:

okie dokie zeph all edited. i think i can add numbers correctly, maybe not. so yeah just lemme know about anything that needs adjusting. because i know people aren't really talking about the forests but i wasn't sure how literally to take that. also if i invented people or places i tried making them of little consequence in case they didn't really fit.

Last edited:
If anybody is interested in RPing on this but are worried that they're too inexperienced please try to reconsider. I'm more than happy to help people with this and make it a good introductory RP.

Wow look who found time to try and write up a form

Character name: Faron

Appearance: Faron has a moderately short hair length. His hair is jet black. He has light brown eyes and a small-ish mouth. His nose is not very large, and slightly pointy. He has a small build, as he is not the strongest. He bears a white shirt and brown pants. His clothing are worn and slightly ragged. He is of average height, and he is skinny.
Personality: Faron isn't the most likeable of all people. He often makes smart remarks and is not the most charismatic. People often use him due to his higher intelligence, but most of the time, he manages to tell right from wrong, however so he is easily manipulated. You could tell him to run through a field fills with monsters, and there was a smaller chance that he would. He can tell the difference between a friendly or tamed beast and a wild one, but he often believes the person who leads him over his own wisdom. It's not just because he's easy manipulated at times, but he's just trying to be nice. Not as many people like him as the amount of people who say they do, and of course, he?s inclined to believe you. He's quick to trust a person, even if you only met a week ago.

Backstory: Faron did not have a luxurious past. His parents were tireless blacksmiths, working all day at their shop to try and put food on the table. They took trade of scrap iron and food over money, but it was never guaranteed that he would be able to eat a proper meal. He grew skinny and was not able to be strong, so he resorted to other hobbies. He carefully observed everything around him, and managed to gain common knowledge at a young age. As he grew older, he was smart enough to know simple math without having a tutor. He was nobodies pupil, but his own, and he was the pupil to the world around him, because that was how he gained his higher intelligence and somewhat high wisdom. Due to lack of nutrition, he was uncoordinated, weak, and did not have good nutrition. You could probably tell by his past that he was not the luckiest, either. He never was able to contact other people other than his parents that much, and so he didn't really know how to talk to people very well. Because of this, he was not the most charismatic.

STATS: (30 allotable points. 10 is the maximum for any stat. 1 minimum.)
STR: 3
DEX: 3
END: 4
INT: 8
WIS: 6
CHA: 4
LCK: 2

We now have the required players to begin the RP.

I'll give people a few more days to sign up as I formulate the beginning of the RP.

Feel free to discuss each other's characters and things about the world you'd like to see.

(I've decided I want to drop out. Sorry.)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Edited. Is this better?

It's fine if you're okay with not using/knowing anything about magic.
Edit: Oh you took out the magic part of your backstory. Lemme reread this.

Edit Edit: Aight you're good. Just change up the appearance a bit - this is a medieval setting and Junko would stick out like a sore thumb.

Last edited:
It's fine if you're okay with not using/knowing anything about magic.
Edit: Oh you took out the magic part of your backstory. Lemme reread this.

Edit Edit: Aight you're good. Just change up the appearance a bit - this is a medieval setting and Junko would stick out like a sore thumb.
Edited.

CLS, I love how your characters are always crazy haha

Was it you or Tia's character that I fell in love with in that one RP? She was like a murderer or something xD I think it was Emi's RP...? I remember being called senpai LMAO and we went to someone's apartment to play ToD ahaha

Last edited:
CLS, I love how your characters are always crazy haha

Was it you or Tia's character that I fell in love with in that one RP? She was like a murderer or something xD I think it was Emi's RP...? I remember being called senpai LMAO and we went to someone's apartment to play ToD ahaha

Omg yessss I remember that XD I always find it fun to play as the crazy characters.

Back