Mafia TBT Nub Mafia V: Daycare Mafia - Endgame - Town wins!

yeah i realized after i posted it was night. thread title still says day 2 lol.

your case on rune is very interesting, and i do agree with it. i wonder what he has to say about it.

I mean it is a semi valid thing to say? You an see how it would look suspicious

- - - Post Merge - - -

And yeah I'm hoping there's a tracker on him or someone tracking tonight

if there is a doctor, please protect toadsworthy.

if theres a cop, have you sent in any actions yet? you should investigate rune.

I owe people an apology. I wasn't thinking when I made that night post, and in general it was a bit of a stupid move on my part. Being a moderator, mistakes like this can happen sometimes. In other words, i'm going to be making day 24 hours now to make the game run the same as it is now to even it out.

Again, I formerly apologize to everyone for doing this. I hope you continue the game like normal.

tracker works too. tracker or cop.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I owe people an apology. I wasn't thinking when I made that night post, and in general it was a bit of a stupid move on my part. Being a moderator, mistakes like this can happen sometimes. In other words, i'm going to be making day 24 hours now to make the game run the same as it is now to even it out.

Again, I formerly apologize to everyone for doing this. I hope you continue the game like normal.

so, we're on night right? when does it end?

- - - Post Merge - - -

oops. when does night end?

if there is a doctor, please protect toadsworthy.

if theres a cop, have you sent in any actions yet? you should investigate rune.

tracker works too. tracker or cop.

i agree. protect toad if you can, and seriously if we've got a tracker at all, please track someone and figure some **** out. i mean really. haha.

kinda shocked we havent heard from llamas or rune yet today.

inkling's response towards me calling out their inactivity was agressive as ****. :^)
is this inklings first game? if so, i think our best bet towards scum is a more advanced player, given that im sure if cutiee was newer, that ness wouldn't throw two brand new kiddos out into the mafia side of things to let them flounder. ya feel?

so my best bets are the scum is either llamas, or rune.

- - - Post Merge - - -

8:30 PM CST, 3 hours from now.

oh oops.

i'm uncertain how we'd find out about blue roles to begin with.

i'm sorry i grilled you so hard, but damn you sounded so shifty man i couldn't help but be skeptical.
i guess there's a fine line between ignorance and a solid alibi, ya feel?

if you don't die tonight though, then what?
like if we've got a cop or whatever, they might be able to jail you?

honestly i was almost certain i was gonna die night 1, but i didn't. which is why i think we've got either a cop/jail keeper or whatever role it is that can keep someone safe for a night, or maybe a doctor? but i figured if we had a doctor then it would be shown at the end of the night like " poor jimmy was stuck in the well all night long, but our doctor saved him from death!" or something. idk. i'm still learning the logistics behind everything, there's a lot to take in.

we're got a lot of shots in the dark, but right now i'm just forever awaiting for that day 3 post to start the chaos.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@toad, i think if you die tonight it'll really shift the heat to rune though. since you're calling them out now. it'll be an immediate red flag towards anyone who you opposed the night before. so you might actually live because they don't want to out themselves if they are actually scum. B')

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, as for voting, i know there was only two votes yesterday, 1 for hello, 1 for toad.
bc there was a 1v1 match, does the first voter's choice die then? bc hello was lynched even tho where was a 1v1?

IM GLAD IT HAPPENED THAT WAY, but like i'm just asking bc there's nothing stated in the vote thread how a tie plays out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol, did i strike a nerve or something?
i'm not saying you need to be on tbt constantly but i don't see the point in joining a game if you don't have time for it. :^) guess that makes me a bully. my goodness i guess all i do is go on tbt, despite the fact that i have tons of other things i do every day.

i mean, i guess it's better to actually vote and be active in playing then not contributing anything other than.
" well this person is sus!" and then disappearing for 2 more days without a valid point brought to the table. :^)

i have been active. you're idea of active is actually over active. calm down

Day 3

The kids came to the daycare this morning, yet surprisingly nobody was gone. All the students came to school today.

Nobody died last night.

Due to my screw up, Day lasts 24 hours now. Night will start in 24 hours on 3/7/16, 8:30 PM CST.

Also when day/night post isn't on time, don't fret if i'm a tiny bit late. I have a life and schoolwork myself.

i agree. protect toad if you can, and seriously if we've got a tracker at all, please track someone and figure some **** out. i mean really. haha.

kinda shocked we havent heard from llamas or rune yet today.

inkling's response towards me calling out their inactivity was agressive as ****. :^)
is this inklings first game? if so, i think our best bet towards scum is a more advanced player, given that im sure if cutiee was newer, that ness wouldn't throw two brand new kiddos out into the mafia side of things to let them flounder. ya feel?

so my best bets are the scum is either llamas, or rune.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh oops.

why did you quote ness on his post saying night ends in 3 hours ?
especially saying "oh oops." like you needed to send in an action?

why did you quote ness on his post saying night ends in 3 hours ?
especially saying "oh oops." like you needed to send in an action?

no i said oh oops bc it was still night, and i thought we were all supposed to be " asleep" in night phases.
i don't have an action. lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm active enough here that it shouldn't be called into question that i'd " forget to send in an action" just ask inking about my " over active activity here"

woa.
wait. what?

Wait what? I thought we still had another day?? Doesn't matter regardless anyway since we got scum :D So I'm assuming there's 2 power roles, 1 mafia and 3 vanilla townies. If another vanilla is killed, I think we have a good chance of winning

.. either a slip up or really bad wording.
you would've said "EVEN if another vanilla is killed", if "we" meant town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm calling that a slip up.

woa.
wait. what?

.. either a slip up or really bad wording.
you would've said "EVEN if another vanilla is killed", if "we" meant town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm calling that a slip up.

well then thats a bit strange indeed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and mother of llama's is more experienced than heloxcutiee was right?
so it would make sense, a noob mafia with a somewhat experienced one.

what are your reads for everyone? who do you think is the last scum?

not you or toad. tae may not be then again im not sure. i wanna go with rune or llama tbh. prob definitely rune tho. but i still think there might be more then 1 more scum. its a possibility i think

Back