• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Nub Mafia V: Daycare Mafia - Endgame - Town wins!

Don't you think Rune is pretty sus right now too? He keeps acting like the big boss of all that is mafia? "Oh I'll post my views on it later", but never really doing it? "let me explain again for those who can't do maths" like damn, you made three posts just now, but couldn't take the slightest bit of time to help everyone out on why I am the biggest suspect, when you can clearly understand how important it is for them?
when he saw we were bickering about NL vs d1 Lynch, he posted that LONG guide to make himself look good and made himself to look like he was supporting Town. no one really talked about this at all.... I mean he sounds like he knows a lot about this game, moreso than all us arguing right now! So of course he knows why NL is stupid and knowingly can tell us about that guide to pose like a townie. But literally thats the biggest thing he's done, and I totally believe he could've given us that to stop our arguing yet still do it from a safe distance and sway convo away from him

he took the time to write out that long guide, but he can't take time to post anything else? he probably did it to pose like a townie, since he knew it was the answer we needed and it was advantageous to clear his head. Leaving us guessing about everything else makes us not even question him. And homie can't write a full post since then even though were begging for his input! Like I said he just made three posts, but couldn't compose a single paragraph about what he said ages ago....

I'm sorry I don't quote actual posts like everyone else does but I don't know how to do it without taking up a whole ton of time

I already explained this, I'm writing an assignment and I don't have time to do a post on you right now. Now, leave me alone so I can get that education thingie.

Also, sorry if I came off as rude, I wasn't trying to be.

- - - Post Merge - - -

BTW, anyone know where llamas is?

bluesnipping is when you're taking out blue townies right?
i just wonder how it is anyone knows what blues we actually have in play?

wait does mafia know townie's roles too?

Mafia only know who each other are.

Night 2

As the kids grew drowsy, they seemed to have stayed a bit quiet for some reason. Yet with just 1 vote to start with, the kids managed to get a bully lynched this day. When naptime was over, the kids arose in cheers as 1 of the bullys was down.

Helloxcutiee was lynched. Their role was Mafia Goon.

Night 2 has started. You have 24 hours to send in any actions you may have. Day 3 starts on 3/6/16 in 24 hours.

Saw that coming.
As im sure all of us did.

1 down.. 1 to gooo

- - - Post Merge - - -

curious as to why there were only 2 votes..

i gotta say, my accusations fo toad being scum is 100% cleared as of right now.
sorry for the struggles, but damn day one was an interesting day. toad seems to be the only one that voted for cutiee and thanks to that, we got one scum down. nicely done.

i gotta say, my accusations fo toad being scum is 100% cleared as of right now.
sorry for the struggles, but damn day one was an interesting day. toad seems to be the only one that voted for cutiee and thanks to that, we got one scum down. nicely done.

this is exactly what I was thinking...

Which then leads me to Rune. Assignment done, almost or nah?
Cause you have yet to explain the vote for toads day 1.

this is exactly what I was thinking...

Which then leads me to Rune. Assignment done, almost or nah?
Cause you have yet to explain the vote for toads day 1.

Yeah it's done, but I'm on a tablet, and it's impossible to quote on this thing.
Toad has a lot to answer for. >:D

- - - Post Merge - - -

YOU FOOKIN WOT TBT EMOTES
>:D

Wait what? I thought we still had another day?? Doesn't matter regardless anyway since we got scum :D So I'm assuming there's 2 power roles, 1 mafia and 3 vanilla townies. If another vanilla is killed, I think we have a good chance of winning

wth? I thought we had 24 more hours too? 48 hr day cycles? night one ended monday 9:30pm, thats when day 2 started? I remember because at the end of day 1 I went to dinner with my mom and that was definitely sunday, I was fighting with taesaek then

oh well, can't go back now! hurray for lynching scum :D :D :D
but who was their cohort?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm probably getting mafia killed

Last edited:
i think if 1 mafia goon was so inactive it brings me to think the second must also be inactive as well?

that leaves us with inkling, rune, and llama for the most inactive of who's leftover.

personally, i'm down to vote inkling in order to try it out.
my reasoning? well if they're not mafia scum, they're never here anyway to help out so what's it matter to us.

- - - Post Merge - - -

wth? I thought we had 24 more hours too? 48 hr day cycles? night one ended monday 9:30pm, thats when day 2 started? I remember because at the end of day 1 I went to dinner with my mom and that was definitely sunday, I was fighting with taesaek then

oh well, can't go back now! hurray for lynching scum :D :D :D
but who was their cohort?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm probably getting mafia killed

you edited your post?
toad wtf you edited the post.

- - - Post Merge - - -

BTW, anyone know where llamas is?

good change of direction, pal.

- - - Post Merge - - -

curious as to why there were only 2 votes..

i didn't vote bc i had no idea for who to vote for just yet, and i need a timer because i switched time zones so the end time for things changed for me and i forgot i just came to EST time and i was in MT earlier so i'm all kinds of ****ed up.

i need an adult.

wow tae really is a bully. guess what? i have a life. i play other games oh and i also work like every day. im sorry all you do is go on tbt.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i hope you also realize every time you kill a town it works against you so you shouldnt vote irresponsibly

oh sorry, I edit things so fast, I forget.... I had wrote lynched, but then realized I meant to write mafia kill, it was time stamped at 3:38 too, and I was.... not feeling good.... *wink* (i was drunk)

Well guys I am most certainly dying tonight from the Mafia so I may as well go big or go home.

I think the other Mafia is probably Rune, like he doesn't want to try to scum read anyone basically, except for me, but even then he never gave me reasons. His posts allude to him writing more stuff, but then he never delivers. I think he smartly posted the NL day 1 post because he's very knowledgable about the game and knew he would look good doing it. Then he kinda disappeared. He's got this assignment, which I don't doubt he probably has, but he has found time to post on here and even then its like teasing for more.

Mother of all Llamas wold be next choice, because he just doesn't post anything of substance really.... like he is there but never really adding to the conversation.

Inkling not as much, because he at least has opinions....

Alexi and Taesaek, have played very similar games so far, so I highly doubt that they could've been so active without slipping up.

I'm gonna go back and read over posts later and make another post before I inevitably die tonight, but I feel sick lol and need to just lie down

oh sorry, I edit things so fast, I forget.... I had wrote lynched, but then realized I meant to write mafia kill, it was time stamped at 3:38 too, and I was.... not feeling good.... *wink* (i was drunk)

we needa teach you how to hold your liquor.
i was drunk last night too, we have so much in common.

as far as your points go, i'm a little hesitant on who the last scum can be, but it's definitely one of those 3.
but where you're on rune more, i'm leaning towards the more inactive members. but then again, the excuses of school work is valid, but i mean, they even came and chilled in my ask thread a little bit before posting anything here of substance.

i guess we will have to see who's killed at the end of this night to find out a little bit more. we can do this though.

we needa teach you how to hold your liquor.
i was drunk last night too, we have so much in common.

as far as your points go, i'm a little hesitant on who the last scum can be, but it's definitely one of those 3.
but where you're on rune more, i'm leaning towards the more inactive members. but then again, the excuses of school work is valid, but i mean, they even came and chilled in my ask thread a little bit before posting anything here of substance.

i guess we will have to see who's killed at the end of this night to find out a little bit more. we can do this though.

well, you know I'm gonna get killed! and I want you to know Taesaek.... I always trusted you, remember that
lol I threw a pajama party with my friends, and drank wayyyy to much, currently dying now

- - - Post Merge - - -

damn guys we never even figured out which row or column it was too

i'm uncertain how we'd find out about blue roles to begin with.

i'm sorry i grilled you so hard, but damn you sounded so shifty man i couldn't help but be skeptical.
i guess there's a fine line between ignorance and a solid alibi, ya feel?

if you don't die tonight though, then what?
like if we've got a cop or whatever, they might be able to jail you?

honestly i was almost certain i was gonna die night 1, but i didn't. which is why i think we've got either a cop/jail keeper or whatever role it is that can keep someone safe for a night, or maybe a doctor? but i figured if we had a doctor then it would be shown at the end of the night like " poor jimmy was stuck in the well all night long, but our doctor saved him from death!" or something. idk. i'm still learning the logistics behind everything, there's a lot to take in.

we're got a lot of shots in the dark, but right now i'm just forever awaiting for that day 3 post to start the chaos.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@toad, i think if you die tonight it'll really shift the heat to rune though. since you're calling them out now. it'll be an immediate red flag towards anyone who you opposed the night before. so you might actually live because they don't want to out themselves if they are actually scum. B')

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, as for voting, i know there was only two votes yesterday, 1 for hello, 1 for toad.
bc there was a 1v1 match, does the first voter's choice die then? bc hello was lynched even tho where was a 1v1?

IM GLAD IT HAPPENED THAT WAY, but like i'm just asking bc there's nothing stated in the vote thread how a tie plays out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

wow tae really is a bully. guess what? i have a life. i play other games oh and i also work like every day. im sorry all you do is go on tbt.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i hope you also realize every time you kill a town it works against you so you shouldnt vote irresponsibly

lol, did i strike a nerve or something?
i'm not saying you need to be on tbt constantly but i don't see the point in joining a game if you don't have time for it. :^) guess that makes me a bully. my goodness i guess all i do is go on tbt, despite the fact that i have tons of other things i do every day.

i mean, i guess it's better to actually vote and be active in playing then not contributing anything other than.
" well this person is sus!" and then disappearing for 2 more days without a valid point brought to the table. :^)

yeah I remember Ness said on day 1 that whoever has the first vote cast on them gets lynched

- - - Post Merge - - -

I guess I was looking shifty, but I really was just trying to help and talk about things!

one thing holding on my mind right now, is if Runeraider and Helloxcutiee were the mafia, don't you think Rune would've made a better strategy than, lets both just be minimal effort in this? don't you think he would've been adamant in telling her to stake her claim, would've said something to her as to what to do?

yeah I remember Ness said on day 1 that whoever has the first vote cast on them gets lynched

- - - Post Merge - - -

I guess I was looking shifty, but I really was just trying to help and talk about things!

one thing holding on my mind right now, is if Runeraider and Helloxcutiee were the mafia, don't you think Rune would've made a better strategy than, lets both just be minimal effort in this? don't you think he would've been adamant in telling her to stake her claim, would've said something to her as to what to do?

if thats the case, then i'd assume the mafia scum would be an active member. which leaves alexi. bc your name has been cleared. bc im pretty sure you wouldn't sacrifice one of your own if you were mafia too.
only person who voted other than you, was alexi, voting against you. so maybe she's mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm still pretty set towards voting inkling though. i mean, i love that i suspect them and they throw a personal attack at me because of it. :^)

if thats the case, then i'd assume the mafia scum would be an active member. which leaves alexi. bc your name has been cleared. bc im pretty sure you wouldn't sacrifice one of your own if you were mafia too.
only person who voted other than you, was alexi, voting against you. so maybe she's mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm still pretty set towards voting inkling though. i mean, i love that i suspect them and they throw a personal attack at me because of it. :^)

omg, Alexi is a good choice! she saw me voting for Hello and so had to throw a vote at me! that is uber suspicious! she got super upset when I did list all my stuff last time too! I am eager to see what does happen tonight though, even if its the end of me...

omg, Alexi is a good choice! she saw me voting for Hello and so had to throw a vote at me! that is uber suspicious! she got super upset when I did list all my stuff last time too! I am eager to see what does happen tonight though, even if its the end of me...

lol?
i even said i was sus of hello my opening post day 2.
i just voted for someone who wasnt so obvious since i wouldve liked to get them first.

- - - Post Merge - - -

if your going to vote for me because im 'active' or b/c i threw a vote on toads rather than hello (when two people voted for toads the day before), even though ive been sus of hello the whole time then gg killing another town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

seriously im just getting on forums now so i have yet so see what i missed but dont go voting for anyone without reading through my posts and picking out the things you think are sus... cause guess what, you arent going to find anything. saying "im active" or "i didnt vote for hello" (when I already STATED i was sus of her) or b/c I defended myself on what toads said about me.. like I cant even comprehend that right now.

if you dont and vote recklessly, scum will win and it's all done.

- - - Post Merge - - -

RUNE WHERE ARE YOU

It's ok yo, I'm not casting votes yet.... It's still night time plenty of time, and it's not like I'm gonna have a vote tomorrow anyway!

Back