• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Nub Mafia V: Daycare Mafia - Endgame - Town wins!

toad (sorry my quote box screwed up) said:
Alexi said about Qwerty's flip flopping on who to pick was getting supremely weird, they didn't seem to exlain their thoughts change very well.... and seemed content on calling out someone else, so long as it wasn't them....

Things change and new evidence is found rather quickly. Comprimises need to be made sometimes. I just kept suggesting stuff to attempt to be helpful. Yes, some of it let to nowhere, but at least it's something!

Toad is defiantly the one to watch. He's been pushing nl like crazy and then he votes me without even a slither of explaination. What a bandwaggoner. I've flipped sides a lot but geez, toad is ridiculous.

ok, I was feeling bad for you... earlier, buuuuuutttttt now it seems like you are making a last ditch effort to get a few more votes on me!

i really wanted to pick out more posts and reply with opinion but pretty sure theres like 10 mins left. and it takes me double that to make a post. -_-

Wouldn't they shut their mouth instead? Why focus the lynch on someone else if someone is nearly close to being lynched? like from scum point of view why would you even do that

if they're /both/ scum, he could be trying to save qwerty from the lynch, but without a solid misdirection maybe it's just pointing back at him then? they're the only two people who've showed a huge different towards NL/lynch and flipping back an fourth. but it seems not everyone is as active as others which makes it hard to have up to date discussion on the matter.

i do think it's weird toad would stick his head out so incredibly far, but i don't know why he would continue to do so, unless... he knows something we do not.

omg why all this so close to day end.

@tae you sure this is your first mafia game? lmao

i'm sorry, explain who is "them"? me, or qwerty? i assume qwerty but want to make sure.

I meant to say that what you said made sense that Qweety's flip flopping was supremely weird... Qwerty didn't explain his change of thoughts very well... and Qwerty seemed content calling out others

ok, I was feeling bad for you... earlier, buuuuuutttttt now it seems like you are making a last ditch effort to get a few more votes on me!

Nobody wants to be lynched. Not even a townie. Isn't that obvious?

omg why all this so close to day end.

@tae you sure this is your first mafia game? lmao

i'm sorry, explain who is "them"? me, or qwerty? i assume qwerty but want to make sure.

yes this is my first game. i just REALLY like to argue. have you seen my nickname? usually i get threads closed. oops.

yes qwerty, sorry im uncertain of their pronouns and i'm not very fond of misgendering people bc im misgendered on a daily basis.

You've been more sus the whole time, geez.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You being toad

Nobody wants to be lynched. Not even a townie. Isn't that obvious?

I mean yeah, but I seriously wanted to pick out a mafia for the first lynch and hoped I could help.... but the more I talk the more people get upset with me and think I'm being two-faced... I'm not the type of person to accept a decision if I think for a second that it may not be the right one... hence why I spoke up on your behalf! thats it! for some reason that makes me look really bad now

I mean yeah, but I seriously wanted to pick out a mafia for the first lynch and hoped I could help.... but the more I talk the more people get upset with me and think I'm being two-faced... I'm not the type of person to accept a decision if I think for a second that it may not be the right one... hence why I spoke up on your behalf! thats it! for some reason that makes me look really bad now

but you contradicted yourself there.
you state you're not on to bandwagon for the sake of things, but you bandwagon-ed against qwerty when the time came to it?

It's never a good idea to try to back up the most sus person. Sorry dude. I guess you know now.

it makes you more sus, bc you went under fire, saw someone was about to be lynced, realized maybe they're a really weak mislynce and you wanted to back yourself up so tomorrow if qwerty comes up green. YOU look like the good guy in the end. you tried last minute to save them. you showed that slight guilt in lynching someone you know is innocent.

Not that you did anyway. Say nice things to my face but go ahead and vote for me anyway

i'm just saying that if the votes aren't swayed and qwerty comes up green at the lynch, this was your alibi to go under the radar.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm not convinced. sorry.

it makes you more sus, bc you went under fire, saw someone was about to be lynced, realized maybe they're a really weak mislynce and you wanted to back yourself up so tomorrow if qwerty comes up green. YOU look like the good guy in the end. you tried last minute to save them. you showed that slight guilt in lynching someone you know is innocent.

why on earth would a mafia risk so so so much, just for that cover that can be blown out of the water at the drop of a hat? think about that for literally two seconds.... a weak mislynch? what does that even mean?

why on earth would a mafia risk so so so much, just for that cover that can be blown out of the water at the drop of a hat? think about that for literally two seconds.... a weak mislynch? what does that even mean?

mislynch: when you kill a townie instead of mafia scum.
if qwerty comes up green, meaning she's a townie, it's a mislynch.
(at least this is how i'm viewing it idk if it's actually a term in the game or not..)?

well i mean, if you're mafia you've got a lot to lose but i wouldn't be surprised if mafia would use extreme measures to ensure the misdirection of a lynch. either way, if qwerty comes up green, i see your "change of heart" as an alibi.

but you contradicted yourself there.
you state you're not on to bandwagon for the sake of things, but you bandwagon-ed against qwerty when the time came to it?

I voiced suspicions for Qwerty at the start of this thing when Qwerty was backing up Lynn and getting on Inkling... so I always was weirded out by them, then I got side tracked because I readily thought NL was a good option, but once people were able to help me see the difference between the two strategies (which I willingly asked for help to see) I of course saw the light and changed to being ok with Lynching and so I picked up those suspicions as well as saw their flip flopping at the drop of hat for other people! I picked up where I left off and casted my vote! quit being so accusatory! can you for once look at a separate point of view?

then when I saw what I thought was a townie response to their lynching.... I felt bad and wondered if anyone else felt bad, and I wanted to talk about it! but we didn't get that far, because you started crucifying me

- - - Post Merge - - -

mislynch: when you kill a townie instead of mafia scum.
if qwerty comes up green, meaning she's a townie, it's a mislynch.
(at least this is how i'm viewing it idk if it's actually a term in the game or not..)?

well i mean, if you're mafia you've got a lot to lose but i wouldn't be surprised if mafia would use extreme measures to ensure the misdirection of a lynch. either way, if qwerty comes up green, i see your "change of heart" as an alibi.
I meant a WEAK mislynch, whats the connotation for that? I know what a mislynch is....

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry if I pick up an attitude now, but I feel like I'm talking to someone who isn't really reading what I'm saying or trying to understand other points of view... you are just kinda assuming the worst of me and reading into every little action rather than looking at a big picture

I meant a WEAK mislynch, whats the connotation for that? I know what a mislynch is....

say you chose to not "feel bad about qwerty's potential lynching."
then when she's lynched and say she comes up green, the direct fire is back on you. it wouldn't sate the apparent "crucifixion" we've laid on you, or more so, me. (since that's what you want to call it. i'm just playing to win.) she's a weak mislynch.

- - - Post Merge - - -

why on earth would a mafia risk so so so much,

you can't gain anything if you don't take a few risks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i've got to afk for a bit to finish packing for my trip tomorrow, i'll check back in shortly.

Night 1

It was a simple day of arguing of not hurting anyone, until Qwerty111 pipped up and seemed suspicious. People began to question him, saying if he happened to be alligned with the bullys. As the kids circled him, he fell down in tears, trying to tell his so called friends that it wasn't him. In the end, when night fell, he told his parents he didn't want to go to the Daycare anymore, as people thought he was a bully when he wasn't.

Qwerty won't be coming to school again. He was lynched, he is revealed to be a Vanilla Townie.

You have 24 hours to send in any actions. Night starts at 8:30 PM CST

Last edited:
Back