• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villagers personality balance in your town ?

Still deciding mine and it's unfinished but so far the list is:
Peppy - Ruby
Lazy - Lucky (and Bob if no Rosie)
Normal - Poppy (and Rosie if no Bob)
Cranky - Fang
Snooty - Blanche
Jock - Still deciding
Smug - Marshal and Julian
Uchi - Agnes

So far I've obtained Lucky, Marshal, Julian, Poppy, Ruby, and Blanche
I had Fang in my cycle town but my main town was full sadly.

I'd never want more than one smug and I'd prefer not to have more than one uchi. I don't mind having two of any other personality type, but that's all!

Cranky: Chief
Jock: Rudy
Lazy: Beau
Smug: Shep
Normal: Lolly
Peppy: Penelope
Snooty: Blanche
Uchi: Agnes

1 Extra: Bones
2 Extra: Molly

Currently, my town is unbalanced because I'm still looking for my dreamies, but I try to get one from each personality type. I have two normal ones and two snooty ones :)

Vista: 2 Normals (Sally & Caroline), 2 Jocks (Snake & Genji), 1 Smug (Marshal), 1 Peppy (Bonbon), 1 Uchi (Hazel), 1 Snooty (Francine), 1 Lazy (Doc) and 1 Cranky (Static)

Chocolat: 2 Normals (Poppy & Cally) , 2 Peppies (Agent S & Carmen), 2 Crankies (Static & Bruce), 1 Smug (Marshal), 1 Snooty (Mint), 1 Jock (Sheldon) and 1 Lazy (Drago) not keeping Bruce or Drago and Agent S is for my other town, so I'm holding her there. No Uchi yet. Thinking about getting Chrissy here again or not.

Moonview: 2 Normals (Sally & Poppy), 2 Snooties (Pecan & Blaire), 2 Peppies (Dotty & Nibbles), 1 Jock (Genji), 1 Smug (Chadder), 1 Lazy (Cole) and 1 Uchi (Frita). I'm only keeping Frita for PWPs and I want Dotty gone so I can get a cranky. I'm currently holding on Static in my cycle town until she moves.

In Bluebell I have two peppies, a cranky, a snooty, three lazies, two normals, and an uchi. They all say different things so it doesn't really bother me.
In Stitches I have (permanent villager-wise) a cranky, two lazies, a peppy, an uchi, a normal, and a jock. I'm planning to get two more peppies and another uchi. (As you can see I don't like smugs haha)

Yes, also balance animals:

2 Normal: Coco and Maple
1 Peppy: Tangy
2 Snooty: Claudia and Mint
1 Uchi: Fuchsia

1 Lazy: Elmer
1 Smug: Kyle
2 Cranky: Walt and Octavian

I currently have one cranky (Groucho), two snooty (Ankha and Olivia), one jock (Rudy), one smug (Marshal), one uchi (Muffy), two peppy (Felicity and Rosie), going to get one more peppy (Merry) and one lazy (Rodeo who random plotted thanks to my boyfriend T-T). I'm hoping my final villager line up will be one snooty (Ankha), one uchi (Muffy), one smug (Marshal), one jock (Rudy), one cranky (Tom), one lazy (Punchy), one normal (Lolly), and three peppy (Felicity, Rosie, Tangy). I may also alternate Tangy or Felicity for Mitzi or Merry.

I use to try to balance things and have every personality, but I just dont do that anymore. Its purely looks! The unfortunate side effect though is that sometimes my villagers say the same thing all within the same day.

I'd like to think I would have a good personality balance if I had all my dreamies in town, but unfortunately I don't just yet.

So in Milk I have: 3 snooties I know that's really unbalanced, but unfortunately I don't time travel LOL, so for the moment i'm stuck with Miranda who I really want out of my sight, but you know you can't always get what you want. But my three snooties are as mentioned before: Miranda, Ankha, Portia. I'm only keeping Portia out of the three, as i'm holding Ankha for my sister since she gave her Ankha away.

1 Peppy, I used to have two but I recently let Peanut move out because her house was in a bad place. I did like her, but I guess when you love something you gotta let it go. Before Peanut moved, I recently put Ruby's plot down so Genji wouldn't feel so lonely LOL because he's in a really isolated part of town. So at least he has a friend now.

2 Jocks. The jock personality isn't my favourite personality, and although it may look like it is because I have two, it's not. LOL. My two jocks are Sterling and Genji. I plan to move Sterling out but he's taking forever, no matter how friendly I am to him, he just doesn't seem to want to leave. Genji on the other hand is pretty chill, and I enjoy having him around.

I have no lazies as I haven't moved my lazies in yet, but I do miss having a lazy around.

I have an uchi, which is Fuchsia, but i'm considering replacing her with Muffy or Mira but i've had Mira before but I choose to let her go for whatever reason. I'm kinda reluctant to let her go though, because i've really gotten to know Fuchsia and although she doesn't really suit the uchi personality to me, she's okay to have around.

I have no smugs because I haven't moved them in yet.

I currently have no crankies either, but I will be moving Chief in as of tomorrow.

Westerly: 2 cranky, 2 snooty, 1 smug, 1 uchi, 1 jock, 1 peppy, 1 lazy, 1 normal
Granada: 3 normal, 1 lazy, 1 snooty, 1 smug, 1 uchi, 1 jock, 1 peppy
Croydon: 2 normal, 2 jock, 1 lazy, 1 peppy, 1 smug, 1 uchi, 1 cranky, 1 snooty

I already posted but I will have a second and themed oriental town.
Here's the dreamie layout so far:

Peppy: Pinky
Cranky: Kabuki
Snooty: Greta
Lazy: Drago, Zucker, (possibly Chester)
Smug: Ken
Uchi: nope
Jock: Genji
Normal: Pekoe, Gladys, (possibly Annalisa)

I have 1 Smug (Kidd), 1 Peppy (Merry), 2 Lazy (Dizzy and Lucky), 1 Normal (Merengue), 1 Uchi (Fuchsia), 1 Jock (Buck), 1 Cranky (Fang), 1 Snooty (Bree). Naomi moved out today.

I want to have at least one type of each personality in my town. However, I prefer peppy character.

usually I like having more crankies (like half of them) because they are my favorite personality, then smugs then lazies. I like having like 1 uchi, 1 snooty and 1 peppy.
normals and jocks are my least favorite personality, I like a couple jock villagers (scoot & bell) but their personality is a throw off.

I made sure to have one of every personality in my town, because I wanted a diversity of dialogue, but you can tell what my favorite personalities are, because they double up. I have 2 lazies, and 2 normals, 1 uchi, 1 peppy, 1 cranky, 1 smug, 1 snooty, and 1 jock.

Hmmm, I love Normals, every time I eye up a villager they turn out to be normal! Right now I have:
3 normals: Lolly, Melba, Flurry (love them all)
2 smug: Shep and Pietro (I don't like either, I don't think I'm a big fan of smugs)
1 Lazy: Erik (and I'm holding Beau in my cycling town so I might move him in...)
1 Peppy: Tangy
1 snooty: Ankha
1 Jock: Kid Cat
1 Uchi: Ren?e (and I really want Fuchia!)
It's funny, it took me a while to warm up to the Uchi's but I kind of get it now. Jocks bore me a little, Snootys and Crankys are great fun but my cranky moved out a little while ago so I need to get another once I've shifted Pietro!

currently, I have 2 normals, 2 snootys, 1 smug, 1 lazy, 1 peppy & 1 jock.
the 2 normals are Lolly & Merengue. Lolly was a starter & I invited Merengue.
the 2 snootys are Violet & Diana. Violet was a starter & I invited Diana.
the smug is Marshal who will be moving in pretty soon, the lazy is Clay, the peppy is Felicity & I can't remember the jock. I plan on letting Violet leave, possibly Lolly, Clay & the jock.

Back