• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villagers personality balance in your town ?

Kalhyna

Bells
What personality balance do you have in your town ?

I like peppies,normal and crankies so I have two =) .
I have one smug ,snooty and jock ( I wish I could have 2 smugs and snooties )
I don't really like uchis , I let the one I had go after getting all uchi's pwp

in one town i have one of each except for smugs which i have two of. i used to have two lazies but then one moved, so i currently have 9 villagers in that town.
in my other town (an all frog town) i have all personalities once and then i have three jocks. thinking about switching out cousteau for wart jr, prince or croque but i'm not sure about it yet
in my third town (which is really new and a total mess) i'm not even sure what villagers i have lmao

I like the smugs, snooties and peppys best of all. At the moment I have:

2 smugs, Rodney and Marshal.
2 snooties, Soliel and Whitney (who I'm holding for a mate).
1 lazy, Filbert.
1 normal, Coco.
1 peppy, Dotty.
1 jock, Kid Cat.
1 uchi, Cherry.

Last edited:
I have one of each, but then I have 2 crankies and 2 normal. I don't like not having one villager of every personality.

Well in zebilage
3 normals savannah, aurora and fauna
1 cranky Rocco
1 uchi Shari
1 lazy drago
1 snooty Eloise
1 peppy flora
1 jock tank
1 smug Lionel

In lovely
1 Normal marina
1 cranky octavian
1 smug pietro
1 uchi muffy
1 peppy ruby
2 jock Rudy and gengi
2 snooty Blanche and kitty
1 lazy cranston

2 lazies-Biskit and Clay
2 snooties-Yuka and Blanche
1 jock-Snake
1 cranky-Wart Jr.
1 peppy-Merry(moving in two days:))
1 normal-Flurry
1 uchi-Deirdre
1 smug-O'Hare

Last edited:
One for each type except Smug. Which I have three of. (trying to get rid of one of them so I can get back down to 9 in my town, I'm paranoid that a villiger I reaaaalllllyyy like will show up as a camper and I wouldn't be able to get it.)

4 Lazies: Punchy, Puck, Erik and Stitches
1 Jock: Antonio
No Crankies
1 Smug: Olaf

No Normals
2 Peppies: Pinky and Chrissy
No Snooties
1 Uchi: Muffy

I'm waiting for both Puck and Punchy to move out, but I'd rather take it slowly instead of forcing them to move out. I also used to have Quillson in my town (a smug villager), but he moved out just yesterday.

In Palinoia, I have 3 snooties, 1 smug, 1 uchi, 0 lazies, 1 normal, 1 jock, 2 cranky, 1 peppy. I'm planing on getting rid of a snooty and getting a lazy, but other than that Palinoia is pretty balanced.
In Sapphire I have 2 snooties, 1 smug, 2 uchis, 1 lazy, 1 normal, 1 jock, 1 cranky, 1 peppy. Sapphire is a pretty balanced town.

I like having at leats one of each, and the I love lazy and normal, so I have:
2 lazys: Alfonso and Zucker.
2 Normal: Kiki and Eunice.
1 Peppy: Patty.
1 Snooty: Willow.
1 Uchi: Agnes.
1 Cranky: Bruce.
1 Jock: Roald.
1 Smug: Shep.

And that's all. :lemon:

I'm going for one feline of each personality in my town - and then the last 2 can be random or just alternate.

3 lazy, 1 snooty, 1 uchi, 1 smug, 2 normals, 1 cranky, 1 jock

I have one of each personality and an extra normal and peppy. I like the normal villagers and the lazy ones the best, I'm not too keen on smug I don't think but I like have a mixture of all in my town.

Currently:
2 Lazy - Papi and Cube (who I'm trying to get rid of to exchange for Kidd)
2 Peppy - Felicity and Agent S (who I'd like to replace with Tiffany)
1 of all the other personalities.

2 peppies, 2 uchis, & 1 of all the others except a cranky & I'm trying to pick one of those up tonight. I had 3 lazies at one point, but I finally got down to 1 of those.

I love peppies and snooties, crankies too but I have enough with Tom. So:

2 peppies: Felicity and Rosie (hopefully)
2 snooties: Kitty and Olivia (I do have her!)
1 cranky: Tom (have him!)
1 jock: KidCat
1 uchi: Katt (have her!)
1 lazy: Punchy (have him!)
1 normal: Lolly (have her and love her!)
1 smug: Lionel

As you can see it?s a cat village that I want so yeah, no smug cats then it?ll have to be a lion!

2 Cranky- Wolfgang and now Harry(who I'm planning to get rid of)
2 Lazy- Biskit and Papi
2 Snooty- Soliel and Friga
1 Normal- Coco
1 Uchi- Sylvia
1 Jock- Flip
1 Smug- Quillson

As you can see no Peppy :(. Had Tammi but lost her to time traveling back when I didn't know much about the game and wanted to get a few projects done. I love all my villagers but Soliel and Friga can't compare to Pecan(who moved), and Quillson and Flip can't compare to Chops and Curly(who also moved).

2 Peppy villagers (one of which I want to move out)
2 Snooty Villagers (another of which I want to move out)
2 Jocks (both of my dreamies)
1 Cranky
1 Uchi
1 smug
0 Lazy
0 Normal

Back