• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Zipper T. Bunny in places he shouldn't be (Official Thread)

9z96BxF.png

i bet if you get Zipper in ANY forum that forum will be 10 times more creepy than Robbie the Rabbit. oh wait.. its the same.. lol! XD

657282_1.jpg
man, freeform cropping without a good image editing software is hard.

Last edited:
View attachment 197536
man, freeform cropping without a good image editing software is hard.

i agree it is :( and i dont even have one. :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

W9zRVhp.png

zipper have mercy plwase

lol Resetti is like Zipper get off the D*** screen before i kill u! LOL! XD and Zipper is like Can I Help You With Your Internet Connection? haha! xD uh no thanks Zipper no thanks haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

look into my eyes and you will see that i WILL NEVER LEAVE AC! LOL XD wow i didn't realize i turned that kind of dark haha XD i would be like Zipper get off of my d*** screen before i kill u and let me see on the forum! XD haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 168070

One of these things is not like the other

omg thats awesome! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

wow just wow and when i mean wow i mean thats incredible! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can anyone make Zipper getting killed by Robbie from Silent Hill? or something else i can think of with Zipper? thanks! :D

Last edited:
oh my god THIS THREAD
i remember laughing so hard at this last year ;u;

tumblr_nmce9pyV1n1touhdpo1_500.jpg
Idk who made this pic but i love it! and here is what i say about it. lol!
"Oh God No! Zipper Is Going To Kill Me! Someone Plz Close The Elevator Quick!"
"Hey Can I Join You?"
"NOOOOOOOO!!!!"
XD lmao!

18199013_259499797847572_8491789012311017126_n.jpg
GET OUT OF THIS ANIME Zipper! LOL! XD
ik this pic sucks haha xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Speaking of that...

View attachment 197613

NEW FNAF CHARACTER CONFIRMED

Ahahahahaha! that would be a great idea! he would be even more evil than all of them on FNAF! XD even wishing u had a machine gun to blow him away or even a rocket launcher! XD lmao!

Last edited:
trying to make more zipper soon hard when u dont have the right tools for the job :(

maximum zipper overdrive\
View attachment 197588

that crap freaked me out on the forum when i first saw it! even when Zippers face kept getting closer to my screen even blocking the entire forum for me! i was like ok i guess i'm not going on the forum for a while until his face is gone.. lol XD

Last edited:
Back