• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🍩 Chocolate vs Vanilla 🍦

-1 NEED CHOCOLATE LOL also one small question. wasn't the tally requirements supposed to be -1 or 1 based on what you like? I don't know I see a lot of answers with double digit replies and was wondering if those are correct or not. Not trying to be mean to anyone of course, but honestly curious and a little confused. lol

Last edited:
-1 NEED CHOCOLATE LOL also one small question. wasn't the tally requirements supposed to be -1 or 1 based on what you like? I don't know I see a lot of answers with double digit replies and was wondering if those are correct or not. Not trying to be mean to anyone of course, but honestly curious and a little confused. lol

you just add or subtract 1 number from whatever number is above you based on your vote. no need to actually put +1 or -1

Back