• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

So I think I did all the regular villagers...

Bells
Switch
1930-4077-2035
Yeah, just started a "new day" and walked outside, no one wanted a house built.

Note, I don't have all the special cards nor all the amiibos and of course they will keep releasing new DLC I assume next months but yeah... that's it. Feels kinda good cause I've been blazing that game 420 the past days!

So anyone else "finished" for now?

Should be added yes I've done all the shops/hospital/school and stuff as well. I could probably remodel the crap outta my game, but yeah letting that rest for now for sure.

in how many hours did you finish this game?

Wow, I actually never counted, but I can probably check my log to give you an estimate. I did quite a few during the weekend and yesterday though.

Also I didn't made the HHN ones mostly because my Wifi is really crappy and I have to sit in the bathroom to even connect sometimes.

I'm planning to get the game soon ahh, I seen all the posts of people's houses and it makes me very jealous. Will you be buying any new cards? It sucks that there's only a certain amount of regular villagers you get.

I'm planning to get the game soon ahh, I seen all the posts of people's houses and it makes me very jealous. Will you be buying any new cards? It sucks that there's only a certain amount of regular villagers you get.

Probably not, no. I got the K.K amiibo which is the only special I really wanted unless they'd make a Shep amiibo... :p Also tbh unless you're crazy for special cards I don't really see the point, plus they are expensive as hell where I live. I was satisfied just unlocking the villagers as I played tbh.

Also I checked my log just now. I think the total time is around 82 hours and 48 minutes, started the game December 7, 2015.

lmaooo good job x)
now you can go back and redesign the houses i guess

i still have a long way to go, i haven't designed more than 50 houses or something ^^

lmaooo good job x)
now you can go back and redesign the houses i guess

i still have a long way to go, i haven't designed more than 50 houses or something ^^

obrigada.. and yeah maybe i will. i already did that on gaston and the hospital i think though :p

have fun doing the rest x))

Every wifi special house I completed inside either a Home Depot or McDonalds bathroom.

Yay for bathrooms! :p

I got the game back when it came out however I am just now having time to play it. I hope to one day have all the villagers houses completed :D

Every wifi special house I completed inside either a Home Depot or McDonalds bathroom.

Yay for bathrooms! :p

XD Haha sounds cool, I wish our Wifi (or rather Nintendo) was better so I could try those.. maybe I can someday

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got the game back when it came out however I am just now having time to play it. I hope to one day have all the villagers houses completed :D

Have fun! I think the most boring thing for me was when you got like 3 villagers in a row wanting like an office or outdoor themed thing, I wish they could vary the villagers' theme a bit more sometimes.. But yeah 's a good game I guess even if they milked it a bit hard at times...

Also I checked my log just now. I think the total time is around 82 hours and 48 minutes, started the game December 7, 2015.

My first New Leaf session was 16 hours. Please don't ask for my total time played....

ANYWAY, that doesn't sound like a whole load of gameplay. What will you do now? Just keep on making rooms or something?

My first New Leaf session was 16 hours. Please don't ask for my total time played....

ANYWAY, that doesn't sound like a whole load of gameplay. What will you do now? Just keep on making rooms or something?

Well I think 80+ hours on just that type of game is a lot lmao. Might or might not redesign some at a later point but letting that stuff rest for now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Man, I fear the day I run out of houses to do.

Not me, I kinda wanted that in a way :p

Did you design for every new leaf villager? I had no villagers wandering around at one point but I counted them up (what a chore) and was missing six villagers. I think I hadn't done one of the buildings though. I think there was another delay at the end too. Not sure what the reason for that last delay was though... Maybe Sally got lost?

Did you design for every new leaf villager? I had no villagers wandering around at one point but I counted them up (what a chore) and was missing six villagers. I think I hadn't done one of the buildings though. I think there was another delay at the end too. Not sure what the reason for that last delay was though... Maybe Sally got lost?

Yeah, I might or might not 'miss' but I've done those I've done and I probably won't get the cards anyways since they are overpriced and I don't care much for amiibos other than K.K which I have.

Yeah, I might or might not 'miss' but I've done those I've done and I probably won't get the cards anyways since they are overpriced and I don't care much for amiibos other than K.K which I have.

I was just doing the random ones in town though I do have cards. (Too lazy to scan 'em.) I was wondering if they were spaced out at the end for other people.

I was just doing the random ones in town though I do have cards. (Too lazy to scan 'em.) I was wondering if they were spaced out at the end for other people.

Ah, and tbh I didn't know if I did exactly all the hundreds of villagers there are but I sure did a good bunch ahah.

Yeah, just when you think you're done, Nintendo adds contests, DLC villagers- they're finding ways to get us to continue playing!! ;)

That's cool! aha
I'm still a long way from completing the game!! XD

Back