• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Arliss Design Contest [Winners Announced]

WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT

We all want to say thank you to everyone for participating and showing interest! It was pretty hard to decide all of the winning designs! But let's get right to it :blush:

ZICqr5Z.png
Creator Rights
ZICqr5Z.png

goes to...Kyukon!
X4sTOMw.png

WSZwwJg.png

All three of us fell in love with your designs! They captured the elegance and uniqueness of each Arliss - especially with the Jade Vine design! The personailities that you described were also a perfect fit for their designs. We felt that you understood the arliss the most and thus decided to give you creator rights!

ZICqr5Z.png
3 Winning Designs!
ZICqr5Z.png

Tomia
6axCt8G.png
Your choice of flower was very interesting and I love how your Arliss has a prickly personality~ My personal favorites from his design is his hair and striped socks!

Mewmewmewm
vOYQSXm.png
The flower you chose really stood out to us in this design with its warm colors. Solana's story was fun to read and it made me wanting to learn more about her journey!

Venice
a1W1ceq.png
I really loved the crown in this design as well as the gradient on the dress! The sunset and gold colors go well together and her story was interesting as well!

ZICqr5Z.png
ZICqr5Z.png
ZICqr5Z.png
ZICqr5Z.png
ZICqr5Z.png
ZICqr5Z.png
ZICqr5Z.png
ZICqr5Z.png
ZICqr5Z.png
ZICqr5Z.png
ZICqr5Z.png
ZICqr5Z.png
ZICqr5Z.png
ZICqr5Z.png
ZICqr5Z.png
ZICqr5Z.png

Again, thank you so much to everyone who participated! We were afraid that no one would join ^^; //well at least I was. We plan to hold more events and adoptable sales in the near future!

With all that grand-winning art and my character makes it to...
I'll have to attempt to redraw her or have someone else to.

But yay! I'm so happy now!

aaaaaaa ////
everyone's entries were so nice!! ;-;
this was so fun, thank you again for hosting this and I promise to produce some awesome arliss in the future ; A;

Kyukons designs oh my god (つД`)ノ

Congradulations to all of the winners and thank you for hosting this contest! I had a lot of fun designing my arliss!

Hello, I just wanted to announce that I'm changing the name of my Arliss. "Dawna" was just her project name. Her official name is now Zaria.

Thank you :)

Back