• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

hime's art gallery | new 110618

"oh why dont you do more fullbodies hime"

this

this is hwy
5f9b75c1865762239b241bad9d07da18.png

rip cool drawing of moon mom, you were destined for greatness

x
darkest shade of midnight blue
yoooOO the lineart on this is so crisp and clean? goals tbh

"oh why dont you do more fullbodies hime"

this

this is hwy
x

rip cool drawing of moon mom, you were destined for greatness
lolol the anatomy is pretty good though! from my experience stuff usually looks a little better once the lineart is cleaned up a bit haha

also can I just say I love how you draw hair and eyes? the hair always looks so flowy and natural and the eyes are always just... really pretty and intricate?? anyyway I'm rambling but yeah!

yoooOO the lineart on this is so crisp and clean? goals tbh

lolol the anatomy is pretty good though! from my experience stuff usually looks a little better once the lineart is cleaned up a bit haha

also can I just say I love how you draw hair and eyes? the hair always looks so flowy and natural and the eyes are always just... really pretty and intricate?? anyyway I'm rambling but yeah!

hhh really? i actually did sketchy lineart for that since i h a t e doing digital lineart, but thank you!!!

yeah i guess??? i mean im still working on it since i really need to draw lucy's full outfit butttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
and thank u so much!!! i honestly love drrawing hair and eyes, its my fave bit : DD

This looks so good though???? I’m glad you didn’t give up on the full body completely because it’s turning out so nice and the most recent WIP looks fab. Excited to see where else you’re going with it. GJ I LIKE

The staff is so ****in cool ugh I’m living for that magics

This looks so good though???? I’m glad you didn’t give up on the full body completely because it’s turning out so nice and the most recent WIP looks fab. Excited to see where else you’re going with it. GJ I LIKE

The staff is so ****in cool ugh I’m living for that magics

aaaaa thank you!! i just REALLY wanted to draw lucretias full outfit and staff haha :D glad you like it!!

tbh tho i really need to get around to drawing my headcannons for the grand relics......hhhh

wip
23bba8f8ab228299f66cfec684b5b147.png

f9e6c0e1fdc62a4e279122d4bbc65fba.png

DUDE I JUST SAW THIS AND IM??? CRYING??
THE POSE IS NICE N DYNAMIC AND YOUR LIGHTING IS REALLY GOOD!!!
PLUS HER OUTFIT DESIGN IS SO FRESH I LOVE IT

i know you hate it but you should digital more oftennn

AHHH SORRY THISI S SUPER LATE BUT THANK YOU MY DUDE!! im slowley but surely doing the lineart :'))

anyway
im what the kdis call
'art blocked'

so i just added to this portrait sketch from a few weeks ago
3d7c2227af4586c5.png

(ref'd from a selfie lol)

anyway, if any of yall are on mastodon im @himeki over there

- - - Post Merge - - -

AHHH SORRY THISI S SUPER LATE BUT THANK YOU MY DUDE!! im slowley but surely doing the lineart :'))

anyway
im what the kdis call
'art blocked'

so i just added to this portrait sketch from a few weeks ago
3d7c2227af4586c5.png

(ref'd from a selfie lol)

anyway, if any of yall are on mastodon im @himeki over there

[sub]Posting real quick in the hopes that it’ll make your latest reply show up.[/sub] ok it worked

I love your portrait ahhh
The way you do eyes is always so alluring and your hair really flows well :)))

Last edited:
[sub]Posting real quick in the hopes that it’ll make your latest reply show up.[/sub] ok it worked

I love your portrait ahhh
The way you do eyes is always so alluring and your hair really flows well :)))

aaaah thanks!!! im glad u like it :D

anyway
wanna practice watercolour again, so a lil wip of my sheep baby
image.jpg

[[go follow me on mastodon.art its where i post more]]

i've never heard of mastodon before, but i'll check it out!!

and ahhhh i'm excited to see your watercolor. i remember before i was hospitalized that you were delving into watercolor and were super excited about working with it. your watercolors are very fun. watercolor in general is just so soft and makes me feel the equivalent of a contented sigh wowowoow

i've never heard of mastodon before, but i'll check it out!!

and ahhhh i'm excited to see your watercolor. i remember before i was hospitalized that you were delving into watercolor and were super excited about working with it. your watercolors are very fun. watercolor in general is just so soft and makes me feel the equivalent of a contented sigh wowowoow

its like twitter but for artists! i'm really liking it so far since my posts get a lot of traffic haha.

HONESTLY i havent worked with watercolour since the lup illustration back in august, so i'm hoping this goes well!
speaking of this drawing:
706a4c2b6655a361.jpeg

here's another wip! im atually really happy w/ the lineart :D

its like twitter but for artists! i'm really liking it so far since my posts get a lot of traffic haha.

HONESTLY i havent worked with watercolour since the lup illustration back in august, so i'm hoping this goes well!
speaking of this drawing:
[inserthimeki's beautiful art here]
here's another wip! im atually really happy w/ the lineart :D

i love the frill and the buns!! looks great

Back