• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

hime's art gallery | new 110618

taako's hair looks so fluffy there ♡ 10/10 would probably brush and braid that for hours
the pose is cute too!

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh thanks fluffy hair is so fun to draw
i think im getting better at poses? design doll is a blessing

whats up im hime im 15 and i never learnt how to ****ing regularly post
de61010c_d180_4f6e_b392_c8474f452f5e_by_hiimeki-dbt53p7.jpg

celica doodle from memory
89b74f1d_ef99_4f51_81a8_216d539a115c_by_hiimeki-dbt53p1.jpg

lup experiment or whatever idfk
655f412f_322b_41cb_b58d_8f228520443e_by_hiimeki-dbt53ot.jpg

its just ****ing taako
2f020702_0b6b_468b_8456_c11fc2b7511a_by_hiimeki-dbt53ol.jpg

see i tried to draw davenport here but he just ended up like small fantasy coran. Hm.
00dd3375_9dd3_43a3_bf52_8b15ef35e0d0_by_hiimeki-dbt53of.jpg

lup but with her hair down
b2aeba2d_7377_4010_8f06_c7e8232a65be_by_hiimeki-dbt53nx.jpg

chibi experiment of lucy idk what this is either my dudes
8a9664c9_7c78_43bc_a62b_6f4dde4de5d4_by_hiimeki-dbt53nl.jpg

adventure zone but its a crappy 90s anime and taako does the noblility laugh every ****ing episode

also to cut a long story short im stuck in detention all break and lunch for an infinite amount of time due to my hair colour and a ****ing snake ******* soooooooooooooo
i'm taking requests! yay.
rules
- you have to have posted here before. I Will Check
- not first come first served
- i'll pick whichever ones i want, having a variety is prefered
- can do mayors / generator ocs AS LONG AS the reference is drawn and not straight from the generator / game itself
- no pictures of 3ds screens that you took on your nokia brick. Please.
- will favor big hats and femenine designs (i can draw boys/girls/other tho lol)
- dont whine if i pick a friend over you
- theres a word hidden in slightly lighter text. make sure you have this word somewhere in ur reply to prove youve read it //dabs

cool thanks for coming to my gallery

Last edited:
Oooh yaaaaayyyyyy detention!//sarcasm
Mk here's my mayor
IMG_1424.jpg
Ok added link have fun

Last edited:
hewwo owo
so many sketches, and they all look great! :00 how long does it usually take you to do these?

gonna take a chance a requesting something, maybe my boring mayor??

hewwo owo
so many sketches, and they all look great! :00 how long does it usually take you to do these?

gonna take a chance a requesting something, maybe my boring mayor??

like 20 minutes each on average ??? Celica took me like 10 minutes but that’s bc I was REALLY bored lmfao

may i please request you do the oc i sent you a while back?

sorry for the really long wait dkhkjhdkjdh
091117_by_hiimeki-dbt8ok3.png

got some new pens + washi tape + AND A PUTTY ERASER ITS SO GOOD YALL today so i tried those out!!! micron pens >>> uni pin

sorry for the really long wait dkhkjhdkjdh
091117_by_hiimeki-dbt8ok3.png

got some new pens + washi tape + AND A PUTTY ERASER ITS SO GOOD YALL today so i tried those out!!! micron pens >>> uni pin

oh my god she's beautiful ;-; bless ur soul i will treasure this always!!

I don’t want to quote the post because I feel like it’d take up too much space but I love lurking these threads and wanted to let you know that your art is great AND I LOVE THE USE OF WASHI TAPE? I’ve honestly never thought to use it that way and you inspired me to use it in my journal :—)

I don’t want to quote the post because I feel like it’d take up too much space but I love lurking these threads and wanted to let you know that your art is great AND I LOVE THE USE OF WASHI TAPE? I’ve honestly never thought to use it that way and you inspired me to use it in my journal :—)

glad I could inspire you !! washi tape is v v good for lazy backgrounds ejjskdjsj

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don?t want to quote the post because I feel like it?d take up too much space but I love lurking these threads and wanted to let you know that your art is great AND I LOVE THE USE OF WASHI TAPE? I?ve honestly never thought to use it that way and you inspired me to use it in my journal :?)

glad I could inspire you !! washi tape is v v good for lazy backgrounds ejjskdjsj

Back