hime's art gallery | new 110618

Yeah, I read about the password also, but I figured it wouldn't count for anything seeing as I've never posted. XD Thanks anyway!

then why...did you post anyway...if you read the rules...and knew you couldn’t request ? ? ?

then why...did you post anyway...if you read the rules...and knew you couldn’t request ? ? ?

Ah, sorry! I don't think I worded that very clearly. I meant I saw both the rule about already posting and also the rule about the password when you told me to go back and read the rules. In my second post, when I apologized for not reading the rules, I only mentioned the rule about already posting because I figured the password rule wouldn't make a difference to me seeing as I hadn't posted before. I hope that makes sense. XD Anyway, I'm gonna stop now because I don't wanna clog up your thread with more unrelated posts. Thanks again, and sorry for the confusion!

Ah, sorry! I don't think I worded that very clearly. I meant I saw both the rule about already posting and also the rule about the password when you told me to go back and read the rules. In my second post, when I apologized for not reading the rules, I only mentioned the rule about already posting because I figured the password rule wouldn't make a difference to me seeing as I hadn't posted before. I hope that makes sense. XD Anyway, I'm gonna stop now because I don't wanna clog up your thread with more unrelated posts. Thanks again, and sorry for the confusion!

ok well i get it now but im gonna say this for anyone who's gonna ****ing do this **** again

read! the! ****ing! rules! BEFORE YOU POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know i sound really *****y and pissed off about this but seriously... its really rude just to come in looking for free art without even caring what my art is?? like if you didnt read the rules and you havent posted here before, it just shows that you came to the museum, saw the "requests open" notice, and just posted without even looking at what kind of art i draw!! which just seems r e a l l y e f f i n g r u d e
the whole point of the "only if you've posted here before" rule is so that i know people don't just come here for free art, and the password rule is so that i know you've read the rules and understand! so far i have had o n e p e r s o n read the rules completely.

tdlr its really upsetting to me when ppl just come for free art w/o caring about the artist who draws it

also if you've liked my posts recently then that counts too lol (you know who you are)

Hewwo again! Today on thought I'd be smart and read the rules.

Refs are >here<

If you decide to draw here idrc about the pose etc, just go wild.

Ty for considering c:

Hii ev it's been awhile (hmu up if want to play overwatch sometime, like this weekend? lol)
Your sketches are so nice fjfjfj, taako always looks so pretty <3
Just going to drop these here? [x]
Thanks for considering ❤❤
hewwo ( ? ͜ʖ ?)

Okay I read all your rules but I can't really find the entire word...I think it's Hewwo? but that doesn't seem like a word so sorry if it's incorrect XD I could try to look again

Any of my characters are fine you already know them all so if you wanna draw them you can. Angel is kinda badass so you might like her since the top hat but idk you already did a sketch of Kitty so if you wanted to do her again go ahead.

https://toyhou.se/Issi/characters

Hii ev it's been awhile (hmu up if want to play overwatch sometime, like this weekend? lol)
Your sketches are so nice fjfjfj, taako always looks so pretty <3
Just going to drop these here? [x]
Thanks for considering ❤❤
hewwo ( ? ͜ʖ ?)
if ur free on monday then i am since i have a day off!
skjhdkjhdkjh SORRY ALL I DRAW IS TAZ i need to draw some fe at some point....

Okay I read all your rules but I can't really find the entire word...I think it's Hewwo? but that doesn't seem like a word so sorry if it's incorrect XD I could try to look again

Any of my characters are fine you already know them all so if you wanna draw them you can. Angel is kinda badass so you might like her since the top hat but idk you already did a sketch of Kitty so if you wanted to do her again go ahead.

https://toyhou.se/Issi/characters

how dare you hewwo is a word
dont worry tho u read the rules fine //finger guns

---------------------

anyway crystal kingdom is the best arc fight me
b78ced48_5649_4416_b8c6_c45c7ddd569b_by_hiimeki-dbtcaph.jpg

Yeah Monday I could possibly. Just send a vm or smth that day
For FE I would die if you drew Ninian? lol

listen i will only draw ninian when i GET ninian.
feh please.

also do you have line / discord? i could add you on there since i dont like tbt vms

Last edited:
listen i will only draw ninian when i GET ninian.
feh please.

also do you have line / discord? i could add you on there since i dont like tbt vms

Discord, Bunnilla #7798
Lmao I have 2 Ninians, I would give you the second one if I could x. x

(not sure which one ur refering to ngl) but thank you!!!! :D

The most recent piece you put up (on the last page). Sorry, I was trying not to take up too much space on your thread, so I was purely relying on the clicking of the little arrow within the quote to take anyone to the post. ;; I goofed!

The most recent piece you put up (on the last page). Sorry, I was trying not to take up too much space on your thread, so I was purely relying on the clicking of the little arrow within the quote to take anyone to the post. ;; I goofed!

oh i see haha fjhfkjfkjh sorry i wasnt sure!!

Back