• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

hime's art gallery | new 110618

They added supports for amiibo units then??

Sign me up.

the description of it says that they are still working on the support conversations, i'm not exactly sure how far they are but here's some information: x The group responsible for it also adds gay and parent/child conversations, so it might take a while, but its in progress and i'm really looking forward to it ' v '
evvie as well bc
ya know
ryoumarx :^D

aaa dont think if ill be able to draw the fates challenge for today, im honestly not feeling up to it ;w;

stream will actually be online tomorrow! then i'll pretty much be gone all weekend since my friend is staying over saturday night and im going to a theme park for my birthday on sunday lol

bg im working on!
8df9805c38c4722f5feb9427882c8a1a.png

Lmao Corn's hands are weird af when they turn to a dragon B^(

I'm making a new wallpaper for my computer ^o^
also wanted an excuse to draw night sky ahaha

mini stream on!
Ayyyy B^)

And dam, missed it .n.

Lmao Corn's hands are weird af when they turn to a dragon B^(

Ayyyy B^)

And dam, missed it .n.

42e2cc947af0cb57d59765505c04a258.png

finished sketching hime ahaha fCKING DRAGON HANDS I SWEAR

evvie and hyo
can i officially punch you guys or something
no but seriously
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SPOILER THAT MU CAN TRANSFORM INTO A WEIRD DRAGON
i cannot enter your thread anymore without worries rippp

but yeah the night sky background looks very nice evvie ^^

evvie and hyo
can i officially punch you guys or something
no but seriously
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SPOILER THAT MU CAN TRANSFORM INTO A WEIRD DRAGON
i cannot enter your thread anymore without worries rippp

but yeah the night sky background looks very nice evvie ^^

w8 you didn't know..? its on the trailer o_O

Last edited:
w8 you didn't know..? its on the trailer o_O

i never watched the trailer and i dont intend to do bc spoilersss
my favorite thing about fe is the story (next to husbando system) so i try to get as less spoilers as possible story-related ^^
for example i played and bought awakening without knowing anything at first and i really enjoyed it like this :')

i'm really curious about 2 things tho, MU is probs not a tactican anymore (judging from their appearance they seem to be a warrior/knight like thing)? and how will they implement the kids? i doubt they're going to do the same thing like in awakening?
but yeah, i dont want to get spoiled for these things, i want to explore the game and find out myself ^^

i never watched the trailer and i dont intend to do bc spoilersss
my favorite thing about fe is the story (next to husbando system) so i try to get as less spoilers as possible story-related ^^
for example i played and bought awakening without knowing anything at first and i really enjoyed it like this :')

i'm really curious about 2 things tho, MU is probs not a tactican anymore (judging from their appearance they seem to be a warrior/knight like thing)? and how will they implement the kids? i doubt they're going to do the same thing like in awakening?
but yeah, i dont want to get spoiled for these things, i want to explore the game and find out myself ^^

tbh the kids thing is really shtty in this, but i think they just put it in because people want kids
o ok lol

but yep, theyre not! they start as Nohr Prince/ss which can use swords
and dragonstones, with the Hoshido second class also using staves and the Nohr second class using tomes

tbh the kids thing is really shtty in this, but i think they just put it in because people want kids
o ok lol

but yep, theyre not! they start as Nohr Prince/ss which can use swords
and dragonstones, with the Hoshido second class also using staves and the Nohr second class using tomes

oh well, I will see then

tbh i want tactician kei back.... i never used the swords, only books uhh this is gonna be a big changeover for me ;-;

oh well, I will see then

tbh i want tactician kei back.... i never used the swords, only books uhh this is gonna be a big changeover for me ;-;

//cough you can get the tactician class in fates

Back