• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

hime's art gallery | new 110618

lil thing for my tungle
tumblr_p2kcusNVow1ulm2xxo2_1280.png

DAAAAAANG GIRL THIS IS REALLY CUTE??
the colouring looks really nice and I actually love the thicker lineart?? idk it looks nice n fluid

DAAAAAANG GIRL THIS IS REALLY CUTE??
the colouring looks really nice and I actually love the thicker lineart?? idk it looks nice n fluid

AAAAHH THANK YOU!! i was just too lazy to do actual lineart lol BUT THANKS!!!!

image.png

wip for lunallumi hhh
also sorry for not posting a lot of been doodling a lot of stuff which i cant post here for *coughs*...reasons

I keep laughing at how derpy the bird's face looks lmaoo i can't wait to see it when you're done!!

also how did i not see the houseki no kuni piece you did before hhhhh phos is such a great character honestly

I keep laughing at how derpy the bird's face looks lmaoo i can't wait to see it when you're done!!

also how did i not see the houseki no kuni piece you did before hhhhh phos is such a great character honestly

LMAO I THINK IT LOOKS FINE IN THE FINISHED ONE???
alSO THANKS!!! honestly i have it saved on my tablet to finish it but im lazyyy
eaa36456_6d75_45e8_b4a3_15346e0ceded_by_hiimeki-dc1210f.png

anyways heres the finished art trade!!! its my first finished drawing with my ipad so!

LMAO I THINK IT LOOKS FINE IN THE FINISHED ONE???
alSO THANKS!!! honestly i have it saved on my tablet to finish it but im lazyyy
eaa36456_6d75_45e8_b4a3_15346e0ceded_by_hiimeki-dc1210f.png

anyways heres the finished art trade!!! its my first finished drawing with my ipad so!

O DUDE THIS TURNED OUT REALLY NICE!!!
how even is drawing like on an ipad?? what kind of stylus do you use?

O DUDE THIS TURNED OUT REALLY NICE!!!
how even is drawing like on an ipad?? what kind of stylus do you use?

THANKS!!!
i use an Apple Pencil!! honestly it’s..different??? to my cintiq?? but like, the pen kinda glides against the surface w/o any friction so it’s kinda weird for me to use since I’m used to pens on paper haha the lineart is really easy though for some reason? and also I use the exact same programs and brushes as I do on the pc so :eek:

IM IN LOVE OH MY GOD that hair!! how?? the bird looks so fuzzy and the colours are so nice THANK YOU SM IT'S PERFECT I'm tempted to print this out and hang it on my wall hhhh

IM IN LOVE OH MY GOD that hair!! how?? the bird looks so fuzzy and the colours are so nice THANK YOU SM IT'S PERFECT I'm tempted to print this out and hang it on my wall hhhh

AHHH IM GLAD YOU LIKE IT!!! i used a couple of different brushes for the bird, im glad it looked nice!!! (and im happy to give u the full res psd if you want ; ) )

AHHH IM GLAD YOU LIKE IT!!! i used a couple of different brushes for the bird, im glad it looked nice!!! (and im happy to give u the full res psd if you want ; ) )

oml if it's not too much trouble that'd be awesome!!

GOOD GOOD BOY!
your lighting is getting so much better! and the rosepetals are such a nice touch too!

THANK U MDUDE!!! lighting is very fun to do

also!!! i wanna try out some new drawing techniques, so send me some charas and a colour pallete from here!!! preferably fe characters (priority to ones i have in FEH) and no ocs please (unless you're a friend!!!!!!)

image.png

this is gonna be hard as **** to explain but tdlr sangminh (my friend's character and dylans husbando [AND CAMS ****TY DAD LMAO]) has this whole banana thing going on. his twin sister has an orange thing. so then someone was like "lol kagamine AHAHA VOCALOID AU" so then....gigantic otn sangminh. I am So sorry but i am Absolutely Back On My Bull****.

OOOOO I LOVE THE BRUSH YOU USED FOR THIS!! the lines width variety looks really good with it!

also if you're still doing it can i request elise in soft boy? c:

THANK U!!! its fun to draw with owo
and yES i will do (at some point)

Back