• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

hime's art gallery | new 110618

- - - Post Merge - - -

f2cbf36af33f4c9c.png

lonely princess of roses

DUDE I LITERALLY GASPED WHEN I SAW THIS
the colours and the pose are so pretty omg!! i love her design too, shes gorgeous!

HHHH THANK YOU!! i actually slapped a purple filter over it so it would look darker and i think for a ****ty doodle this turned out well haha!

this year's summary of art!
summary_of_art_by_hiimeki-dbycyj4.jpg

i think i've improved a lot this year, especially with my colouring and backgrounds!!! i've gone from not drawing backgrounds at all to trying to put a background on most finished drawings :D
[here's last year's for comparison!]

Last edited:
4924b505f6fa09ecdd46241f6f3ae6d5.png

Botanists Hate Him! Local King's Daughter Cures His Curse And Restores His Body After 20 Something Years And Only Looks 22!

unknown.png

tfw some sangminh-lookin ***** turns up claiming to be his second daughter and your half sister comes saying that you're the only one who can help her restore your father's fallen homeland

happy new year everyone, my first drawing is a ****post that makes no sense

this year's summary of art!
summary_of_art_by_hiimeki-dbycyj4.jpg

i think i've improved a lot this year, especially with my colouring and backgrounds!!! i've gone from not drawing backgrounds at all to trying to put a background on most finished drawings :D
[here's last year's for comparison!]
GOOD STUFF GOOD STUFF !! you kept such a consistent style throughout the year compared to me omg h o w
i can also pinpoint the exact month you got into taz lol
4924b505f6fa09ecdd46241f6f3ae6d5.png

Botanists Hate Him! Local King's Daughter Cures His Curse And Restores His Body After 20 Something Years And Only Looks 22!
IS THAT MY BOY DYLAN ??? ITS BEEN 84 YEARS MY DUDE I MISSED HIM
hes beautiful and im proud of him

unknown.png

tfw some sangminh-lookin ***** turns up claiming to be his second daughter and your half sister comes saying that you're the only one who can help her restore your father's fallen homeland

happy new year everyone, my first drawing is a ****post that makes no sense

dude one of these days you gotta fill me in on this au cause it sounds w i l d and im into it
also hope you had a good new year too!! may the art gods bless you in 2018 (pray)

GOOD STUFF GOOD STUFF !! you kept such a consistent style throughout the year compared to me omg h o w
i can also pinpoint the exact month you got into taz lol

IS THAT MY BOY DYLAN ??? ITS BEEN 84 YEARS MY DUDE I MISSED HIM
hes beautiful and im proud of him

dude one of these days you gotta fill me in on this au cause it sounds w i l d and im into it
also hope you had a good new year too!! may the art gods bless you in 2018 (pray)

H YEAH BUT YOU IMPROVED A LOT AND UR STYLE LOOOKS SO COOL NOW SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and SYKE it was actually may/june but i didnt have any good taz art from those months HA

YEP THATS DYLAN and technically its been 25 years since how he was when i last drew hiM BUT DUE TO COMPLICATED PLOT DETAILS HE DOESNT LOOK 40 SMTH LMAOOO except weeds are growing from his face. thats not fun

hAHHH I WILL ON SKYPE BUT ITS GOT TO THE POINT WHERE INSTEAD OF JUST BEING LIKE "oh haha au where hes fantasy!!" ITS MORE "oh haha modern au of my fantasy world!!!" bC THE REST OF THE GROUP GOT SUPER INTO IT LMAOOO but then when i put camellia into modern au it becomes dream daddy all over again LMAO
ill fill you in on skype if you want :')))

and gOD can the art gods bless us both this year. i sure as **** need it going into my tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttthird? year of art??

DUDE I LOVE THIS ONE??? i still haven't watched houseki (hhh i'll get to it eventually) but daaaang those designs are gorgeous
i absolutely love the silver(?) details, it really brings in over the top ����

OH its gold but my gold marker is dying LMAOOOO :') but thank u!!! and you should defo watch houseki no kuni its so gOOOOD

anywa, speakin of really good things
23a26ec1e697781bd79cbc83deac59bb.jpg

heres my ****ing daughter id die for her

OH its gold but my gold marker is dying LMAOOOO :') but thank u!!! and you should defo watch houseki no kuni its so gOOOOD

anywa, speakin of really good things
23a26ec1e697781bd79cbc83deac59bb.jpg

heres my ****ing daughter id die for her

ik i've been hearing really good things about it! ill have to check it out soon c:
AND HOLY CRAP?? THAT LOOKS GREAT??
the digital colouring and general pose and proportions are fantastic o m g

and yes, we'd all die for her!! i'm love her!!

ik i've been hearing really good things about it! ill have to check it out soon c:
AND HOLY CRAP?? THAT LOOKS GREAT??
the digital colouring and general pose and proportions are fantastic o m g

and yes, we'd all die for her!! i'm love her!!

yes yes its super good PLEASEE do!!! AND THANK YOU!!! I HAVENT DONE DIGITAL WATERCOLOURS IN AGES ITS SUPER FUN! and the pose caused me so much pain,.... i drew this at school and changed the pose completely on the fly hfhfhfh im so glad it came out well!

shes so good......dylan cried when she was born because he knew she'd almost instantly supass him

SPEAKING OF CAM
my lazy ass finally finished her outfit design!
6032613_GDVthfzJM2s7xSA.png

drawn straight on a designdoll body because im That Lazy

yes yes its super good PLEASEE do!!! AND THANK YOU!!! I HAVENT DONE DIGITAL WATERCOLOURS IN AGES ITS SUPER FUN! and the pose caused me so much pain,.... i drew this at school and changed the pose completely on the fly hfhfhfh im so glad it came out well!

shes so good......dylan cried when she was born because he knew she'd almost instantly supass him

SPEAKING OF CAM
my lazy ass finally finished her outfit design!
6032613_GDVthfzJM2s7xSA.png

drawn straight on a designdoll body because im That Lazy

KAJSBDKAJ YOU ACTUALLY GAVE HER THE TIMBERLAND BOOTS??? I THOUGHT YOU WERE JOKING o m G
nice design tho! the colours are really well coordinated and balanced!!

//also wario//

KAJSBDKAJ YOU ACTUALLY GAVE HER THE TIMBERLAND BOOTS??? I THOUGHT YOU WERE JOKING o m G
nice design tho! the colours are really well coordinated and balanced!!

//also wario//
did you really think i was joking, cherry. did you really.
and thanks!!!!!!!!!! i honestly just googled purple and yellow colour schemes and added black to it hfhfhfhfhhfhf but shUT UP ABOTU WARIO HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Back