• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

hime's art gallery | new 110618

this looks beaUTIFUL IM CRYINGG it's when I see stuff like this that I wish I knew how to use watercolours ;;

i love it oh god. again, to no one's surprise, you hit it out of the ballpark with hair ugh
skjhksjhskjshksjh thanks!!! im glad u like it :D i actually painted the hair last night and im surprised i still liek it today fhhfhf
this looks beaUTIFUL IM CRYINGG it's when I see stuff like this that I wish I knew how to use watercolours ;;

KJHFKJHFKJFHKJH thanK you
top tips for watercolour
step 1: die

hewwo takes a fun trip to phandolin
DP1FL7dW0AEZn_-.jpg

anyway, here's an actual wip lmfao
8dc8930c45972bdb.png

my gf has to copy a classic art piece w/ characters from a series (shes doing taako w/ a pearl earring) so i figured i would try it to! i'm doing The Stroll but w/ lup n ango dhdkjh

sorry for vanishing obs was killing my laptop OTL
anyway
a1e7a85ca1f5c427.jpg

sorry for the low quality, i had to downscale it for posting since its like 10mb hdhhhdhd

THOSE CLOUDS AND THE STARS ARE SO NICE!!
you already know how i feel about the grass ughhhh so good

their shadows look really good too this is just really great!!!

<3 LOVELY

im crying dude the background turned out so n i c e
HHH thank you!!! i was actually worried about the colouring but i think the clouds came out nice! i was gonna do soft clouds but then i decided to do crunchy clouds instead and i think its better hfhfh
THOSE CLOUDS AND THE STARS ARE SO NICE!!
you already know how i feel about the grass ughhhh so good

their shadows look really good too this is just really great!!!

hhhhh thank you!!!! the shadows i actually did right onto the grass (basing it off the original painting) so im glad they turned out well!!!

ill be working on this later this evening, so if anyone's down for a stream lmk!

HHH thank you!!! i was actually worried about the colouring but i think the clouds came out nice! i was gonna do soft clouds but then i decided to do crunchy clouds instead and i think its better hfhfh

hhhhh thank you!!!! the shadows i actually did right onto the grass (basing it off the original painting) so im glad they turned out well!!!

ill be working on this later this evening, so if anyone's down for a stream lmk!

i will, depending on time, i'm going out later and actually "socializing." the planets must be aligned today

sike i was too tire dto stream AHHAHAHA sorry

it's totally okay lmao i was getting toyhou.se stuff done and i'm kind of on a roll filling out profiles for my babes (finally, wow stephanie wtf)

and at least you got rest up!!! that's iMPORTANT

YOU PICKED A PIECE OF MONET
Monet is my greatest inspiration aah

The dress is so flowy and i can?t wait to see the finished drawing!
I adore the grass detail and color mood!!! HIME ARTS LEVEL UP

it's totally okay lmao i was getting toyhou.se stuff done and i'm kind of on a roll filling out profiles for my babes (finally, wow stephanie wtf)

and at least you got rest up!!! that's iMPORTANT
hhhhh yeah I guess :’)
YOU PICKED A PIECE OF MONET
Monet is my greatest inspiration aah

The dress is so flowy and i can’t wait to see the finished drawing!
I adore the grass detail and color mood!!! HIME ARTS LEVEL UP

AHHH THANKS YON!!! I was trying to make it seem like a late evening sky :eek: I still need to colour and clean up lup n Angus but at least I got the bg done :’)))

OH MY GOODNESs!!! he's so adorable but also looks like he's attempting to be intimidating but all his expression makes me wanna do is hold his tiny little face. LIKE, CAN THIS BOY GET SOME ESKIMO KISSES OVER HERE, STAT???????

ezgif-4-783599cda2.gif

OH MY GOODNESs!!! he's so adorable but also looks like he's attempting to be intimidating but all his expression makes me wanna do is hold his tiny little face. LIKE, CAN THIS BOY GET SOME ESKIMO KISSES OVER HERE, STAT???????

ezgif-4-783599cda2.gif

YEAHHH HE NEEDS A HUG!!! GOOD BOY
anyway
au where everything's the same but
cf4e7ad522db3b4fa96e64a31ac82f18.png

traffic cone

Back