• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

hime's art gallery | new 110618

oH my god LOL i’d Read the heck out of the fanfics for that AU

see the thing is here i assume everyone around him would just be like "welp regular taako". all the ppl in the bob are just like "....????.....alright", his friends just are like yeah thats just how taako is and lucretia is just ****ing regretting everything shes done in the last 10 years

sketchy redesign
65a1396ce54d10872bdfa93855e474d8.png

i actually drew the anatomy which was Pain but i think it looks okay?

that looks really gooood! :)))

oh my God that was quick
n thanks!! i was tryna decide whether he has shorts or skirt buuut i ende dup just going for shorts hhh. its not as bright colours as before but i think its more Stylish? idk, ill prolly change it again at some point lmfao

MMMM nice colours my dude !!!
yeah i think the shorts were a better choice in the end? even though i love both of them skhdgfjh

hhh yeah tbh i love both buT i should really stop changing his outfits so often

anwya, exams are done but i still feel like ****. this is the only thing i have drawn today and i ****ing apologise in advance
DQkkAW6W4AARGwg.jpg

DQkkAvwWsAA6MH6.jpg

why weren't you at elf practice

okay so im super art blocked and tired but i also dunno what to draw and keep putting off projects i want to finish so
any character requests (no ocs/ mayors etc)
prefered taz or fe!!

hhh yeah tbh i love both buT i should really stop changing his outfits so often

anwya, exams are done but i still feel like ****. this is the only thing i have drawn today and i ****ing apologise in advance
-snip-
why weren't you at elf practice

thanks! i hate it
but srlsy this is high quality stuff for a meme bless ur heart.

also.... can i request killian? i love your design so much its actually one of my favourites

sorry about the art block! i'm the opposite rn, i have things i wanna do but can't execute lmao

literally any little witch academia character would be cool, if you were interested?
i feel like you'd like ursula either as her ursula identity, or shiny chariot

thanks! i hate it
but srlsy this is high quality stuff for a meme bless ur heart.

also.... can i request killian? i love your design so much its actually one of my favourites
HHH YEH honestly i dont know why i put so much effort into dav. i didnt even draw his ****ing legs or tail properly bc i realised right at the end o **** HES A GNOME but i was lazy SO

and hJSHJSkjh i actually forgot i had a design for her??? but YEAH ill probably draw her bc im pissed off and sad rn so drawing sweet flips will probably heal me :')

sorry about the art block! i'm the opposite rn, i have things i wanna do but can't execute lmao

literally any little witch academia character would be cool, if you were interested?
i feel like you'd like ursula either as her ursula identity, or shiny chariot
OH yeah i was gonna draw some LWA stuff a while ago bc my gf loves it but ive never got around to it:eek:

whoops forgot i had csp
gaygaygay_by_hiimeki-dbwmlcq.png

anyway, i realised taako canonically has a sick ****ing cloak so.

ooooOOO!! I LOVE THIS
the white highlighting looks really nice omg + that pencil brush is greAT you'd swear its a real pencil

AH THANKS
csp is great for mimicking traditional art but it’s a pain to find brushes since they’re either all in Japanese or pixel brushes for some ****ing reason???

hhhhhh nevermind
GOD i feel like im not making any progress with my art at all? like if anything i feel like i'm just getting worse at it....it just looks like everyday anime style, theres ntohing that makes it My Art anymore and hhhhh i Dunno i just Feel Bad Scoob,,,,

o no :-( i really enjoy your art, and i love being subscribed to your gallery. i feel like i can tell your art out from others if it makes you feel any better. the way you draw eyes and faces is very delicate in a way that i don't see in other people's art.

Back