hime's art gallery | new 110618

funny story I randomly got you as a recommended blog on tumblr once, I knew it was you before I looked at the name because I recognized the art style

whoops forgot i had csp
gaygaygay_by_hiimeki-dbwmlcq.png
anyway, i realised taako canonically has a sick ****ing cloak so.

honestly love this sm, I don't know who these characters are but you draw them so pretty.

dragged myself out of my art slump to do my volron secret santa orz
tumblr_p163aqFHVM1ulm2xxo1_1280.png

will reply to messages in a sec

- - - Post Merge - - -

o no :-( i really enjoy your art, and i love being subscribed to your gallery. i feel like i can tell your art out from others if it makes you feel any better. the way you draw eyes and faces is very delicate in a way that i don't see in other people's art.
h what does subscribing on tbt even do....................... but thank you hhhhh
funny story I randomly got you as a recommended blog on tumblr once, I knew it was you before I looked at the name because I recognized the art style

honestly love this sm, I don't know who these characters are but you draw them so pretty.
oh word fhhfhf
and thanks! theyre characters from The Adventure Zone's Balance Arc (because i still cant get over it, evidently. i lOVE YOU LUCRETIAAAAAAAAAA)

DO YOU SEE THAT COOL SUIT?? THAT'S AWESOME. The shading on the suit is awesome. And the hair is so nice ughh. Once again I love the eyes you do and the way you do elf ears is very clean btw. I'm so bad with ears, but I love making big, human, cartoon-y ears (in other words huge C's on the side of a head lmfaooo). But I struggle with elf ears for some reason, and you do them really well. ;v;

h what does subscribing on tbt even do....................... but thank you hhhhh

i subscribed to the thread so like i get notified whenever you post something here. i follow you on tumblr as well but i'm rarely on there. ;n;

DO YOU SEE THAT COOL SUIT?? THAT'S AWESOME. The shading on the suit is awesome. And the hair is so nice ughh. Once again I love the eyes you do and the way you do elf ears is very clean btw. I'm so bad with ears, but I love making big, human, cartoon-y ears (in other words huge C's on the side of a head lmfaooo). But I struggle with elf ears for some reason, and you do them really well. ;v;

i subscribed to the thread so like i get notified whenever you post something here. i follow you on tumblr as well but i'm rarely on there. ;n;

hhhhh tbh i wasnt sure about the shading or anything since my digital lineart is Crap. also what i do with elf eas is just mark where the top and bottom of where a human ear would be, draw a line out from the tip one, connect it to the bottom like a triangle and boom elfie ears

ohhh i see :eek:

OHH YOU FINISHED IT!! LOOKS REAL NICE MY DUDE
i know you hate it but the thin lineart looks really clean! time well spent!!

HHHH THANKSSS

also. sorry for my inactivity. i got into houseki no kuni and ohhhh god
e6b57e224c9d23dface2ecb7b7689fbd.png

i would die for Them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OHH YOU FINISHED IT!! LOOKS REAL NICE MY DUDE
i know you hate it but the thin lineart looks really clean! time well spent!!

HHHH THANKSSS

also. sorry for my inactivity. i got into houseki no kuni and ohhhh god
e6b57e224c9d23dface2ecb7b7689fbd.png

i would die for Them.

peoPLE KEEP TELLING ME TO CHECK OH HnK

i love the shapes in the hair!!! idk if that is in the official design for the character or if you added it, but it's v v nice and it's swishing so prettily. excited to see the finished product!!!!

peoPLE KEEP TELLING ME TO CHECK OH HnK

i love the shapes in the hair!!! idk if that is in the official design for the character or if you added it, but it's v v nice and it's swishing so prettily. excited to see the finished product!!!!
ITS REALLY GOOD!!! I forgot to mention this is a frame redraw from the manga, oops. That’s what I get for posting at 4 am Lmaooo

YEP IT IS!! I’n Happy u like it ^^

ITS REALLY GOOD!!! I forgot to mention this is a frame redraw from the manga, oops. That’s what I get for posting at 4 am Lmaooo

YEP IT IS!! I’n Happy u like it ^^

omg i thought it was a show or something, but if it's a manga then I'm even more down??? idk i just love being able to flop over and read at my pace lmaooo

and i rly like ittttttt <3

omg i thought it was a show or something, but if it's a manga then I'm even more down??? idk i just love being able to flop over and read at my pace lmaooo

and i rly like ittttttt <3

theres an anime that just ended, but the manga is at 62 chapters and oooh my god it is WILD. i binged it all in one sitting last night haha

happy boxing day! next person to reply to this gets a freebie! (regular rules apply, only if you've posted here at least twice unrelated to any previous giveaways etc)

yepyep, will get around to that!

also, i made dylan a daughter fe style LMAO
6612e7edacbcef25ac5b93f90e3fc156.png

she has a Very angsty backstory

I noticed that you draw a lot of fanart! but I was oblivious of that fact because I don't know the characters so they looked like OCs to me OOPS
who's that pretty girl in a lacey blouse
your handwriting is very cute, very delicate,

also when are you going to continue the houseki no kuni fanart i want answers and art
dat sparkly hair *-*
I enjoy looking at fanart of it very much alho I stopped watching animE

I noticed that you draw a lot of fanart! but I was oblivious of that fact because I don't know the characters so they looked like OCs to me OOPS
who's that pretty girl in a lacey blouse
your handwriting is very cute, very delicate,

also when are you going to continue the houseki no kuni fanart i want answers and art
dat sparkly hair *-*
I enjoy looking at fanart of it very much alho I stopped watching animE
YEah i do bc i get hyperfixated on stuff OTL

H t he one i just drew? thats dylan (the witch oc w/ the roses)'s potential daughter LMAO....
my handrighting usually isnt this good but my normal handwriting doesnt look good on digital SO

H I WILLL BUT IM LAZY AND I GOT REALLY HOOKED ON FE WARRIORS..... and yoU SHOULD READ THE MANGA ITS REALLY GOOD!!!!! id die for phos.

gonna drop this cam wip before i go to bed
a8265c3c4a5eddf565ae28b920049c21.png

off to save her daddy from a zombie curse and kiss girls

i had to check like three times that this was the correct version for tbt LMAO

Hello hime! I've seen you about and have looked a bit through this thread. I think your art is very pretty and wow, I wish I could do art digitally at all and here you are coloring and shading, and I think it all looks great. ;3; I hope you continue to make art, because you can already see improvement just by flipping through this thread. I hope you had a great holiday too~!

Hello hime! I've seen you about and have looked a bit through this thread. I think your art is very pretty and wow, I wish I could do art digitally at all and here you are coloring and shading, and I think it all looks great. ;3; I hope you continue to make art, because you can already see improvement just by flipping through this thread. I hope you had a great holiday too~!

DONT LOOK THROUGH THE THREAD THERES SOME REA CURSED **** IN THE OLDER PAGES HHHHH my digital art. is Not great but w/e thank you haha :D

Last edited:
Back