• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

hime's art gallery | new 110618

funny story I randomly got you as a recommended blog on tumblr once, I knew it was you before I looked at the name because I recognized the art style

whoops forgot i had csp
gaygaygay_by_hiimeki-dbwmlcq.png
anyway, i realised taako canonically has a sick ****ing cloak so.

honestly love this sm, I don't know who these characters are but you draw them so pretty.

dragged myself out of my art slump to do my volron secret santa orz
tumblr_p163aqFHVM1ulm2xxo1_1280.png

will reply to messages in a sec

- - - Post Merge - - -

o no :-( i really enjoy your art, and i love being subscribed to your gallery. i feel like i can tell your art out from others if it makes you feel any better. the way you draw eyes and faces is very delicate in a way that i don't see in other people's art.
h what does subscribing on tbt even do....................... but thank you hhhhh
funny story I randomly got you as a recommended blog on tumblr once, I knew it was you before I looked at the name because I recognized the art style

honestly love this sm, I don't know who these characters are but you draw them so pretty.
oh word fhhfhf
and thanks! theyre characters from The Adventure Zone's Balance Arc (because i still cant get over it, evidently. i lOVE YOU LUCRETIAAAAAAAAAA)

DO YOU SEE THAT COOL SUIT?? THAT'S AWESOME. The shading on the suit is awesome. And the hair is so nice ughh. Once again I love the eyes you do and the way you do elf ears is very clean btw. I'm so bad with ears, but I love making big, human, cartoon-y ears (in other words huge C's on the side of a head lmfaooo). But I struggle with elf ears for some reason, and you do them really well. ;v;

h what does subscribing on tbt even do....................... but thank you hhhhh

i subscribed to the thread so like i get notified whenever you post something here. i follow you on tumblr as well but i'm rarely on there. ;n;

DO YOU SEE THAT COOL SUIT?? THAT'S AWESOME. The shading on the suit is awesome. And the hair is so nice ughh. Once again I love the eyes you do and the way you do elf ears is very clean btw. I'm so bad with ears, but I love making big, human, cartoon-y ears (in other words huge C's on the side of a head lmfaooo). But I struggle with elf ears for some reason, and you do them really well. ;v;

i subscribed to the thread so like i get notified whenever you post something here. i follow you on tumblr as well but i'm rarely on there. ;n;

hhhhh tbh i wasnt sure about the shading or anything since my digital lineart is Crap. also what i do with elf eas is just mark where the top and bottom of where a human ear would be, draw a line out from the tip one, connect it to the bottom like a triangle and boom elfie ears

ohhh i see :eek:

OHH YOU FINISHED IT!! LOOKS REAL NICE MY DUDE
i know you hate it but the thin lineart looks really clean! time well spent!!

HHHH THANKSSS

also. sorry for my inactivity. i got into houseki no kuni and ohhhh god
e6b57e224c9d23dface2ecb7b7689fbd.png

i would die for Them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OHH YOU FINISHED IT!! LOOKS REAL NICE MY DUDE
i know you hate it but the thin lineart looks really clean! time well spent!!

HHHH THANKSSS

also. sorry for my inactivity. i got into houseki no kuni and ohhhh god
e6b57e224c9d23dface2ecb7b7689fbd.png

i would die for Them.

peoPLE KEEP TELLING ME TO CHECK OH HnK

i love the shapes in the hair!!! idk if that is in the official design for the character or if you added it, but it's v v nice and it's swishing so prettily. excited to see the finished product!!!!

peoPLE KEEP TELLING ME TO CHECK OH HnK

i love the shapes in the hair!!! idk if that is in the official design for the character or if you added it, but it's v v nice and it's swishing so prettily. excited to see the finished product!!!!
ITS REALLY GOOD!!! I forgot to mention this is a frame redraw from the manga, oops. That’s what I get for posting at 4 am Lmaooo

YEP IT IS!! I’n Happy u like it ^^

ITS REALLY GOOD!!! I forgot to mention this is a frame redraw from the manga, oops. That’s what I get for posting at 4 am Lmaooo

YEP IT IS!! I’n Happy u like it ^^

omg i thought it was a show or something, but if it's a manga then I'm even more down??? idk i just love being able to flop over and read at my pace lmaooo

and i rly like ittttttt <3

omg i thought it was a show or something, but if it's a manga then I'm even more down??? idk i just love being able to flop over and read at my pace lmaooo

and i rly like ittttttt <3

theres an anime that just ended, but the manga is at 62 chapters and oooh my god it is WILD. i binged it all in one sitting last night haha

happy boxing day! next person to reply to this gets a freebie! (regular rules apply, only if you've posted here at least twice unrelated to any previous giveaways etc)

yepyep, will get around to that!

also, i made dylan a daughter fe style LMAO
6612e7edacbcef25ac5b93f90e3fc156.png

she has a Very angsty backstory

I noticed that you draw a lot of fanart! but I was oblivious of that fact because I don't know the characters so they looked like OCs to me OOPS
who's that pretty girl in a lacey blouse
your handwriting is very cute, very delicate,

also when are you going to continue the houseki no kuni fanart i want answers and art
dat sparkly hair *-*
I enjoy looking at fanart of it very much alho I stopped watching animE

I noticed that you draw a lot of fanart! but I was oblivious of that fact because I don't know the characters so they looked like OCs to me OOPS
who's that pretty girl in a lacey blouse
your handwriting is very cute, very delicate,

also when are you going to continue the houseki no kuni fanart i want answers and art
dat sparkly hair *-*
I enjoy looking at fanart of it very much alho I stopped watching animE
YEah i do bc i get hyperfixated on stuff OTL

H t he one i just drew? thats dylan (the witch oc w/ the roses)'s potential daughter LMAO....
my handrighting usually isnt this good but my normal handwriting doesnt look good on digital SO

H I WILLL BUT IM LAZY AND I GOT REALLY HOOKED ON FE WARRIORS..... and yoU SHOULD READ THE MANGA ITS REALLY GOOD!!!!! id die for phos.

gonna drop this cam wip before i go to bed
a8265c3c4a5eddf565ae28b920049c21.png

off to save her daddy from a zombie curse and kiss girls

i had to check like three times that this was the correct version for tbt LMAO

Hello hime! I've seen you about and have looked a bit through this thread. I think your art is very pretty and wow, I wish I could do art digitally at all and here you are coloring and shading, and I think it all looks great. ;3; I hope you continue to make art, because you can already see improvement just by flipping through this thread. I hope you had a great holiday too~!

Hello hime! I've seen you about and have looked a bit through this thread. I think your art is very pretty and wow, I wish I could do art digitally at all and here you are coloring and shading, and I think it all looks great. ;3; I hope you continue to make art, because you can already see improvement just by flipping through this thread. I hope you had a great holiday too~!

DONT LOOK THROUGH THE THREAD THERES SOME REA CURSED **** IN THE OLDER PAGES HHHHH my digital art. is Not great but w/e thank you haha :D

Last edited:
Back