hime's art gallery | new 110618

image.png

I really like this one! :D I like the transition from dark to light

this is gonna be hard as **** to explain but tdlr sangminh (my friend's character and dylans husbando [AND CAMS ****TY DAD LMAO]) has this whole banana thing going on. his twin sister has an orange thing. so then someone was like "lol kagamine AHAHA VOCALOID AU" so then....gigantic otn sangminh. I am So sorry but i am Absolutely Back On My Bull****.

THANK U!!! its fun to draw with owo
and yES i will do (at some point)

holy crappu the lighting on this looks sick!! it looks dusty and mysterious like it's filtering through something and the sparkles are a really nice touch!!

I really like this one! :D I like the transition from dark to light
thank u!!! u kno im a hoe for overdramatic lighting
holy crappu the lighting on this looks sick!! it looks dusty and mysterious like it's filtering through something and the sparkles are a really nice touch!!

THANK UUUUUUUUUU i actually used a different brush for my lighting (rather than just gradients) so im glad it turned out well!!

oh **** its him!!
dOGcqkz.jpg

dylan chroniclesofignis!!

thank u!!! u kno im a hoe for overdramatic lighting

THANK UUUUUUUUUU i actually used a different brush for my lighting (rather than just gradients) so im glad it turned out well!!

oh **** its him!!
dOGcqkz.jpg

dylan chroniclesofignis!!

OH SNAP???? THIS IS REALLY PRETTY!!
his staff looks amazing you did such a good job on it?? + i love his rose earring omg

OH SNAP???? THIS IS REALLY PRETTY!!
his staff looks amazing you did such a good job on it?? + i love his rose earring omg

AHH thank u!! i redesigned it but im not sure if im fully happy with it haha. i was t oo lazy to draw the hands tho LMFAO

sorry i post **** all i swear imma post some **** eventually

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry i post **** all i swear imma post some **** eventually

EkxeUOg.png

DXPbQBGW0AALs9K.jpg

FINALLY finished my piece for the fe compendium tarot booklet :') ofc its eirika because I Would Die For Her

shout out to my mom who helped me with the titty armour LMAO

Last edited:
EkxeUOg.png

DXPbQBGW0AALs9K.jpg

FINALLY finished my piece for the fe compendium tarot booklet :') ofc its eirika because I Would Die For Her

shout out to my mom who helped me with the titty armour LMAO

YESSSS MY NEW FAVOURITE!! i turned out so lovely :')
i didnt notice the chalky-ness of the lineart, it's a nice touch! :eek:

YESSSS MY NEW FAVOURITE!! i turned out so lovely :')
i didnt notice the chalky-ness of the lineart, it's a nice touch! :eek:

THANK U CHERRYYYYYYYYYY and thank u for putting up with my constant screaming and wips as i SUFFERED!!!

also i forgot to mention it but royal mail owns my ass so if you wanna comission me for smth like that its $15-20 usd depending on the details and character so slide into my dms lads

gay chrobin? best thing. but this kinda of chrobin? F* AWESOME! i also really love yr shading it looks so freakin cool

image.png

can't be arsed to post full res since its a commission and honestly i dont really give a single **** about tbt anymore. this was a comm for my friendo katrina - very fun to do

if you're interested in comming me for smth like this its like ?10-15 quid because i can't get a job until the summer and i'm broke. these will also be slow since i gotta study for my mf gcses

if not, im going back to my cave where i consume every gay chrobin fic on ao3.

- - - Post Merge - - -

image.png

can't be arsed to post full res since its a commission and honestly i dont really give a single **** about tbt anymore. this was a comm for my friendo katrina - very fun to do

if you're interested in comming me for smth like this its like ?10-15 quid because i can't get a job until the summer and i'm broke. these will also be slow since i gotta study for my mf gcses

if not, im going back to my cave where i consume every gay chrobin fic on ao3.

not been here in a while whats poppin
tumblr_p9ezdkgAjB1x1u1fxo1_500.png

tumblr_p82o1bCl6h1x1u1fxo1_500.png

tumblr_p6omi5CsSs1x1u1fxo1_500.png

doubt ill even be posting on here again tho cos i recently rebranded all my stuff for Personal Reasons and i dont wanna make new acc slash rename

if you want links to my new accounts feel free to slide into my dms ayee

Last edited:
Back