• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

hime's art gallery | new 110618

are you guys sick of my taako drawings yet
are you
because heres another
tumblr_otcrfw1waZ1ulm2xxo1_400.png

tumblr_otcrfw1waZ1ulm2xxo2_1280.png

tumblr_otcrfw1waZ1ulm2xxo3_1280.png

MMMM this one turned out really nice!! ��
THANKK UUUUU honestly i think i prefer the sketch lOL
There can never be enough taako for you evs lmao
Also yeah that's rly nice

ofc even if you gathered all 100 + taakos from every stolen century loop and put them in one room it would still not b enough of the boy
thx thx!

are you guys sick of my taako drawings yet
are you
because heres another
tumblr_otcrfw1waZ1ulm2xxo1_400.png

tumblr_otcrfw1waZ1ulm2xxo2_1280.png

tumblr_otcrfw1waZ1ulm2xxo3_1280.png

SHE LOOKS SO LOVELY AND PRETTY AND LADY-LIKE!! I LOVE THE HAIR AND THE NOSE AND THE LIPS AND THE EYES AND THE UMBRELLA, SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!!!
NEVER STOP BEING AWESOME GURL!!!!!!

SHE LOOKS SO LOVELY AND PRETTY AND LADY-LIKE!! I LOVE THE HAIR AND THE NOSE AND THE LIPS AND THE EYES AND THE UMBRELLA, SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!!!
NEVER STOP BEING AWESOME GURL!!!!!!

LOL TAAKOS A GUY but hes said to have 'ethereal femenine beauty' SO I THINK I MUST HAVE GOT THAT RIGHT :') THANK U!!

nice~

also, what's taako from? i see the name everywhere but i don't know the origin. the character seems interesting

hes from a really really good podcast called The Adventure Zone!!!!!! its just so good listen ill put my yelling in a spoiler but THIS GOES FOR EVERYONE, THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD SPEND HOURS OF UR LIFE LISTENING TO THIS BOMB ASS PODCAST
1. MADE BY PPL WHO ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT THE CHARACTERS AND THE SHOW.
2. BOMB ASS STORY TELLING
3. GREAT SOUNDTRACK ONCE YOU GET TO CRYSTAL KINGDOM ARC
4. F R E E
5. CANON LGBT CHARACTERS AND RELATIONSHIPS
6. ****ING GREAT FEMALE CHARACTERS
7. YOU WILL CRY ABOUT A CHARACTER CALLED BARRY ****ING BLUEJEANS
8. JOKES THAT ARE ACTUALLY FUNNY AND NOT OFFENSIVE OR ANYTHING!
9. FANTASY COSTCO, WHERE ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE! GOT A DEAL FOR YOU!!!
10. dice rolling asmr
11. taako
12. garfield the deals warlock. W I T S A N D W A G E R S !
also if u wanna kno about taako hes def my fave of the thb lol
- u kno that one character who makes a ton of goofs and jokes but actually is sad? yeah
- relatable
- "a simple idiot wizard" WHO ACTUALLY HAS MAXED OUT INTELLIGENCE
- justin (the guy who plays taako) genuinely cares about the character, and has progressed from being just LOL LETS HAVE THIS CRAZY CHARACTER WHO DOES GOOFS to a character with a good backstory and just...a good boy
- i say hes a good boy but hes not really...a good person ? morally grey i guess bUT I LOVE HIM
- gay
- hes taako ? yano,,,,from tv???
- "ethereal femenine beauty"
- dresses like he just walked into fantasy goodwill and grabbed the flashiest things
anyway please listen to the adventure zone. its a really good podcast....

Last edited:
hes from a really really good podcast called The Adventure Zone!!!!!! its just so good listen ill put my yelling in a spoiler but THIS GOES FOR EVERYONE, THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD SPEND HOURS OF UR LIFE LISTENING TO THIS BOMB ASS PODCAST
1. MADE BY PPL WHO ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT THE CHARACTERS AND THE SHOW.
2. BOMB ASS STORY TELLING
3. GREAT SOUNDTRACK ONCE YOU GET TO CRYSTAL KINGDOM ARC
4. F R E E
5. CANON LGBT CHARACTERS AND RELATIONSHIPS
6. ****ING GREAT FEMALE CHARACTERS
7. YOU WILL CRY ABOUT A CHARACTER CALLED BARRY ****ING BLUEJEANS
8. JOKES THAT ARE ACTUALLY FUNNY AND NOT OFFENSIVE OR ANYTHING!
9. FANTASY COSTCO, WHERE ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE! GOT A DEAL FOR YOU!!!
10. dice rolling asmr
11. taako
anyway please listen to the adventure zone. its a really good podcast....

oh my xD

whoa, taako sounds awesome

could you tell me like, a basic idea of what it's about?

Last edited:
oh my xD

who's your favorite character? taako? lol
LOL just as you posted this i edited in a ton of stuff about why i love taako :') but tbh i love all of the thbs (tho not really merle....u **** plants....) AND THE NPCS!!! madame director is Goode and so is Angus ( my boy!!!! a good detective lad. protect him. he's their son)

im so sorry im just. hyperfixating on taz a LOT at the moment :')

Last edited:
LOL just as you posted this i edited in a ton of stuff about why i love taako :') but tbh i love all of the thbs (tho not really merle....u **** plants....) AND THE NPCS!!! madame director is Goode and so is Angus ( my boy!!!! a good detective lad. protect him. he's their son)

im so sorry im just. hyperfixating on taz a LOT at the moment :')

omg don't apologize!! this all sounds really cool!!

what's the plot? like the basic point of the podcast? seems magicy but like, in a cartoon way. idk. i know literally nothing about it

oh my xD

whoa, taako sounds awesome

could you tell me like, a basic idea of what it's about?

what's the plot? like the basic point of the podcast? seems magicy but like, in a cartoon way. idk. i know literally nothing about it

allow me to explain!!

so basically its the mcelroy brothers + their dad playing dnd!! its a weird concept, i kno, but stick with me bc tbh it becomes more like a story then a dnd game LOL
so!! 3 dudes (taako tacco, magnus bernsides and merle highchurch) are hired by a dude to go do...smth ? i forgot LOL here there be gerblins was a LOOONG time ago.... but a ton of stuff happens annnnnd they may destory an entire city because of a simple mistake :') but theyre taken to an organisation on the moon TO BE HONEST THERES ACTUALLY A LOT MORE BACKSTORY BUT I WONT SPOIL REUINION TOUR AND STOLEN CENTURY... and they join an organisation called the Bureau of Balance that are trying to reclaim 7 relics that cause great calamities on the world! so basically they go thru and they have to reclaim these relics and solve puzzles and mysteries and its super good!!!
here there be gerblins - starts with the dnd base campaign, but this was like 2-3 years ago now So.
moonlighting - initiation into the BoB and introduction to the main stuff etc
murder on the rockport limited - the person who found the relic on the train was murdered, and its the boys' job to get the relic back!! but theres a ton of trouble and mysteries to solve !
petals to the metal - mario kart with feelings
crystal kingdom - some ****er messes up their use of a relic, and the world will turn into pink tourmaline if they dont stop it in time. robots! gay reapers! evil kiddy robots! souls ? its a fun but weird arc. good soundtrack.
11th hour - T I M E L O O P !!! basically, the whole city will die at 12 noon on this one day. however, the time keeps looping back to 11 am because of a relic! they have to find the relic and stop the loop.
ep 50 - ok this isnt an arc but. its gay
suffering game - OHHHH LORDY THIS IS FUN. theyre sent to do this...game show thing in order to get the relic, but they have to sacrifice things to progress. its...angsty. you will cry.
reunion tour - they learn The Truth™
stolen century - does what it says in the tin. different format, but a very good arc!!!
story and song - currently only 1 ep (latest arc!) but the Finale owo
in summary : its like....an audiobook ? i guess? or like a podfic. idk, its hard to explain, but its just really good to listen to. imagine a fantasy show where they break the 4th wall CONSTANTLY and theres no visuals! ( i like to play mario kart whilst i listen since it doesnt require all my focus haha)

Last edited:
allow me to explain!!

so basically its the mcelroy brothers + their dad playing dnd!! its a weird concept, i kno, but stick with me bc tbh it becomes more like a story then a dnd game LOL
so!! 3 dudes (taako tacco, magnus bernsides and merle highchurch) are hired by a dude to go do...smth ? i forgot LOL here there be gerblins was a LOOONG time ago.... but a ton of stuff happens annnnnd they may destory an entire city because of a simple mistake :') but theyre taken to an organisation on the moon TO BE HONEST THERES ACTUALLY A LOT MORE BACKSTORY BUT I WONT SPOIL REUINION TOUR AND STOLEN CENTURY... and they join an organisation called the Bureau of Balance that are trying to reclaim 7 relics that cause great calamities on the world! so basically they go thru and they have to reclaim these relics and solve puzzles and mysteries and its super good!!!
here there be gerblins - starts with the dnd base campaign, but this was like 2-3 years ago now So.
moonlighting - initiation into the BoB and introduction to the main stuff etc
murder on the rockport limited - the person who found the relic on the train was murdered, and its the boys' job to get the relic back!! but theres a ton of trouble and mysteries to solve !
petals to the metal - mario kart with feelings
crystal kingdom - some ****er messes up their use of a relic, and the world will turn into pink tourmaline if they dont stop it in time. robots! gay reapers! evil kiddy robots! souls ? its a fun but weird arc. good soundtrack.
11th hour - T I M E L O O P !!! basically, the whole city will die at 12 noon on this one day. however, the time keeps looping back to 11 am because of a relic! they have to find the relic and stop the loop.
ep 50 - ok this isnt an arc but. its gay
suffering game - OHHHH LORDY THIS IS FUN. theyre sent to do this...game show thing in order to get the relic, but they have to sacrifice things to progress. its...angsty. you will cry.
reunion tour - they learn The Truth™
stolen century - does what it says in the tin. different format, but a very good arc!!!
story and song - currently only 1 ep (latest arc!) but the Finale owo
in summary : its like....an audiobook ? i guess? or like a podfic. idk, its hard to explain, but its just really good to listen to. imagine a fantasy show where they break the 4th wall CONSTANTLY and theres no visuals! ( i like to play mario kart whilst i listen since it doesnt require all my focus haha)

hoooooooly cow. sounds complicated.

I LOVE IT.
-goes to listen-

you've definitely recruited another fan xD even just the plot sounds AMAZING

Last edited:

hoooooooly cow. sounds complicated.

I LOVE IT.
-goes to listen-

81Yc.gif

---------------------------

DO IT AYYYYY honestly i managed to watch from crystal kingdom (ep 30 ISH) up to date (ep 66 at the time) LOL. i got thru the whole of suffering game in a day (note: school day, even with classes I SNUCK IT IN THATS HOW IN LOVE WITH IT I WAS) and 11th hour in a weeked LOL im too obsessed w/ it atm //cries

81Yc.gif

---------------------------

DO IT AYYYYY honestly i managed to watch from crystal kingdom (ep 30 ISH) up to date (ep 66 at the time) LOL. i got thru the whole of suffering game in a day (note: school day, even with classes I SNUCK IT IN THATS HOW IN LOVE WITH IT I WAS) and 11th hour in a weeked LOL im too obsessed w/ it atm //cries

..wait i did what now

omg xD well i'll be sure to throw all my freaking out at the series at you when it inevitably happens. i always end up waaay too into shows or games (example: undertale. god i am obsESSED-- moving on)

hm now to find my headphones.. with my luck my cat hid them again

Nice art shop btw. I'd order something but I don't have enough tbt.

i mean if u dont want to buy smth thats cool but u have like 262 tbt and for 200tbt you could get a sketch or a doodle page so dont lie,,,

i mean if u dont want to buy smth thats cool but u have like 262 tbt and for 200tbt you could get a sketch or a doodle page so dont lie,,,

I already requested a drawing that is 150tbt so I really don't have enough, sorry :p

Last edited:
..wait i did what now

omg xD well i'll be sure to throw all my freaking out at the series at you when it inevitably happens. i always end up waaay too into shows or games (example: undertale. god i am obsESSED-- moving on)

hm now to find my headphones.. with my luck my cat hid them again

ya my giveaway :') it was post 1234 gets a freeb, so just throw a ref at me!!!

SURE DO IT!!!! i do at all my friends and everything LOl im suer theyre sick of me :')

L O L YOULL WANT HEADPHONES THERE ARE SOME JOKES THAT ARE LIKE....KINDA NSFW? NOT REALLY LIKE R18 STUFF BUT 15 RATED MAB LOL
- - - Post Merge - - -

I already requested a drawing that is 150tbt so I really don't have enough, sorry :p

oh i see :p even so tho for in the future @ yall....saying u dont have enough to artists makes them feel like they should lower their prices, hence why art on here is SUPER undervalued //dies

Last edited:
Back