• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

hime's art gallery | new 110618

You've improved so much, Ev! From the first time we started talking, to now- you've... REALLY improved! Your art looks beautiful! *wipes away tears*

It's great! Like- that's all I can say- it's just-- gorgeous *^*

You've improved so much, Ev! From the first time we started talking, to now- you've... REALLY improved! Your art looks beautiful! *wipes away tears*

It's great! Like- that's all I can say- it's just-- gorgeous *^*

im sorry but i'm pretty sure i've never spoken to you?? thanks but who r u

anyway heres a taako sketch from class owo
19933198_244904452691041_4670884544805601280_n.jpg

i drew this thinking bout what he said to kravitz in ep 50 owo

Hi,

sorry for not responding anymore for the request I asked you to do.. I totally forgot and got one from someone else now q.q
Whenever I need a new avatar I will ask you tho & nice picture! when I was drawing in class it was only things like that and they took me like 2 weeks xD

Hi,

sorry for not responding anymore for the request I asked you to do.. I totally forgot and got one from someone else now q.q
Whenever I need a new avatar I will ask you tho & nice picture! when I was drawing in class it was only things like that and they took me like 2 weeks xD

oh npnp dont worry about it!! im just gonna be super extra careful with my hair OTL
and that looks really cool! i like the way u used the squares of the math paper :eek: honestly i just bring my notebook to school and sketch in that, but the last 3 pages has just been taz :')

ALSO FRIENDLY REMINDER FOR EVEYRONE TO GO LISTEN TO THE ADVENTURE ZONE I STARTED THE STOLEN CENTURY ARC AND I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD BE CRYING ABOUT BARRY BLUEJEANS B U T I A M

Speaking of hair, I will get mine colored tomorrow (but for once in a natural color, I used to only have unnatural ones for the last ~6 years xD).. so scared, especially since it's in France where I live and I am not really good in french yet, so explaining will be a pain :D
I hope your hair will be fine <:
And thank you! I used to only "draw" like that, but nowadays I am too lazy to color out so many squares xD
Wait.. Taz? Do you mean that looney tunes character or someone else?.. must be someone else, since you said somewhere you listen to him.. but I can only find the looney tunes character when I search for it :eek:

Speaking of hair, I will get mine colored tomorrow (but for once in a natural color, I used to only have unnatural ones for the last ~6 years xD).. so scared, especially since it's in France where I live and I am not really good in french yet, so explaining will be a pain :D
I hope your hair will be fine <:
And thank you! I used to only "draw" like that, but nowadays I am too lazy to color out so many squares xD
Wait.. Taz? Do you mean that looney tunes character or someone else?.. must be someone else, since you said somewhere you listen to him.. but I can only find the looney tunes character when I search for it :eek:

ive wanted pastel purple hair for ages but my school bans it ;; BUT IM IN YEAR 11 NEXT YEAR SO **** EM LOL HOPEFULLY IT WILL FADE ENOUGH IN 6 WEEKS //DIES
aahhh that sounds hell :') i hope it will be fine, im just really worried bc im going to the beach the next day and will be swimming a lot //cries
OOH thats relateable, i used to do pixel art but its just too time consuming //cries
FHFHFHF I MEAN TAZ AS IN THE ADVENTURE ZONE LMFAOOOO its a podcast and its just...really good my dude

Oh, such an awesome color! I always wanted pastel blue hair, but my boyfriend says he wouldn't like it, so oh well.. :b
Your school bans it?! wtf, I've never heard anything like that before and I was in one of those awful christian girlschools xD
Ahh, I see.. I learned that cold water doesn't make the color fade away that fast as warm water.. so it shouldn't be that bad! :D
Oh.. lol.. I guess I was quite wrong with my Taz xDD
I'm gonna check that out! :D

Doublepost >o<

Last edited:
Oh, such an awesome color! I always wanted pastel blue hair, but my boyfriend says he wouldn't like it, so oh well.. :b
Your school bans it?! wtf, I've never heard anything like that before and I was in one of those awful christian girlschools xD
Ahh, I see.. I learned that cold water doesn't make the color fade away that fast as warm water.. so it shouldn't be that bad! :D
Oh.. lol.. I guess I was quite wrong with my Taz xDD
I'm gonna check that out! :D
dhdhjdhdjhdjh your boyfriend shouldnt dictate ur ****en hair colour if you want pastel blue get yo self pastel blue its not his body its urs lol
my partner 100% supports purple hime uwu
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah its a ****ty school lol //dabs i only have 1 year to go and im free tho
YEAHHHHH ITS PAINFUL SHOWERING COLD BUT MY ****ING SHOWER AUTOMATICALLY WARMS UP AND I CANT COOL IT DOWN //DIES
no **** hfhfhfhfh but yeah its good!!! kinda lowkey nsfw humor but its nothing more than what i make //dabs

Last edited:
im sorry but i'm pretty sure i've never spoken to you?? thanks but who r u

o h
you don't remember me-
but i was a part of the stream memes (we were so edgy *cringe*)

but then we all fell apart and then i said some pretty mean stuff and heck we blocked each other-

but your art still looks beautiful!! >v<

broken thread fucc

- - - Post Merge - - -

o h
you don't remember me-
but i was a part of the stream memes (we were so edgy *cringe*)

but then we all fell apart and then i said some pretty mean stuff and heck we blocked each other-

but your art still looks beautiful!! >v<

sorry i honestly dont remember you ? but if you said mean **** to me and i blocked you then why r u interacting w/ me ?? like if we both blocked eachother then id assume neither of us want to see eachother lol

You always manage to amaze me with your newer works.

GJ you hecko!!

You always manage to amaze me with your newer works.

GJ you hecko!!

my newer works are just sketches because they resonate with my soul as i am unable to complete anythin to a high quality in life

hime actually draws something other than a fullbody? what is this
image.jpg

LUP!!!! MY WIFE!!!!
image.jpg

"YOU'RE DATING THE GRIM REAPER?!" killed me. thanks griffin
image.jpg

Last edited:
*Reads first and last page of thread, is sorta scared from all the censored words and talk of blocking people and thinking someone is mad*

heck
ur art is gr8
hot 10/10
thank u!!!
*Reads first and last page of thread, is sorta scared from all the censored words and talk of blocking people and thinking someone is mad*

hhhh sorry it's just they said since we were friends?? it was really weird to me and then they mentioned we blocked each other ?? so if u blocked someone why would u still talk to them ??

Back