• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

hime's art gallery | new 110618

oh i see :p even so tho for in the future @ yall....saying u dont have enough to artists makes them feel like they should lower their prices, hence why art on here is SUPER undervalued //dies

I guess my art is also undervalued then by your standard pricing? :O Idc either way though I just do it for fun and to help share my art with all the friendly people on here ^-^

Last edited:
I guess my art is also undervalued then by your standard pricing? :O Idc either way though I just do it for fun and to help share my art with all the friendly people on here ^-^

ya if u wanna raise ur prices go for it my dude im just keeping it low cause its ****en summer and i dont have a job LOL

ya my giveaway :') it was post 1234 gets a freeb, so just throw a ref at me!!!

SURE DO IT!!!! i do at all my friends and everything LOl im suer theyre sick of me :')

L O L YOULL WANT HEADPHONES THERE ARE SOME JOKES THAT ARE LIKE....KINDA NSFW? NOT REALLY LIKE R18 STUFF BUT 15 RATED MAB LOL

oh cool!! tbh i'd forgotten that was even a thing that was happening
what kinda stuff do you like to draw? i don't want you to hafta art something you don't like if you're not getting tbt for it

and omg xD i'll make sure to find my headphones then lmao

Last edited:
oh cool!! tbh i'd forgotten that was even a thing that was happening
what kinda stuff do you like to draw? i don't want you to hafta art something you don't like if you're not getting tbt for it

and omg xD i'll make sure to find my headphones then lmao

LOL its okay, most people did haha
uhhh i like to draw pastel stuff, cute ****, biiiig hats, long hair, that **** owo

TELL ME WHEN U GET TO THE BLACK SPIDER BC THATS G O OD

tumblr_otif362BVe1ulm2xxo3_540.png

redraw of that really ****en crappy thing from 2015

looks good~

btw like.. omg i'm sorry
i haven't forgotten about sending a ref but like. i'm scared to??
because i don't really have any pastel characters except one and i don't have a long-haired character except one, and like i don't want to give you something you won't eNJOY

also all my refs are from the dreamselfy dollmaker because i'm a writer not an artist and i know you don't like those so like i don't want to give you any?? but it's all i have?? i'm sorry idk what to do

Last edited:
looks good~

btw like.. omg i'm sorry
i haven't forgotten about sending a ref but like. i'm scared to??
because i don't really have any pastel characters except one and i don't have a long-haired character except one, and like i don't want to give you something you won't eNJOY

also all my refs are from the dreamselfy dollmaker because i'm a writer not an artist and i know you don't like those so like i don't want to give you any?? but it's all i have?? i'm sorry idk what to do

thxthx!! honestly, i can tolerate dreamselfy sometimes ;; just give me whatever ref you feel, its good to practice diffferent character types c:
speaking of different faces

DFaONDbXoAAb_Ze.jpg

im slowly trying to work out how to draw the thbs and just. suffering. magnus i love you but why are you so annoying to draw

has my art gone stale or smth ? or do u guys just hate taz LOL im sorry thats all i draw gfjhfjhf

Last edited:
Your art can never be stale :') I mean yeah you mostly draw him, but I still enjoy looking at your drawings lol

omg of course it hasn't gone stale?? your art is godtier like seriously just. end my life

also i finally have a ref for you i'm sorry it took so fricking long lmao, i couldn't figure out which would be least bad

here's my most light-colored, longest-haired oc, feel free to give her different clothes or a big hat since i know you like doing that? whatever you're feelin' friendo
Even if it's a dreamselfy i hope it's a less cringy one?? rip
wSD9p.png

Last edited:
omg of course it hasn't gone stale?? your art is godtier like seriously just. end my life

also i finally have a ref for you i'm sorry it took so fricking long lmao, i couldn't figure out which would be least bad

here's my most light-colored, longest-haired oc, feel free to give her different clothes or a big hat since i know you like doing that? whatever you're feelin' friendo
Even if it's a dreamselfy i hope it's a less cringy one?? rip
wSD9p.png

ooh nice, thats cool! im cool w/ that

also, since im home i finally managed to properly line and colour that ****ing taako from like a week ago
tumblr_otv0q7W2Fk1ulm2xxo1_500.jpg

Back