• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

hime's art gallery | new 110618

hhhh sorry it's just they said since we were friends?? it was really weird to me and then they mentioned we blocked each other ?? so if u blocked someone why would u still talk to them ??

Oh I get it now lol XD this is what I get for breezing through stuff and just reading random words out of it all.

Btw, great art, keep it up! :3

Oh I get it now lol XD this is what I get for breezing through stuff and just reading random words out of it all.

Btw, great art, keep it up! :3
yeah no probs c: thxthx! !!

ANYWAYS
sorry for not posting any art in a while, ive been busy with exams! but!!! have a blushy taako from ep 50 bc that was a good gay ep owo

also!!!!!!!!! my hair is purple now!! its also shorter then it was before so thts good! :D

Nice job evs! I love how all the colors blend in together nicely, that's copic for you lol
His braid and curly hair is fabulous B)

Great drawing! And cool :3 Purple is nice
thxthx!!
Nice job evs! I love how all the colors blend in together nicely, that's copic for you lol
His braid and curly hair is fabulous B)
OH this is coloured digital LOL I'm away from home for the next 2 weeks so the only copics with me are greyscale haha
I wish I could draw that good, it's really stunning XD Do you draw?
honestly my dude, practice helps so much. I've been drawing for over 2 years now, and I still hate most of what I draw :')

I hate almost all my drawings except the ones I spent the most time on, truly your art is amazing! I would love to win the freebie LOL

I'm still having a hard time finding anyone to do a drawing on here for me, it's starting to annoy me tbh. All these pixel art places and stuff xD

I'm still having a hard time finding anyone to do a drawing on here for me, it's starting to annoy me tbh. All these pixel art places and stuff xD

Thanks dood lol
but tbh ur request is kinda hard and specific, + I think it's better if you just put the characters there bc some people don't have interest in messaging you for it :> at least from my perspective

Thanks dood lol
but tbh ur request is kinda hard and specific, + I think it's better if you just put the characters there bc some people don't have interest in messaging you for it :> at least from my perspective
Yeah, I actually decided to give up on that and do it myself later. I'm going to just focus on more specific easier stuff now XD

I hate almost all my drawings except the ones I spent the most time on, truly your art is amazing! I would love to win the freebie LOL
everyone seems to be so obsessed with the freebie,,, sometimes I wonder if yall will care after it's over ��
dat moment when evs tricked you with a filter lmao :') well either way it looks great ♥
purple hair must be really pretty on you lol
hhhhh sorry LOL but yeAH I love it !
I mean I'd probably say it's because you're wanting loads of characters in one pic, only offering tbt, and wanting smth super specific lol. I wouldn't do it lmao
Thanks dood lol

everyone seems to be so obsessed with the freebie,,, sometimes I wonder if yall will care after it's over ��

hhhhh sorry LOL but yeAH I love it !

I mean I'd probably say it's because you're wanting loads of characters in one pic, only offering tbt, and wanting smth super specific lol. I wouldn't do it lmao
Nah I decided to stop with that request xD The post is titled "nevermind" atm lol.

I'm just looking for a drawing of two characters/mayors now :p

And I do care :3 Eventhough I still like freebies

Last edited:
Huh? I haven't seen that many people that were pointing out about the Freebie :v ...or maybe I'm just blind.

Your new drawings are epic :O
How's your haircolor doing btw?
I chose a darkpurple for mine at the end and
my boyfriend actually likes it! :D

Huh? I haven't seen that many people that were pointing out about the Freebie :v ...or maybe I'm just blind.

Your new drawings are epic :O
How's your haircolor doing btw?
I chose a darkpurple for mine at the end and
my boyfriend actually likes it! :D
thanks!
and it's great!! super purple but varied tones I love it :D IT TOOK 5 HAIRDRESSERS AND 6 HOURS THO LOL I WAS THE ONLY ONE IN THE SALON BY THE END TBH

ello ello, here are some ****s i forgot to post lol. theyre all taz. im sorry.
heck_by_hiimeki-dbgrixb.jpg

yeah_by_hiimeki-dbgrivu.jpg
(sorry for bad photo on this one lol, i cant be arsed to go and get my folder to take a better pic lol)
chibi_by_hiimeki-dbgriy9.jpg

lup_by_hiimeki-dbgriwk.jpg

ye a h
oh yeah, i will open up my shop soon!! it will open on august 1!

oh yeah, and here are some updates if anyone is interested
- i started writing again.....if anyones interested in my cursed taz fanfiction then ill link it here but otherwise i will n o t
- the reason for all the greyscale drawings is because im away from home - i wont be able to draw with colours for 2 weeks ;_;
- also because of this, ill be slow to reply!! i defo wont be online as late because i have to share a room with my sister //dies
- if anyone is interested in an art trade or collab, lmk!

Last edited:
ello ello, here are some ****s i forgot to post lol. theyre all taz. im sorry.
heck_by_hiimeki-dbgrixb.jpg

yeah_by_hiimeki-dbgrivu.jpg
(sorry for bad photo on this one lol, i cant be arsed to go and get my folder to take a better pic lol)
chibi_by_hiimeki-dbgriy9.jpg

lup_by_hiimeki-dbgriwk.jpg

ye a h
oh yeah, i will open up my shop soon!! it will open on august 1!

oh yeah, and here are some updates if anyone is interested
- i started writing again.....if anyones interested in my cursed taz fanfiction then ill link it here but otherwise i will n o t
- the reason for all the greyscale drawings is because im away from home - i wont be able to draw with colours for 2 weeks ;_;
- also because of this, ill be slow to reply!! i defo wont be online as late because i have to share a room with my sister //dies
- if anyone is interested in an art trade or collab, lmk!

duuude it's the first time I'm seeing a chibi from you and it's adorable omg i like the eyes you draw!
and the color schemes in your latest batch *P*

evs low-key obsessed with taz lol
*will lurk for art shop*
also that sucks, hope you make it out alivez ♥
low key ���� taz is my current hyperfixation fam
duuude it's the first time I'm seeing a chibi from you and it's adorable omg i like the eyes you draw!
and the color schemes in your latest batch *P*

HHHH that's cause I never draw them :') it's too hard for me OTL
and thanks! THO THATS ONLY BC I HAVE LIMITED PENS //dies

Back