• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

hime's art gallery | new 110618

LOL thank u ^^
i actually ended up going to bed after a skype call with cherry bc i felt like i was gonna pass out,,,NOT BEFORE THE ****ING OUTFIT GOT DRAWN AKSJDHAKSJADSD

I didn't draw anything what r you talking about hahahaha

I didn't draw anything what r you talking about hahahaha

pls we all know you did
--
happy valentines day i might not finish my art in time so heres this
C4pIRHaWIAAvSEj.jpg

Last edited:
16585031_258192131286453_5566730421133115392_n.jpg

my e51 marker died, so i reused the sketch as 3 marker challenge - used b23, w7 and bv04

I couldn't understand why it was post 1234 until I was like "lol oh wait, that's like countin' son"
couldn't even figure out that 1234 wasn't just random #s
i try so hard and my brain does it's best but these things always happen

Last edited:
Your art is really unique :) You have so many different styles, which is so cool since most people stick to one style.

Keep up the good work :D

The traditional ones are my favorite because of the way they're colored.

Last edited:
Yeah, the traditional ones are so cute <3 The colours you use together are so beautiful!

I couldn't understand why it was post 1234 until I was like "lol oh wait, that's like countin' son"
couldn't even figure out that 1234 wasn't just random #s
i try so hard and my brain does it's best but these things always happen
LOL its fine dont worry! i do that sometimes c:
I love how it's post 1234. ^_^
why
Your art is really unique :) You have so many different styles, which is so cool since most people stick to one style.

Keep up the good work :D
LOL its called being too lazy to draw in the same style and so my style fluctuates like crazy lmao
Yes, the variety of styles is just grand! c:
is it because i hate it
The traditional ones are my favorite because of the way they're colored.
thanks, its a lot easier to colour on traditional
Yeah, the traditional ones are so cute <3 The colours you use together are so beautiful!
haha thanks but i think thats due to the fact i have a limit of colours so

-----

anyway so i got some watercolours yesterday and they're really fun except i only have 8 sheets of paper left (@
16583755_199928390486971_3664547387793211392_n.jpg

[first attempt] was trying to mix a purple, gave up an djust made it pink lol
16583956_563162787224571_2406526766437892096_n.jpg

[second attempt] dylan's wind god girl outfit featuring my sister's gold calligraphy ink that i spilt by his ear

You and Luxanna are so good at water coloring. Like, I cant even imagine. My only experience water coloring was as a child, those little books where you literally just put a wet brush to paper and it made the colors appear LMFAOOO NOT EVEN REALLY WATER COLOR. i'm trash

AND YAAAAS MORE YOI OC BAB PLS

Last edited:
Back