• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

hime's art gallery | new 110618

image.png

I really like this one! :D I like the transition from dark to light

this is gonna be hard as **** to explain but tdlr sangminh (my friend's character and dylans husbando [AND CAMS ****TY DAD LMAO]) has this whole banana thing going on. his twin sister has an orange thing. so then someone was like "lol kagamine AHAHA VOCALOID AU" so then....gigantic otn sangminh. I am So sorry but i am Absolutely Back On My Bull****.

THANK U!!! its fun to draw with owo
and yES i will do (at some point)

holy crappu the lighting on this looks sick!! it looks dusty and mysterious like it's filtering through something and the sparkles are a really nice touch!!

I really like this one! :D I like the transition from dark to light
thank u!!! u kno im a hoe for overdramatic lighting
holy crappu the lighting on this looks sick!! it looks dusty and mysterious like it's filtering through something and the sparkles are a really nice touch!!

THANK UUUUUUUUUU i actually used a different brush for my lighting (rather than just gradients) so im glad it turned out well!!

oh **** its him!!
dOGcqkz.jpg

dylan chroniclesofignis!!

thank u!!! u kno im a hoe for overdramatic lighting

THANK UUUUUUUUUU i actually used a different brush for my lighting (rather than just gradients) so im glad it turned out well!!

oh **** its him!!
dOGcqkz.jpg

dylan chroniclesofignis!!

OH SNAP???? THIS IS REALLY PRETTY!!
his staff looks amazing you did such a good job on it?? + i love his rose earring omg

OH SNAP???? THIS IS REALLY PRETTY!!
his staff looks amazing you did such a good job on it?? + i love his rose earring omg

AHH thank u!! i redesigned it but im not sure if im fully happy with it haha. i was t oo lazy to draw the hands tho LMFAO

sorry i post **** all i swear imma post some **** eventually

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry i post **** all i swear imma post some **** eventually

EkxeUOg.png

DXPbQBGW0AALs9K.jpg

FINALLY finished my piece for the fe compendium tarot booklet :') ofc its eirika because I Would Die For Her

shout out to my mom who helped me with the titty armour LMAO

Last edited:
EkxeUOg.png

DXPbQBGW0AALs9K.jpg

FINALLY finished my piece for the fe compendium tarot booklet :') ofc its eirika because I Would Die For Her

shout out to my mom who helped me with the titty armour LMAO

YESSSS MY NEW FAVOURITE!! i turned out so lovely :')
i didnt notice the chalky-ness of the lineart, it's a nice touch! :eek:

YESSSS MY NEW FAVOURITE!! i turned out so lovely :')
i didnt notice the chalky-ness of the lineart, it's a nice touch! :eek:

THANK U CHERRYYYYYYYYYY and thank u for putting up with my constant screaming and wips as i SUFFERED!!!

also i forgot to mention it but royal mail owns my ass so if you wanna comission me for smth like that its $15-20 usd depending on the details and character so slide into my dms lads

gay chrobin? best thing. but this kinda of chrobin? F* AWESOME! i also really love yr shading it looks so freakin cool

gay chrobin? best thing. but this kinda of chrobin? F* AWESOME! i also really love yr shading it looks so freakin cool

thank you gay chrobin is the only valid thing left on this bicth of enough
and tHANK U

tumblr_p5jxppHboq1x1u1fxo1_1280.png

i ****ing hate cell shading. what part of me thought this would be a good idea.

image.png

can't be arsed to post full res since its a commission and honestly i dont really give a single **** about tbt anymore. this was a comm for my friendo katrina - very fun to do

if you're interested in comming me for smth like this its like ?10-15 quid because i can't get a job until the summer and i'm broke. these will also be slow since i gotta study for my mf gcses

if not, im going back to my cave where i consume every gay chrobin fic on ao3.

- - - Post Merge - - -

image.png

can't be arsed to post full res since its a commission and honestly i dont really give a single **** about tbt anymore. this was a comm for my friendo katrina - very fun to do

if you're interested in comming me for smth like this its like ?10-15 quid because i can't get a job until the summer and i'm broke. these will also be slow since i gotta study for my mf gcses

if not, im going back to my cave where i consume every gay chrobin fic on ao3.

not been here in a while whats poppin
tumblr_p9ezdkgAjB1x1u1fxo1_500.png

tumblr_p82o1bCl6h1x1u1fxo1_500.png

tumblr_p6omi5CsSs1x1u1fxo1_500.png

doubt ill even be posting on here again tho cos i recently rebranded all my stuff for Personal Reasons and i dont wanna make new acc slash rename

if you want links to my new accounts feel free to slide into my dms ayee

Last edited:
Back