• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

hime's art gallery | new 110618

I BLAME RACHEL FOR THIS
.eJwVyMsNwyAMANBdGIBPgWCyDSKIRE1shB3lUHX3qu_4Puqep1rVLjJ4NWY7uNLcNAvN0pvuRP1sZRysK12miJS6Xw2Fjbc5QErJueRi9C-w_wILOYTsFogL-GBufCM9qAd29f0BCW0i8Q.n1YWSNNpLBX9EC9CvmiCh9XTH5k

she did the original sketch!! her tumblr is @puffinplisetsky go follow her ayy

by the way if anyone is wondering i dont actually usually post my stuff here anymore since literally whats the ****ing point?? so if anyone needs me im much more active on twitter(@himechit) or tumblr(@himeki)

by the way if anyone is wondering i dont actually usually post my stuff here anymore since literally whats the ****ing point?? so if anyone needs me im much more active on twitter(@himechit) or tumblr(@himeki)

I don't want to rush you, but do you have an update on my pieces (for the roses)? :blush:
I'll definitely check out your other sites if you don't post much here anymore :(

Last edited:
I don't want to rush you, but do you have an update on my pieces (for the roses)? :blush:
I'll definitely check out your other sites if you don't post much here anymore :(

yeahhh i tried starting a couple of times but i just got hit by The Art Block everytime so i have like...3 rough sketches but all of them look like **** so yeah i dont have anything yet :') i usually have a 1 month policy tho!! you have all rights to bash me if i take over a month haha

also i still will probably post art? but honestly 2 notes on tumblr is better then getting mostly ignored ;; doesnt really do a lot for my mental health lol...

yeahhh i tried starting a couple of times but i just got hit by The Art Block everytime so i have like...3 rough sketches but all of them look like **** so yeah i dont have anything yet :') i usually have a 1 month policy tho!! you have all rights to bash me if i take over a month haha

also i still will probably post art? but honestly 2 notes on tumblr is better then getting mostly ignored ;; doesnt really do a lot for my mental health lol...

it's okay! I will definitely not bash you, lol. I understand art block and I'll wait as long as you need ^^

you're not being ignored, the forums just aren't as active as they used to be, sadly. :(

it's okay! I will definitely not bash you, lol. I understand art block and I'll wait as long as you need ^^

you're not being ignored, the forums just aren't as active as they used to be, sadly. :(

cbhdhddhd i didnt mean it like that, it was just ppl have bashed me before and now i got that p a r a n o i a
and yeah i kno but its the a n x i e t y

cbhdhddhd i didnt mean it like that, it was just ppl have bashed me before and now i got that p a r a n o i a
and yeah i kno but its the a n x i e t y

lool no I know, I get it - anxiety is a big friend of mine too (well not a friend but you get it lmao)
anyway your art is awesome and you should be super proud of it!!

lool no I know, I get it - anxiety is a big friend of mine too (well not a friend but you get it lmao)
anyway your art is awesome and you should be super proud of it!!

thank you,,, orz

anyway i managed to draw smth??? but i Struggled
thiccion_by_hiimeki-db8vobc.png

i didnt draw ixion w/ his trident bc hes a ****ing dumbass and lost it uwu

YO EV just dropping by after what feels like a really long time to say your art is fabulous and I'm still in awe of it!
So no matter what happens to your updating schedule here, I'll pretty much always be keeping an eye on your stuff ;-]
tbh it is the best choice to focus on tumblr/instagram because while the tbt museum comm is great overall unfortunately no feedback is common, which probably absolutely sucks for you
anyways, hope you had a good birthday and I'm sure you'll continue to impress with your work c:

YO EV just dropping by after what feels like a really long time to say your art is fabulous and I'm still in awe of it!
So no matter what happens to your updating schedule here, I'll pretty much always be keeping an eye on your stuff ;-]
tbh it is the best choice to focus on tumblr/instagram because while the tbt museum comm is great overall unfortunately no feedback is common, which probably absolutely sucks for you
anyways, hope you had a good birthday and I'm sure you'll continue to impress with your work c:

aaah thank you!! my motivation is fading away ORZ

----

also i tried to draw my friends god forsaken furry ho tinh nob
image.jpg

d, please stop eating all the rosoideaean ministers. dylan doesnt want to rule, and nor does arian. stop that.

135aaa7c37a7020a95f0ba077ecb59a3.png

oh ****! its taako adventure zone!
[uncensored ver is on my social medias lol]

Last edited:
135aaa7c37a7020a95f0ba077ecb59a3.png

oh ****! its taako adventure zone!
[uncensored ver is on my social medias lol]

been a while!
oooo the hair looks so fluffy
and your shading is quite good!?!? it's not pillow shading or burn&dodge eye cancer

Back