• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

hime's art gallery | new 110618

i've always admired your art tbh. every time i look at the museum shop i run across your stuff and just go 'damn i wish i had enough tbt for them to draw all my ocs'.
but, considering i have 130, that's literally never going to happen, lmao. so i'll just stalk your art instead.

10/10 would compliment again

19379229_1702915760004564_3368590210857172992_n.jpg

he's heere

i've always admired your art tbh. every time i look at the museum shop i run across your stuff and just go 'damn i wish i had enough tbt for them to draw all my ocs'.
but, considering i have 130, that's literally never going to happen, lmao. so i'll just stalk your art instead.

10/10 would compliment again

aaah thank you so much!! i dont actually like taking tbt very often but i think i will soon so!! :D

I really love this ;-;
like really love it <3 the shading is really spot on in the hair, it's so cool. i love the facial expression too :3 Looking back at your original post, you've improved a lot!

I really love this ;-;
like really love it <3 the shading is really spot on in the hair, it's so cool. i love the facial expression too :3 Looking back at your original post, you've improved a lot!

thank you so much!!! :D

There wasn't any room in your pms so I'm here
I finished your drawing but before I can send it could you send the tbt?

okay!! just some updates since i havent posted here for a white owo
  • im doing artfight this year! im team moon c: http://artfight.net/~himeki
  • i'm busy with exams until the end of this week, then i have a week before im zipping off to the beach for 2 weeks :') so my shop may not open for a while!! you can still post on here if youre interested in commissioning me haha
  • im really in the need of rlc commissions right now since im trying to get my hair dyed next week and i dont want it dying :') so please post on here if you are interested in rlc comming me!! they take priority over any others ;)
  • ANYONE ELSE LISTEN TO TAZ? IM TRYING TO BINGE IT BEFORE IT ENDS AND IM ON CRYSTAL KINGDOM AND HHHH I LOVE THE DIRECTOR SO MUCH.....I NEED TO DRAW MY ****ING WIFE?
anyway that was it for hime update!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay!! just some updates since i havent posted here for a white owo
  • im doing artfight this year! im team moon c: http://artfight.net/~himeki
  • i'm busy with exams until the end of this week, then i have a week before im zipping off to the beach for 2 weeks :') so my shop may not open for a while!! you can still post on here if youre interested in commissioning me haha
  • im really in the need of rlc commissions right now since im trying to get my hair dyed next week and i dont want it dying :') so please post on here if you are interested in rlc comming me!! they take priority over any others ;)
  • ANYONE ELSE LISTEN TO TAZ? IM TRYING TO BINGE IT BEFORE IT ENDS AND IM ON CRYSTAL KINGDOM AND HHHH I LOVE THE DIRECTOR SO MUCH.....I NEED TO DRAW MY ****ING WIFE?
anyway that was it for hime update!!!

Your are is so pretty! I want to try and win the free drawing now ;)

I care about your art. So may I get some free one? :^)
Also: You said you could need some rlc.. how much where you thinking for a simple avatar?
Because I am searching someone who could draw this for me in a good version
and I really like your style :b

Last edited:
You wanna go m8??!

I love your hecking stuff.
fight me lol it feels like nobody gives a **** and aye you can say "well dont you enjoy drawing?" but if u made a cake and noody ate it u would get upset so
I agree, don't hecking say that!

I care about your art. So may I get some free one? :^)
Also: You said you could need some rlc.. how much where you thinking for a simple avatar?
Because I am searching someone who could draw this for me in a good version
and I really like your style :b
are you refering to the ongoing giveaway or just asking for free art ://
also depends what u would want as a simple avatar lol - like what style do u want

Ahh, that was more as a "joke" meant. Like.. that I really like your art and that I would be happy if I could win the giveaway aka free art. :b

Mhh.. it should be in ..idk how that style is called. Anime? Well, that it would look kind of like this (with Cappy on the shoulder or head.. and brown, long, slightly waved hair.. + black glasses and dark brown eyes.. yes, I that picture is from ThatOneMarshalFangirl.. xD)
Is that clear enough or I need to make like a example? :s

Ahh, that was more as a "joke" meant. Like.. that I really like your art and that I would be happy if I could win the giveaway aka free art. :b

Mhh.. it should be in ..idk how that style is called. Anime? Well, that it would look kind of like this (with Cappy on the shoulder or head.. and brown, long, slightly waved hair.. + black glasses and dark brown eyes.. yes, I that picture is from ThatOneMarshalFangirl.. xD)
Is that clear enough or I need to make like a example? :s

YEAH cause that seemed super rude lol u gotta post if u wanna win lol
uhh okay a couple of things with that
1) im not gonna do a style like that- that was drawn by an ex-friend who i really dont want to think about anymore
2) like, what style of mine do you want? do you want it traditional? digital? doodle style? i gotta know these things man

YEAH cause that seemed super rude lol u gotta post if u wanna win lol
uhh okay a couple of things with that
1) im not gonna do a style like that- that was drawn by an ex-friend who i really dont want to think about anymore
2) like, what style of mine do you want? do you want it traditional? digital? doodle style? i gotta know these things man

Okay, let's make a list to make it easier..
- Digital
- Girl with brown, wavy long hair
- Darkbrown eyes
- Black glasses
- Cappy on the shoulder OR hair, however it works better for you
- This style (so I'm guessing from your examples this would be the closest)
- For the Shirt.. it should just be a simple shirt that is pastel turquoise

Last edited:
Back