• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

hime's art gallery | new 110618

himeki

hiatus
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
3182-3595-3423
Tasty Cake
Candy Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
whats up binches welcome to my art gallery
51d3ecf2f02572b40cd6055b3e2768e7.png

alright i know you're not gonna read further than this because all your here for is free art so here are the rules
1. pick a palette from here
2. pick a character. preferably fe characters, and im more likely to do them if i have them in FEH
3. no ocs / mayors. unless you are a friendo.

i honestly gave up on having a sick layout a long time ago and tryna make thumbnails is too hard so uhhh just look thru the thread ig. just not anything from before 2017. p le a s

anyway im hime/ev, whatever u wanna call me ig, im 15 and i draw sometimes. mostly taz. im sorry. im british so i have a british accent on streams lmao. ive been drawing for like 3 years or smth now (wrow) and altho i used to do mostly digital i do mostly traditional now. hmm.

when im drawing traditional i basically use whatever **** i can get my hands on but mostly pencil and paper or copics or watercolor. when im drawing digital i have a cintiq and i use sai2/csp??? idk how to art on computer tho. i got an ipad a few weeks ago, so i mostly do csp on there now lmfao

u can also find me at twitter (@himekiart), tumblr (@himeki) or instagram (@hiimeki) bc i never use this hellsite lmfao

u can comission me but i dont take tbt sorry slide into thos dms if ur interested

if i owe you art PLEASE remind me i have a tendancy to forget ****

aight thats all for now thanks for coming please retweet and reblog my art

Last edited:
You turned your VMs off, so I wanted to tell you congrats on 10k posts here ;D

Last edited:
These are good, Evvie! You've made good progress for drawing for only a year.

AYYY NICE GALLERY M8

It's good though, and you're coloring is the absolute best > w <

biscuit-chan is waifu
In all seriousness, nice gallery. The anatomy and proportions can be real funky here and there, but it looks nice overall. Your coloring is pretty cool too. :)

biscuit-chan is waifu
In all seriousness, nice gallery. The anatomy and proportions can be real funky here and there, but it looks nice overall. Your coloring is pretty cool too. :)

ikr
thanks! i struggle with them lol c:

- don't talk about or link anything that isn't appropriate for all ages
- make sure you can tolerate my voice! i have a really thick accent...apparently. i'm not too sure because i can't tell for myself!

*COUGH*
i should get banned from your stream then xD

BUT YEAH nice gallery evvie C: My favorite is Usako of coursee
my yaoi bab
ALSO i think i've read the same description of yourself at 3 different places xD

*COUGH*
i should get banned from your stream then xD

BUT YEAH nice gallery evvie C: My favorite is Usako of coursee
my yaoi bab
ALSO i think i've read the same description of yourself at 3 different places xD

SENPAI FOUND MY GALLERY AND I DIDN'T NOTICE
nah u didn't get explicit
no yaoi allowed here
lol i stick it everywhere lololol

anyways, opinions on this sketch so far?
91c157e4b37eb13e0e94b476ba005cef.png

I was active in the forums the time you started posted your art, and as I see your art now, you've definitely improved especially on the coloring. good job dude keep it up haha

I was active in the forums the time you started posted your art, and as I see your art now, you've definitely improved especially on the coloring. good job dude keep it up haha

LOL YOU SHOULD FORGET THAT ART AHAHAHAHAHAHA

but thank you so much! >.<

Back