• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

hime's art gallery | new 110618

been a while!
oooo the hair looks so fluffy
and your shading is quite good!?!? it's not pillow shading or burn&dodge eye cancer

hey yon!
thank you!! ive been working to try and get my shading to be better OTL admittedly this was very lazy shading, it was meant to just be a small doodle bc me and my friends were talking about taako :')

i actually coloured it traditionally //dabs
8d6ce5a76f13afd21e0ec14463de051e.jpg

Evs how ya been lol
Your art is as nice as ever, the style is so unique ♡

hey bunni! how u doin?
im just hitting that DIE right now bc of smth that just happened :) im going back to my hardcore lurking bye lads!

Last edited:
ayo listen my gf got me to listen to be more chill and honestly? i ****ing love micheal
hence this style experiment dood
mike_by_hiimeki-dbbwato.png

Loving the rainbow in the back! Perfect for pride month. ♡♡ I love the white outline you did! Also how it's sketchy...but not. I make zero sense but the point is I really like your art piece! Lol.

hooooo boy your traditional coloring is so good man
your flower crowns are the nicest!

Back