hime's art gallery | new 110618

Shoot, I was close. Uh Miss Jackson or Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time?

I'm just rambling at this point, aren't I?
Literally I can't hear Miss Jackson without thinking of a teacher I had many years ago with the same name so no lol
also idk what the other one is

Death of a bachelor? >.>
I thought u were gonna say the other one LOL doab isn't actually my all time fave!!
DO I LOOK LONELY? I SEE THE SHADOWS ON MY FACE, PEOPLE HAVE TOLD ME, I DON'T LOOK THE SAAMMMEEE

(God I'm reeaaallly sorry...I'm just super hyped. :p)
dylan yelling in the background: MAYBE I LOST WEIGHTT IM PLAYING HOOKEY WITH THE BEST OF THE BEST PULL MY HEART OUT MY CHEST SO THAT YOU CAN SEE IT TOO

dylan yelling in the background: MAYBE I LOST WEIGHTT IM PLAYING HOOKEY WITH THE BEST OF THE BEST PULL MY HEART OUT MY CHEST SO THAT YOU CAN SEE IT TOO

I'M WALKING THE LONG ROAD...WATCHING THE SKY FALL....THE LACE IN YOUR DRESS TANGLES MY NECK...HOW DO I LIIIIVVVVEEE???

THE DEATH OF A BACHELORRRR

Okay before we get infracted for post quality..lol, um Nicotine / Vegas Lights?

Uhhhhh oh god, Vegas lights or Collar Full?
Yep!! Both of those are my faves :D
I'M WALKING THE LONG ROAD...WATCHING THE SKY FALL....THE LACE IN YOUR DRESS TANGLES MY NECK...HOW DO I LIIIIVVVVEEE???

THE DEATH OF A BACHELORRRR

Okay before we get infracted for post quality..lol, um Nicotine / Vegas Lights?

Golden days or Hallelujah?

cherry got it before you OTL sorry!!

sorry for slow replies lol i fell asleep it was around 6:30 am my time LOl

Last edited:
Wow we have like,, exactly the same taste lol. Collar Full is like tied for first for me.
y e e its a goode song
But she edited her post rip

its cause it was late and i accidentally wrote full collar and realized it at 1 am lol
yea ya i actually saw before i went to sleep but i was too ****in dead to reply - also vegas lights was the actual answer and she had that OTL dw tho, i'll be having another giveaway soon! plus i have my long running one LOL

wil_watermark_by_hiimeki-db6vp90.png

ngl i still dont understand ??? how can the lineart be This Crisp™

uhh kinda? it just very much depends on offer + character + style requested haha
if ur interested feel free to offer!

ahh ok. good to know. by offer u mean how much im willing to pay? what styles do u have also?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i actually have 3 characters that need be drawn and i want them all together in one drawing.

ahh ok. good to know. by offer u mean how much im willing to pay? what styles do u have also?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i actually have 3 characters that need be drawn and i want them all together in one drawing.

aa 3 characters in one drawing is super hard for me OTL i can try tho depending on offer haha ^^;;
and uu basically any style ive drawn in before? just link the pic and be like "this style" haha ;;

//why is such a good boy so sad//

Also your profiles are getting so much better!!

bc he wasn't suffering enough and u kno i make my children suffer uwu

also thts because the last time i drew a profile was november 2015 LMFAO

normal people vent art: crying! tears! angst!
me: what if dylan was the onceler
unknown.png

Last edited:
Back