hime's art gallery | new 110618

I've heard good things about blade and soul but never got around to it and when it comes to MMOs I feel like there is a window to join the game and start before you're considered too nub to handle for starting late and I'm sure I've passed it. I'm late to everything though soooo

I've heard good things about blade and soul but never got around to it and when it comes to MMOs I feel like there is a window to join the game and start before you're considered too nub to handle for starting late and I'm sure I've passed it. I'm late to everything though soooo
Really? It's only a year old, and the level cap is still quite low, so you might want to try it! I play on the EU Windrest sevrer if you wanna play with me! ^^

Did someone said Blade & Soul
Man, I haven't played it for some time.

anyway so i havent been productive today but i did this
hime_meme_by_evviepb-dax0sor.png

Before I read your full post I thought it was just going to be "I haven't been productive today" and that was like the reaction image lmfaoooo

She's cuuuuuute. :>

LOL idk why but i never have any motivation lately orz

thank u!!

LITERALLY your traditional art gets me every time; love the style of your work and the latest drawing is AMAZING. The rough, harsh quality of the lines really stand out and so does THE EXPRESSION - which is pretty much drawn perfectly.
just, you always do GOOD ****
(what the hell though, you're an art wizard even at 1am!!)

( oh ALSO gl with your fanfic! hope it gets a lot of traction, since it looks like you worked pretty hard on it ;-] )

Last edited:
LITERALLY your traditional art gets me every time; love the style of your work and the latest drawing is AMAZING. The rough, harsh quality of the lines really stand out and so does THE EXPRESSION - which is pretty much drawn perfectly.
just, you always do GOOD ****
(what the hell though, you're an art wizard even at 1am!!)

( oh ALSO gl with your fanfic! hope it gets a lot of traction, since it looks like you worked pretty hard on it ;-] )

aaa thank you ;u; I feel like I'm not the best at rougher, darker styles, but I'm quite happy w/ how it came out!! I'm used to using lighter, softer colours ^^

and thank you again! i just write when I get bored hehe

Back