hime's art gallery | new 110618

I love the soft colors and how they all blend! And nice job shading! <3
thank you!
You and Luxanna are so good at water coloring. Like, I cant even imagine. My only experience water coloring was as a child, those little books where you literally just put a wet brush to paper and it made the colors appear LMFAOOO NOT EVEN REALLY WATER COLOR. i'm trash
AND YAAAAS MORE YOI OC BAB PLS
aaaaaa thanks steph!!! im really new to watercolour haha
AND LOL YOU GUYS WILL NEVER BE FREE FROM THE CURSE KNOWN AS D Y L A N H E A R T F O R D and his boyfriend of which i am drawing eventually because of the Gay Realisations during last weeks RP LOL

Ahhh how funny, I just emailed you and now I've actually found here on Bell Tree!
aaa hello! sorry for the late reply, but i'm really not interested in doing tbt comissions right now ;; sorry!
I second this ^^
thanks! <3
Those portraits r fabulous like ur son
AKSJDHAJSH HEY BUNN I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN AGES!!! HOW R U FAM
AND THANK U!!!

-----
anyway i found some old art from 2013 today
i want to die
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

ah yes, my first ocs. i want to die.
f24a5d7959f25ba7fe25cce4d77170d7.png

I love the soft colors and how they all blend! And nice job shading! <3
thank you!
You and Luxanna are so good at water coloring. Like, I cant even imagine. My only experience water coloring was as a child, those little books where you literally just put a wet brush to paper and it made the colors appear LMFAOOO NOT EVEN REALLY WATER COLOR. i'm trash
AND YAAAAS MORE YOI OC BAB PLS
aaaaaa thanks steph!!! im really new to watercolour haha
AND LOL YOU GUYS WILL NEVER BE FREE FROM THE CURSE KNOWN AS D Y L A N H E A R T F O R D and his boyfriend of which i am drawing eventually because of the Gay Realisations during last weeks RP LOL

Ahhh how funny, I just emailed you and now I've actually found here on Bell Tree!
aaa hello! sorry for the late reply, but i'm really not interested in doing tbt comissions right now ;; sorry!
I second this ^^
thanks! <3
Those portraits r fabulous like ur son
AKSJDHAJSH HEY BUNN I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN AGES!!! HOW R U FAM
AND THANK U!!!

-----
anyway i found some old art from 2013 today
i want to die
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

ah yes, my first ocs. i want to die.
f24a5d7959f25ba7fe25cce4d77170d7.png

Tfw your subscription notification says himeki posted something and you're excited for possible art to stare at but then you check the thread and nothing is even there ; n;

Tfw your subscription notification says himeki posted something and you're excited for possible art to stare at but then you check the thread and nothing is even there ; n;

OKAY SO YOUR POST IS SHOWING UP NOW AND I AM CRYING. The "if not for the laws of this land I would have slaughtered you" caption had me snorting like I almost lost it! Did you add that caption recently or did you find it like that as well??? SO FUNNY. But seriously, you've improved so much omg I think you've found you're own style and that probably played a big part of it.

I personally love when artists that produce bamtastic works show their old art because it makes me feel like maybe not all hopenis lost for me.

also show me that yoi oc boyfriend stuff asap my heart yearns for it

IM SORRY MY THREAD BREAKS ALL THE TIME :')
XD, well your art had improved! :D
thank you OTL
rip double post omg that meme thou 12/10
BLAME THE VICTUURI DISCORD OFF TOPIC LMFAO
OKAY SO YOUR POST IS SHOWING UP NOW AND I AM CRYING. The "if not for the laws of this land I would have slaughtered you" caption had me snorting like I almost lost it! Did you add that caption recently or did you find it like that as well??? SO FUNNY. But seriously, you've improved so much omg I think you've found you're own style and that probably played a big part of it.

I personally love when artists that produce bamtastic works show their old art because it makes me feel like maybe not all hopenis lost for me.

also show me that yoi oc boyfriend stuff asap my heart yearns for it
I MADE THE MEME LAST NIGHT AFTER THE GC SUGGESTED IT

aaaAAA THANK U LOL my art back then was disgusting i want to set fire to that sketchbook &#55357;&#56613;&#55357;&#56613;&#55357;&#56613;
my signal is too ****e to scroll thru the whole to chat but &#55357;&#56384; I'll get it later
improvement holy ***
thank you :')

YOUR IMPROVEMENT IS AMAZING! I don't see many artists posting "before" work, so this is really inspiring o:

Woah, that looks so perf! ^o^
thank you!
YEEESSSSSSSSSS
THIS IS THE CONTENT IWANNA SEEE AYYYEE
tumblr_inline_obmp63AVny1st01ln_500.gif
THANK YOUUU LOL im so lazy haha /// havent drawn dylan in a while BUT NOW HE HAS A COACH!! WHICH I ALSO HAVENT DRAWN!! but the group is RPing ATM so i might draw later [[insert eyes emoji here]]
THOSE EYES ARE PERF I AM FLIPPIN
THANK U AA

also sorry for slow replies, literally had no motivation

----------------------

anyway, so as my friends would know ive been in a pretty bad headspace lately for varios reasons, so stress relief art and new persona / mascot is a thing
9ec330d733d9e3f4005654ef44016a20.png

me: hey guys i have a giveaway
everyone: YES HI HELLO
me: hey guys i have some art to show
everyone: ✔️ read 10:43pm

why do i even bother lol

Back