• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

hime's art gallery | new 110618

this totally didnt take 10 hours of suffering, 2 of which were just removing the ****ing jpeg artifacts, noo
120417___witc_heartford__sprite__by_hiimeki-db5pc0y.png

expressions__by_hiimeki-db5pd59.png

7a2143d4d4a5aeb92af53df8dc5e20fc.png

hey im meant to be worldbuidling but i got bored so i just kinda
drew on the whiteboard
79e763c39d9e856518008ceb35556d03.png

yall i found a great sai brush that works like a copic marker
unknown.png

this has restored my faith in the digital art overlord

Okay woooaaaahhh slow down this is just too much talent to take in owo

thx thx <3

-----
e441645863bb25b9e4a77bc7ae363dd6.png

so i found this and then
yea h

also! quick mini giveaway :D
guess my fave p!atd song for a freebie! you must have posted or liked in the last 3 pages to enter <3

HIMEKI!!!! OH MY GOD I'M BEING 100% HONEST RIGHT NOW, MY HEART JUST LIKE...FLUTTERED?! YOU LIKE PANIC AT THE DICO?! OMG MY LIFE IS COMPLETE! <3 <3 <3 <3

Okay let's see here...hmmm...This Is Gospel? (My personal favorite is either LA Devotee or Victorious)

HIMEKI!!!! OH MY GOD I'M BEING 100% HONEST RIGHT NOW, MY HEART JUST LIKE...FLUTTERED?! YOU LIKE PANIC AT THE DICO?! OMG MY LIFE IS COMPLETE! <3 <3 <3 <3

Okay let's see here...hmmm...This Is Gospel? (My personal favorite is either LA Devotee or Victorious)

yea i blame my gf she always adds it to the gc music bot so i started listening to it LOL
also none of those three :') u can keep guessing tho if u want haha! i actually dont like victorious much??? [[i almost ****ing typed that as victuurious what has yoi done to me,,,]]

I'm like 90% sure I know what it is but like am I even allowed to enter lol ?

I mean maybe it's not the obvious one and it's like something obscure,,,maybe I'm overthinking this tho

How can you not like Victorious? :eek: Lol. :p

Nine in the Afternoon / Their infamous "I Write Sins not Tragedies"?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait, nope, nope, nope, I got it. IS IT GIRLS / GIRLS / BOYS?!
I mean GGB is a Bop and you can catch me yelling it at 4 am but it's not my fave ��

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm like 90% sure I know what it is but like am I even allowed to enter lol ?

I mean maybe it's not the obvious one and it's like something obscure,,,maybe I'm overthinking this tho

yea u can fam ��

Last edited:
Shoot, I was close. Uh Miss Jackson or Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time?

I'm just rambling at this point, aren't I?

Back