• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

hime's art gallery | new 110618

COMPLETELY UNRELATED TO ART BUT I FEEL LIKE TUMBLR IS TRYING TO TELL ME SOMETHING????????
tumblr_oj4vyv1jWJ1ulm2xxo1_1280.png

thank you! i've been trying a lot of new techniques lately! ^^
--
also i drew myself again because i love drawing myself LOL
15624957_946000418866789_4943459327076728832_n.jpg

Happy 2017!
C1B5eWcWgAAxev3.jpg

Secret santa for oliy! ^^
I actually did a comparison as well!
improv_by_evviepb-datrbzx.png

first drawing of 2016 vs last drawing of 2016! i think ive improved a lot ^^

same

THANK YOU HYOO
nO SHUT UP WE DONT TALK ABOUT MY OLD DIGITAL DRAWINGS LMAO THEYRE DISGUSTING

i've actually finished it now! :D
15535138_1164416893675248_8113971010656534528_n.jpg

Very happy with the result, hope you like it!

AHH I HAVENT CHECKED IN HERE FOR AGES BUT AAAAAA THESE ARE SO PRETTY!!!!!!!
why are u so good at traditional art w h y
the way you draw noses is so cute hehe
I think the piece for Samansu is my personal favorite :'))
KEEP IT GOING EVHEE
you've grown so much aaaaaaaaa sinpai is so proud of evhee!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

COMPLETELY UNRELATED TO ART BUT I FEEL LIKE TUMBLR IS TRYING TO TELL ME SOMETHING????????
tumblr_oj4vyv1jWJ1ulm2xxo1_1280.png

WELL EVHEE better not underestimate the illuminati
the past week I learnt that
because
i rewatched kyou kara maou (the one with the other gay yuri i told u about)
and
i ****ing died because
yuri asked for katsudon
and
they said "create history"
i'm ded
i watched it like a few years ago so i didn't remember but this CANT BE COINCIDENCE?

i watched a gay yuri with katsudon and history creating even before yoi!! I'm so proud on myself???!!

AHH I HAVENT CHECKED IN HERE FOR AGES BUT AAAAAA THESE ARE SO PRETTY!!!!!!!
why are u so good at traditional art w h y
the way you draw noses is so cute hehe
I think the piece for Samansu is my personal favorite :'))
KEEP IT GOING EVHEE
you've grown so much aaaaaaaaa sinpai is so proud of evhee!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

WELL EVHEE better not underestimate the illuminati
the past week I learnt that
because
i rewatched kyou kara maou (the one with the other gay yuri i told u about)
and
i ****ing died because
yuri asked for katsudon
and
they said "create history"
i'm ded
i watched it like a few years ago so i didn't remember but this CANT BE COINCIDENCE?

i watched a gay yuri with katsudon and history creating even before yoi!! I'm so proud on myself???!!

AAAAAAA THANK YOU!!! i actually find it easier to draw traditional??? idfk why LMAO THK U SINPAI!!!

also omg
u predicted gay future

hello, its ya girl, the freshest breate of bel air
--
dump bc im too lazy to update as we go, yoi hell and the ****ing victuuri group chat has been keeping me up till 6 am and by the time i wake up (at 3pm) i forget abt my drawings so here we go
15803263_164293007385535_2536821368230510592_n.jpg

b day gift for cherry
15875789_293436777721317_2580231985670651904_n.jpg

trad. comm for samansu 2/2
15876799_1785785501747229_4100519360412516352_n.jpg

gay genderfluid floof son i love him

Last edited:
Love the latest stuff, Evvie!!
Honestly I love everything you put out, since you're such an amazing talent, but your traditional art always feels super special. IT'S SO NICE TO SEE.
And I really like how those three headshots look different in style from each other?? Like the third one is super sharp/has a scribbly feel (in a good way!) while the first one is just softer and seems blended (idk how to describe the look exactly).
Again, I'm impressed by your versatility, and your sheer productivity -- it's like you're a ****ing art machine. You always keep up the great work, haha.

Love the latest stuff, Evvie!!
Honestly I love everything you put out, since you're such an amazing talent, but your traditional art always feels super special. IT'S SO NICE TO SEE.
And I really like how those three headshots look different in style from each other?? Like the third one is super sharp/has a scribbly feel (in a good way!) while the first one is just softer and seems blended (idk how to describe the look exactly).
Again, I'm impressed by your versatility, and your sheer productivity -- it's like you're a ****ing art machine. You always keep up the great work, haha.
aaaa sorry for the late reply!
thank you so much ahhhh ;;
all three of them were kinda different styles, hehe! the first was lined in a pencil, second in sepia ink, and the third was a doodle in my sketchbook that i decided to color! ^^
thank you very much!!

--

i drew phichit again,,,i love my trans son,,,i just,,,,,,,,phichit is too cute,,,give me more phichit,,
eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yNjIzOTA2MjAzODYwOTkyMDEvMjY5MjM0OTExNjI0NDI5NTY4L0lNR180MTU1LkpQRyJ9.6MOAerI20EU0IGmgj9H6oVUbuTs

also srry for bad quality its night here and all i have is a blue lamp LOL

aijdshkjasdh theres discourse in the discord and its making me uncomfortable sO I DREW KEI'S NEW CUTE OC FOR STRESS RELEIF ;AAA;
dee6ddd14714193798894471a484a399.png

aijdshkjasdh theres discourse in the discord and its making me uncomfortable sO I DREW KEI'S NEW CUTE OC FOR STRESS RELEIF ;AAA;
dee6ddd14714193798894471a484a399.png

Curses! She was mine until yesterday! TT^TT Lovely work as always dear!

(It's all good I got an adorable new bab so I don't mind!)

//WEEZ EVIEEEEE THAT IS SO CUTE
AND THE LINEART IS SO CLEAN???
d96.jpg
AAA THANK UU <3

Curses! She was mine until yesterday! TT^TT Lovely work as always dear!

(It's all good I got an adorable new bab so I don't mind!)
aaa was she yours? she's super cute hehe <3 thank you!
MY BRAIN IS MALFUNCTIONING AND I AM DROOLInG ON MY KEYBOARD THIS IS CRISP AF

tumblr_n502f0wSyz1qb8c3co1_400.gif

NOO DONT DROOL ON YOUR KEYBOARD U COULD DAMAGE IT!!! thank you aaaaa

why does everyone say it's clean :eek: this i did closer to the way i do traditional since i haven't actually drawn digital in abt 2 months LOL

aaa was she yours? she's super cute hehe <3 thank you!

Haha yeah. Kei saw her in my Toyhou.se and asked if I would be willing to trade her. She made a good offer so I took it. She has clearly gone to a very good home though! ^-^

93ec8668190b9820700120b3c1002e0d.gif

And I really hope you reach your goal in your other thread,
I'll be eagerly stalking those with the Switch so I can live vicariously through them.​

aaaa im late to reply but thank you!! your replies are hilarious haha
thank you! <3 im hoping ill have enough by then anyway by saving and trying to get odd jobs for family members haha

Back