• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

hime's art gallery | new 110618

I'M 3 DAYS LATE TO MY OWN 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY IM A FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY LATE ANNIVERSARY EV

LOOK AT ALL THAT IMPROVEMENT
keep up the lovely work my friend :)
tumblr_inline_mvhi0ferHc1qid2nw.gif

oh wow!!! you've improved so much, evvie!!! i came by to see what was up around here, and i'm very impressed with how much you've improved :D keep up the great work! i'm so proud of you ;v;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'M 3 DAYS LATE TO MY OWN 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY IM A FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND CONGRATS ON YOUR 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! YOUR PROGRESS IS AMAZING <3333

Last edited:
whoops guess i vanished again :')
I still appreciate ur art, Evvo!!
thank u hyoo

dawwwww i love your art evs (?♥ω♥`)
aaaa thank u destiny! :D
Wow your art is so gorgeous!
thank you <3
HAPPY LATE ANNIVERSARY EV

LOOK AT ALL THAT IMPROVEMENT
keep up the lovely work my friend :)
tumblr_inline_mvhi0ferHc1qid2nw.gif
PLEASE I JUST IMPROVE BECAUSE I GO MONTHS WITHOUT DRAWING AND THEN COME BACK LIKE oh

HOW DARE YOU HIMEKI?! *Gasps*
gosh, how dare i ;a;
oh wow!!! you've improved so much, evvie!!! i came by to see what was up around here, and i'm very impressed with how much you've improved :D keep up the great work! i'm so proud of you ;v;
aaah welcome back! and thank you so much! :D tbh though im being super lazy w/ art lately //dies

anyway i might be streaming later??? its my sisters birthday on wednesday and i havent made her present yet //SCREAMS
oh yeah, i made a new da too! its now http://hiimeki.deviantart.com/ ^^

image.jpg

collab with yurio! she sketched and i lined and coloured ^^
i mean technically its a collab with miixanh too but she hasnt coloured it and i didnt want to leave my lineart uncoloured on paper SO
if anyone's wondering, this is nathan! he's yurios oc and is a good friend of dylan's ^^

aaah welcome back! and thank you so much! :D tbh though im being super lazy w/ art lately //dies

thank you!! and, you're quite welcome :) love what you've done with your style!! and lmao "lazy with art" is literally my middle name. or my full name, actually

thank you!! and, you're quite welcome :) love what you've done with your style!! and lmao "lazy with art" is literally my middle name. or my full name, actually

aaa thank you again ;u; i feel my style keeps changing too much OTL
and yes, same
when ppl come to commission me they see
my legal name
is "lazy af"

HIMEKI OH MY GOODNESS! How, HOW did you get the hair so perfect?! Also the hands, they're really well drawn! ^o^

HIMEKI OH MY GOODNESS! How, HOW did you get the hair so perfect?! Also the hands, they're really well drawn! ^o^

I DONT KNOW honestly the only way i improve is by messing up and then realising that the messed up version is better then the original LOL

anyway
060471___witch_heartford_by_hiimeki-db4usxy.png

witch dylan? witch dylan.

Your cheebs are so cute omg

And also you draw hands so good!! I can't draw hands for my life lol

Back