hime's art gallery | new 110618

untitled_by_hiimeki-dbkvio1.jpg

//chokes back tears//
SHES A REAPER NOW IM SO PROUD OF HER THANK YOU GRIFFIN MCELROY FOR MY LIFE

Just wondering when you're doing my request? ^-^

sorryyy i know i take a while but i generally draw commissions when i get into a Big Commission mood :') ive got an art trade i was planning to do tomorrow, but after that ill probably do yours! ill probably make it a sketch page (like the taako page a fw posts up) if thats okay??

sorryyy i know i take a while but i generally draw commissions when i get into a Big Commission mood :') ive got an art trade i was planning to do tomorrow, but after that ill probably do yours! ill probably make it a sketch page (like the taako page a fw posts up) if thats okay??

That's fine, I really like those sketch pages you do :D Thanks!

ty for coming everyone!! jk nobody came but rachel :')
anyway wips from stream
lucy_old_by_hiimeki-dbljb3m.png

lucy_new_by_hiimeki-dbljbjm.png

lupcretia hanahaki au :') 100 years of gardenia petals, 10 years of forget-me-nots TT.TT

ty for coming everyone!! jk nobody came but rachel :')
anyway wips from stream
lucy_old_by_hiimeki-dbljb3m.png

lucy_new_by_hiimeki-dbljbjm.png

lupcretia hanahaki au :') 100 years of gardenia petals, 10 years of forget-me-nots TT.TT

HIMEEEE
i am still very busy and probably will be for a while but this won't stop me from checking ur thread for a bit <><>!
this looks sad //hugs
i am weak for art with flowers PLS DO MORE i like the color u picked for the shading of the hair heuehehe

ahhhh so pretty!! :,)
thank u!!1
HIMEEEE
i am still very busy and probably will be for a while but this won't stop me from checking ur thread for a bit <><>!
this looks sad //hugs
i am weak for art with flowers PLS DO MORE i like the color u picked for the shading of the hair heuehehe
YONNNN
aaa thank u!! how is america?? :eek:
afakjhfkjhfkjfh i kNOW its sad but like....it has a happy ending i promise!!! //dies bc lucretia is Sad//
YES i will definitely do more, i love drawing flowers kjfjhkfjhf i actuall made a different version where the forget me nots were static (for a reason in canon) but i figure it wont make sense to most ppl on here so //dies and thanks!! i usually do blue but i was in a pink mood :D
-----------

havent really drawn much today, but i finally made a new version of the IPRE robe (which i wont post yet) and i did a smol sketch of lup! sorry for bad photo its like 1:09 am
image.jpg

i realised all this time i meant to draw IPRE lup with the hat //dies// taako give it back

also!!! ill be away from home until friday, so i probably wont draw / reply much !!

Back