• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

hime's art gallery | new 110618

eyyy
hope you're having fun!!

eh it was alright
anyway im home now and ive just been drawing taako all ****ing weekend so ill post em when i get around to it
im sorry for all the taako i just love him so much an im so glad hes happy now

untitled_by_hiimeki-dbkvio1.jpg

//chokes back tears//
SHES A REAPER NOW IM SO PROUD OF HER THANK YOU GRIFFIN MCELROY FOR MY LIFE

Just wondering when you're doing my request? ^-^

sorryyy i know i take a while but i generally draw commissions when i get into a Big Commission mood :') ive got an art trade i was planning to do tomorrow, but after that ill probably do yours! ill probably make it a sketch page (like the taako page a fw posts up) if thats okay??

sorryyy i know i take a while but i generally draw commissions when i get into a Big Commission mood :') ive got an art trade i was planning to do tomorrow, but after that ill probably do yours! ill probably make it a sketch page (like the taako page a fw posts up) if thats okay??

That's fine, I really like those sketch pages you do :D Thanks!

ty for coming everyone!! jk nobody came but rachel :')
anyway wips from stream
lucy_old_by_hiimeki-dbljb3m.png

lucy_new_by_hiimeki-dbljbjm.png

lupcretia hanahaki au :') 100 years of gardenia petals, 10 years of forget-me-nots TT.TT

ty for coming everyone!! jk nobody came but rachel :')
anyway wips from stream
lucy_old_by_hiimeki-dbljb3m.png

lucy_new_by_hiimeki-dbljbjm.png

lupcretia hanahaki au :') 100 years of gardenia petals, 10 years of forget-me-nots TT.TT

HIMEEEE
i am still very busy and probably will be for a while but this won't stop me from checking ur thread for a bit <><>!
this looks sad //hugs
i am weak for art with flowers PLS DO MORE i like the color u picked for the shading of the hair heuehehe

ahhhh so pretty!! :,)
thank u!!1
HIMEEEE
i am still very busy and probably will be for a while but this won't stop me from checking ur thread for a bit <><>!
this looks sad //hugs
i am weak for art with flowers PLS DO MORE i like the color u picked for the shading of the hair heuehehe
YONNNN
aaa thank u!! how is america?? :eek:
afakjhfkjhfkjfh i kNOW its sad but like....it has a happy ending i promise!!! //dies bc lucretia is Sad//
YES i will definitely do more, i love drawing flowers kjfjhkfjhf i actuall made a different version where the forget me nots were static (for a reason in canon) but i figure it wont make sense to most ppl on here so //dies and thanks!! i usually do blue but i was in a pink mood :D
-----------

havent really drawn much today, but i finally made a new version of the IPRE robe (which i wont post yet) and i did a smol sketch of lup! sorry for bad photo its like 1:09 am
image.jpg

i realised all this time i meant to draw IPRE lup with the hat //dies// taako give it back

also!!! ill be away from home until friday, so i probably wont draw / reply much !!

Back