• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

hime's art gallery | new 110618

Fsgdhhssijsk I'm in love with your most recent stuff! It's all so gorgeous and detailed and hhhh the colours/way you coloured your last piece is a+++

tumblr_ow6uj8cfMz1ulm2xxo1_1280.png

at with cherry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fsgdhhssijsk I'm in love with your most recent stuff! It's all so gorgeous and detailed and hhhh the colours/way you coloured your last piece is a+++

SORRY MY THREAD WAS BROKEN AND DIDNT SHOW YOUR REPLY? OMF IM SO SORRY FKHFKJHF
thank you so much!!!! im trying to improve my art :D

some oc work for once!!!
4809825_GucbyhykelCnasd.png

drew aris for the first time in a while! havent really spoken about them here, but they're my character in my DnD campaign w/ 2 of my friends!

the way that you color is soft and like
calming somehow
i really like it

aaah thank you!! thats good to hear :D

Last edited:
DJoeLXkXUAA4lGo.jpg

ANGUS MCDONALD
BOY DETECTIVE
BOY BOB SEEKER
BOY PROFESSOR
A VERY GOOD BOY!!!

ayyyy lookachu
The improvement makes me proud :> The gap between the eyes has been increased and now you draw NOSES!!1111 (non-chibi art with predominantly no noses confuse me and r lazy imo)
the colors in your new art are so soft and pretty!!

ayyyy lookachu
The improvement makes me proud :> The gap between the eyes has been increased and now you draw NOSES!!1111 (non-chibi art with predominantly no noses confuse me and r lazy imo)
the colors in your new art are so soft and pretty!!

ayy!!! thank u so much!! (and yeah i dont get that.....like...how do u breathe????)
there was a time where i used really saturayed eye-hurting colours around this time least year...and now im like Nope back to pastels kajhkjh

forgot to post these yesterday dkjhdkjdh
tumblr_owjrwuxAoT1ulm2xxo1_1280.png

tumblr_owjrwuxAoT1ulm2xxo2_1280.png

hopefully will be working on commissions this weekend!!! school has been stressing me out so ive been drawing for stress relief ;;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

hopefully will be working on commissions this weekend!!! school has been stressing me out so ive been drawing for stress relief ;;;

lookin good!! the big ol ears look so good in ur style ouo

Last edited:
Back