hime's art gallery | new 110618

ooh nice, thats cool! im cool w/ that

also, since im home i finally managed to properly line and colour that ****ing taako from like a week ago
tumblr_otv0q7W2Fk1ulm2xxo1_500.jpg

yay thanks~ glad it's acceptable lol
and hell yes, i'm loving the shading on that hair *w*

also!! i finally started taz and i'm loving it so far even though i only got to listen to like a half hour worth before i had to do chores

dUde your art is amazing !! I really love your take on taako especially, I haven't caught up with TAZ yet (i've only gotten a few episodes in + I've watched like every animatic on youtube lmao, hopefully I can catch up properly one day orz) but I still love taako with all my heart anyway hah ;u;

I'll defo have a cheeky peek at ur art shop when open up again !! c;

yay thanks~ glad it's acceptable lol
and hell yes, i'm loving the shading on that hair *w*

also!! i finally started taz and i'm loving it so far even though i only got to listen to like a half hour worth before i had to do chores
thank u!!!
and niceNICENICE !! tbh i listen to it when i do stuff or anything that doesnt requie listening LOL normally i would say to just skip the first arc and jump to moonlighting but....tbh after the last couple of eps im gonna have to skip back and relisten for bits i missed //dies
dUde your art is amazing !! I really love your take on taako especially, I haven't caught up with TAZ yet (i've only gotten a few episodes in + I've watched like every animatic on youtube lmao, hopefully I can catch up properly one day orz) but I still love taako with all my heart anyway hah ;u;

I'll defo have a cheeky peek at ur art shop when open up again !! c;
thank u!!! my taako is honestly just based around stuff i like and ideas my friends have haha :') im glad u like him!!! also NOO dont watch animatics yet YOULL GET SPOILT....... i managed to listen to the whole thing without caving into watching animatics :') im not ready for the next ep....

- - - Post Merge - - -

khgdkjdgkdjh i just realise my tumblr page currently shows my old old taako and my new taako :') hes changed rathr a lot
e58379f63ad6b945427bde55245c1473.jpg

ahhh i wish i could watch you stream but i only have my phone for internet and it lags ;-;
have fun~!!

thx!

i got some new stationery today!! i got a really thin pen eraser and omg its so good for cleaning up sketches
taakosketch_by_hiimeki-dbipeue.png

of course i ****ing drew taako
IKR!!!!
I don't know taako but you must really like him

dat hair doe
So much detail!!

OOOo nice! That eraser looks really handy, it's so thin :eek:
YA its so good im so glad i got it
IKR!!!!
I don't know taako but you must really like him

dat hair doe
So much detail!!
honestly he just fits my whole aesthetic thing
I HAVENT DRAWN FULL HEADS FOR AGES BC USUALLY THEYRE COVERED BY B I G H A T SO I WAS LIKE ??? WHAT IS A HEAD THE WHOLE TIME
but thank u!!!!

mmm that taako tho~

god i love the hair??? you're so good with detail end my life
lol my oc freeb is probably going to like literally kill me with its beauty if this is how you do full hair. lmao that'd be a good way to go

Last edited:
mmm that taako tho~

god i love the hair??? you're so good with detail end my life
lol my oc freeb is probably going to like literally kill me with its beauty if this is how you do full hair. lmao that'd be a good way to go

thank u!!! i love drawing fluffy hair tbh, its probably one of my fave things to do

20589909_1936306536624191_2712133880189550592_n.jpg

i dont even need to say who this is anymore because if youve even looked at my gallery in the last month youll Know

thank u!!! i love drawing fluffy hair tbh, its probably one of my fave things to do

20589909_1936306536624191_2712133880189550592_n.jpg

i dont even need to say who this is anymore because if youve even looked at my gallery in the last month youll Know

heyhey guess who just started listening to taz
also that taako is fabulous

oo those constellations on the hat look so gorgeous *-* <3

oo those constellations on the hat look so gorgeous *-* <3

thank u!! i usually use a galaxy texture when i do his hat with digital which is almost impossible in traditional, so i added the constellations :')

i redesigned lup :')
86b320b840e6336f6bff217138ac55c0.png
AUHG RIGHT IN THE HEART...........LOOK SO PRETTY
tumblr_inline_n0949xQo3v1qid2nw.gif

THOSE EYELASHES ARE SO SHARP THEY CUT ME RIGHT IN HALF
tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw.gif

ur art is so wonderful and u are so wonderful
tumblr_inline_mw1vitd1Wv1qid2nw.gif

Back