hime's art gallery | new 110618

Fsgdhhssijsk I'm in love with your most recent stuff! It's all so gorgeous and detailed and hhhh the colours/way you coloured your last piece is a+++

tumblr_ow6uj8cfMz1ulm2xxo1_1280.png

at with cherry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fsgdhhssijsk I'm in love with your most recent stuff! It's all so gorgeous and detailed and hhhh the colours/way you coloured your last piece is a+++

SORRY MY THREAD WAS BROKEN AND DIDNT SHOW YOUR REPLY? OMF IM SO SORRY FKHFKJHF
thank you so much!!!! im trying to improve my art :D

some oc work for once!!!
4809825_GucbyhykelCnasd.png

drew aris for the first time in a while! havent really spoken about them here, but they're my character in my DnD campaign w/ 2 of my friends!

the way that you color is soft and like
calming somehow
i really like it

aaah thank you!! thats good to hear :D

Last edited:

ayyyy lookachu
The improvement makes me proud :> The gap between the eyes has been increased and now you draw NOSES!!1111 (non-chibi art with predominantly no noses confuse me and r lazy imo)
the colors in your new art are so soft and pretty!!

ayyyy lookachu
The improvement makes me proud :> The gap between the eyes has been increased and now you draw NOSES!!1111 (non-chibi art with predominantly no noses confuse me and r lazy imo)
the colors in your new art are so soft and pretty!!

ayy!!! thank u so much!! (and yeah i dont get that.....like...how do u breathe????)
there was a time where i used really saturayed eye-hurting colours around this time least year...and now im like Nope back to pastels kajhkjh

forgot to post these yesterday dkjhdkjdh
tumblr_owjrwuxAoT1ulm2xxo1_1280.png

tumblr_owjrwuxAoT1ulm2xxo2_1280.png

hopefully will be working on commissions this weekend!!! school has been stressing me out so ive been drawing for stress relief ;;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

hopefully will be working on commissions this weekend!!! school has been stressing me out so ive been drawing for stress relief ;;;

lookin good!! the big ol ears look so good in ur style ouo

Last edited:
Back