I'm new...

[quote="iceb]Horribly addicted to Animal Crossing, it's taking over my life :DD[/quote]fixed.
and welcome to tbt =]

coffeebean! said:
xeladude said:
But moooooom. And no, I'd rather just say hai. I liked stealing your phrase though, since you couldn't have done anything while it happened. But let's get to the point, the kid's new, he's going to enjoy the forum.
You like stealing my phrase?
Well, you're right I can't do anything about it, besides the obvious.
But by taking my original phrase you're only making an idiot of yourself, and failing.

lol
Saying fail for everything is kinda stupid, don't you think? Now I wonder how the FailBlog commitee feels :0

It was nice stealing your phrase, I'll never do it again though unless you go again moooooooooooooooom.

http://ihasahotdog.com/2008/07/21/funny-dog-pictures-mai-hooman-avoid-temtashun/

Help me avoid temptation..

xeladude said:
coffeebean! said:
xeladude said:
But moooooom. And no, I'd rather just say hai. I liked stealing your phrase though, since you couldn't have done anything while it happened. But let's get to the point, the kid's new, he's going to enjoy the forum.
You like stealing my phrase?
Well, you're right I can't do anything about it, besides the obvious.
But by taking my original phrase you're only making an idiot of yourself, and failing.

lol
Saying fail for everything is kinda stupid, don't you think? Now I wonder how the FailBlog commitee feels :0

It was nice stealing your phrase, I'll never do it again though unless you go again moooooooooooooooom.

funny-dog-pictures-mai-hooman-avoid-temtashun

Help me avoid temptation..
Back to the topic

Back