• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ness' Photography Dump

Went outside again today, heres some new work~

dgctmU0.jpg

RocJrLy.jpg

At first, I didn't really like this one, but I kinda think it looks like an oil painting now! Its my shadow in a puddle with a raindrop coming down at the perfect second.
mptjZDG.jpg

I'll upload some more photos later today, i've just been very busy these past weeks and haven't had much opportunity to do any Photography :(

My old Gallery could use a bit more love to it, how about I update this a bit with some new photos?

EA229sF.jpg

7k8J0FG.jpg

o2loOYY.jpg

SYrdStw.jpg

qz5Tdpz.jpg

wqaeJmg.jpg

Critique is always appreciate!

I'm going to revive this dead thread because i've recently been getting back into photography! I hope more people will begin to view my content, because I like most of the photos I have on this page.

You should try take a pics with models/cosplayers/figures in convention that would be cool

Its been a while since I payed this thread any mind, but I wanted to bump it up because I've recently gotten back into photography after a bit of a hiatus I had with it. I'm probably going to start updating this thread more often~

also mods please don't give me an infraction for bumping an old thread pretty plz :sad_face:

Back