• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia ~ The Binding of Isaac ~ Town Wins!

i can tell you all the reasons why it's not but its midnight and i have a migraine and i just want to go to bed. so i will tomorrow, it's not like i'll die

How can be so sure

Looks like an admittance to me.

can we speed the phases up ? ? ?

Yes - I believe all actions are in. We can attempt to wrap this up today. From now on phases will end as soon as everyone votes / sends in their actions. I will put up the day post within the hour.

will I be informed of my action is redirected?

- - - Post Merge - - -

If *^

No.

oh lordy jesus here we go

- - - Post Merge - - -

(there now you don't have post merge)

nHLRQtY.png

Day 5:

"The killer strikes under the cover of night..
And this time it's Heyden that gets turned into mush..
But the Victims refuse to go down without a fight..
And they gather themselves for a final deciding push!"

Heyden / Doughssant was torn apart and then badly sewn back together. Their role is revealed to be Maggy.

cqhv5G7.png

Their role description reads:

Magdalene AKA Maggy
Starting Item: The Yum Heart.
Once per night phase, you can use the Yum Heart to protect yourself or another player from dying. You cannot target the same player two nights in a row. This item has unlimited uses.

You notice someone has torn apart the remains of Guppy during the night.

HfMbAG4.png
8FjwBc3.png
seP4FTp.png
Mi8076c.png

Guppy's head, paw, tail, and hairball!

Item information: You wonder what will happen if you put the pieces back together with the rest of Guppy's body? "We can rebuild him. We have the Technology!" Each of you have been given a part to contribute with, and you individually decide if you want to add it back onto Guppy's corpse. The LAST AND FINAL person who adds a piece to Guppy's remains, provided that it becomes complete, will earn a.. Err.. 'Reward'.

Panda1376 has the Head.
Alexi has the Paw.
Oath2Order has the Tail.
M3ow_ has the Hairball.

In order to add your bodypart back onto Guppy's rotten remains, simply type the command ##GUPPY here in the thread. But remember that nothing will happen unless all four of you do it, and that only the last person who adds their piece will have something happen to them. Note that you cannot change your mind or "unguppy" in any way - Once you have returned your piece, that choice is final.

Day will end as soon as all votes are in, if I am still awake. Voting is done in this thread here: VOTING THREAD CLICKABLE! - Please give me up to 1 hour to send out all the PMs and fix the opening post with the new information, etc.

Not a surprise, honestly.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So then, before voting, given that Panda survived, let's hear from her.

I used the Chocolate Milk last night.

Sloth redirected your inspection onto me. The Chocolate Milk blocked that.

oh makes sense i tried to inspect M3ow but how did Sloth use their KP and their Ability ? i thought they had to choose to do one or the other each night.

alright, so you still have the chocolate milk ? that's good. and we all need to put guppy back together but Oath needs to be the one to add the last piece.

Back